World 5 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6695

hmm...i predict the barbs rebel against why? and begin to build lvl20 walls, why? members get angry and rage quit then i take over :lol:

DeletedUser7217

hmm...i predict the barbs rebel against why? and begin to build lvl20 walls, why? members get angry and rage quit then i take over :lol:

LOL, but no, I keep fighting and come out on top. We noble the world and then meet in the middle and have a huge fight

DeletedUser

Why? continue nobling at a current pace, sWARm fall apart from internal issues and splinter tribes are made - one eventually comes out on top or most sWARm join Why?, Why? continute nobling as rim tribes form more competition.. maybe. Why? either disband from inactivity or keep going strong on top.

DeletedUser

Someone should really rename the thread:

'W5 predictions with the exception of Why? dominating everything'

DeletedUser

Someone should really rename the thread:

'W5 predictions with the exception of Why? dominating everything'

Someone should have an imagination and think of ways Why!? could possibly fail, or ways the world could go apossed to just thinking the status quo will always remain.

Nothing in life is certain, what happens if that uncertanty comes to pass?

DeletedUser

Next few days, sWARm splits apart. The remaining kluk loyals are nobled off.
Why? enters war against the coalition composed of EWaR, ~LGA~ and a few others.
The wars ends with Why? on top.

Bets?

Odds increasing...

DeletedUser

I predict that Why? will not dominate everything, just the majority of everything.

DeletedUser

Odds increasing...

Ahh so in retaliation of even the concept of a coalation, Why!? decide to crush anyone even remotly involved...

A cleansing ensues, this creates a new cohesion amongst the remaining and best players outside of why!? the retreat to the rim and build a new power base befor the final battle.... The rim wars.....

On a more serious note, you odds on yet to take them out....

DeletedUser1508

I predict that some guy does really well. And some tribe does pretty well too.

DeletedUser1508

By taking out everyone else then having a free for all amongst ourselves :)

Why not just start the free for all (and therefore the fun) right now, while taking everyone else out at the same time?

DeletedUser

I reckon some nub tribe, will form out of nowhere, and strike Why? on the head with a spear... The end.. Nahh on-topic.. Why? will be the main force for a while, unless other people do something about it... Join meh tribe... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Right, this has served its purpose for the present, Ill ask JP to close it for the moment, we can reopen it when things progress a little more then see what the new predictions might be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.