World 6 - The Post Gold Era (Thoughts)

DeletedUser

So Gold are gone in a puff of Tribal Wars magic.

In some ways a sad thing to happen to a tribe that has dominated for so long, but not an unpredicted occurrance.

The question is what happens next:

Will JBOX run riot over the world?

Will there be peace and Hugs?

Will the world unite against the new and biggger JBOX after their Anchluss with Gold (sorry for the analogy)?

Seriously though, the new situation produces many potential outcomes and it would be interesting to see people's thoughts. Certainly an interesting thing to revisit as events unfold in the coming weeks and months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Will JBOX run riot over the world?

2. Will there be peace and Hugs?

3. Will the world unite against the new and biggger JBOX after their Anchluss with Gold (sorry for the analogy)?

I pondered these same questions before joining up with REDRUM.

1. JBOX are too spread out over W6 and with no core, imho will be easier to pick off in any given K.

2. Peace and hugs is what JBOX will be looking for, having so many flanks, they'll need time to organise themselves.

3. GOLD was disbanded because too many were becoming inactive and for some reason refused the ethic of "teamwork". The world will continue doing what it does best, attacking each other, looking after their own core's, consolidating their position. I see JBOX having internal wranglings, their forum itself is cluttered and messy.

DeletedUser8807

i think jbox will be on top for a while but eventually coming to the end of the world i think tribes will come together to get rid of them once and for all

DeletedUser

1. JBOX are too spread out over W6 and with no core, imho will be easier to pick off in any given K.

Extremely unlikely. JBOX is highly organised and we weren't exactly struggling with AKP before?

2. Peace and hugs is what JBOX will be looking for, having so many flanks, they'll need time to organise themselves.

Hehe. You've got us completely wrong.

3. GOLD was disbanded because too many were becoming inactive and for some reason refused the ethic of "teamwork". The world will continue doing what it does best, attacking each other, looking after their own core's, consolidating their position. I see JBOX having internal wranglings, their forum itself is cluttered and messy.

JBOXs forum isn't cluttered and messy? :lol: [/QUOTE]

DeletedUser5450

Radarr Quote:Originally Posted by Charlie517

Extremely unlikely. JBOX is highly organised and we weren't exactly struggling with AKP before?

you mean, JBOX "were" ( being the operative word ) highly organized, with the high intake off new members things are bound to be unsettled for the time being.
i hope you can get back to that.

not struggling with AKP is the bit that confuses me :icon_confused: , we never even targeted you / JBOX with any sort of op or incling of a plan, maybe the odd attack. if you were stuggling i would be seriously worried for you lot :lol:

DeletedUser6748

you mean, JBOX "were" ( being the operative word ) highly organized, with the high intake off new members things are bound to be unsettled for the time being.

I think your forgetting that most of gold and JBOX have been in the same tribe before :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I personally think its AKP who need to worry............right now theyre in a sticky spot, surrounded on three sides and their backs to the rim.........no amount of barb munching would save them, should JBOX decide to join RAC and take them out.

Life for anyone not in JBOX, just became very interesting.

DeletedUser

There will be a few days but I'm sure players can handle there own until that time. :icon_razz:

not struggling with AKP is the bit that confuses me :icon_confused: , we never even targeted you / JBOX with any sort of op or incling of a plan, maybe the odd attack. if you were stuggling i would be seriously worried for you lot :lol:

That's your fault then. We were at war. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hehe. You've got us completely wrong.

JBOXs forum isn't cluttered and messy? :lol:

Spot on with each point......

He assumes JBox's Forum is messy but wheres the evidence, everyone assumed Gold would rule the world but now they are gone, everyone assume ~KPs~ were done for but they merged into AKP :icon_rolleyes:

3. Will the world unite against the new and biggger JBOX after their Anchluss with Gold (sorry for the analogy)?

I pondered these same questions before joining up with REDRUM.

Dont post unless you can back it up or you'll get flamed. Firstly we have more of a core than your new tribe RedRum and control most of the southern part of the map, we need not fear our allies Titans who would be the biggest threat in the south.

Secondly why on earth would we be looking for peace and hugs? Have we looked for peace before? No.....
We have always been an aggressive tribe and just because we are now rank 1 does not mean we will stop, infact it gives us more incentive to push on and further our lead.

And the point about a messy forum I explained above.....

DeletedUser

1. Will JBOX run riot over the world? I cannot see why we can't, we have a very talented set of players and all former Gold members have settled in well, we are continuing where we left off before they joined and we are working hard as a team and individuals. I haven't noticed the activity problems Gold had suffered and with our tribes leadership I can only see us moving forward. The only question is what direction first? :lol:

2. Will there be peace and Hugs? No not from JBox, we understand this is a war game, thus the title Tribal Wars, I can see other tribes hugging to try and defeat JBox but we wont be huggers :icon_rolleyes:

3. Will the world unite against the new and biggger JBOX after their Anchluss with Gold (sorry for the analogy)? Yes...most likely, It will probably be much like what happened with Gold where every tribe tries to take us down, but this time it will be different, JBox will triumph against the odds :lol:

DeletedUser8468

I agree JBOX are in a much more advantageous position than GOLD where. Having essentially control of the entire South, including a strong alliance with TITANS, they are much stronger geographically than GOLD were.

Also activity seems to be much higher than it was at GOLD for months. And they have taken in some players from GOLD that actually were active. Not to mention lol, there strong allies, meaning, they don't have to rely on their own pack of members for everything - i.e 114 active members as opposed 58.

They seem to have a very solid, strong leadership that let's face it, have made a lot of correct decisions and done a great job so far, as evident from their massive success in their war.

In my honest opinion, JBOX are in a far stronger position than GOLD have ever been in. Once they clean up the ex GOLD areas they will be strong world contenders.

DeletedUser8782

You have to be kidding me, JBOX has no core :icon_eek:, go check K55 the highest dominated core K by a tribe before GOLD even joined us and noe even more dominated with ex GOLD with us

/facepalm, we have shown over an over again we are her to play the game how it is played and thats by going to war as it is a war game, we have practically decided our next targets, but you giys will have to wait to see who they are :icon_wink:

:icon_surprised: cluttered forums; far from it, internal problems; i will mail you personally when we have any, so dont expect any mail soon :lol:

Replies in Red

DeletedUser

Personally I don't think we'll run riot. I don't think its the way me and chubbs have ever gone about things to be honest. What I'd imagine is a steady progress in an attempt to push on for our long term goals. We're not the type of people to overload on enemies, and we're quite aware (through our own experiences) what we can realistically expect from peoples accounts. If I could be so bold as to say its our world to lose I would, but I think in reality its still everyones world. I attempted to lead a coalition on w1 against w1n and even though it failed horribly, I think people can take spirit from what Flux achieved in such heavy circumstances. I also notice that w1 is still going and kicking indicating that whilst #1 spot may have been sewn up for a long time - it doesn't necessarily mean the end of the world.

I hope not. However, personally I was quite amazed by how many people have mailed over the last few days simply expecting a war in the next few days. We've got allies still, and I hope they can continue in the same vein as previously. Diplomacy isn't just for declaring war, I put up a thankyou thread for a number of tribes the other day as I felt they deserve it. We respect other tribes and will attempt to work with them until such a point that our goals contradict. Evidentially thats come alot sooner with some people than we previously thought, but I think we've played our dip quite well so far and hope that with some hard work that can continue.

3. Will the world unite against the new and biggger JBOX after their recruitment from Gold?

In a way I hope so and obviously in other ways I hope not. My personal goal right now is to beat Luke Bishop to finishing our respective worlds. That said I'm a rebel at heart and I really hope theres more left in this world. I hope we can have some good wars before it goes the way of the dodo. We're on a war game - I hope thats still the case.

DeletedUser

Back to the topic, always sad to see a dominate tribe go poof :icon_sad: Obviously I'm not in w6, but good luck to the tribes that (hopefully) fight to claim the top spot

fight to claim the top spot? probably better wording: fight to knock JBOX off top spot.

DeletedUser9005

I think nobody will stand up to JBOX, so they will be there for along time.

DeletedUser

I think nobody will stand up to JBOX, so they will be there for along time.

I can see alot of tribes standing up to JBox and trying to take us off rank 1, if they didnt then the world would be better off closed and everyone should just quit now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9005

I can see alot of tribes standing up to JBox and trying to take us off rank 1, if they didnt then the world would be better off closed and everyone should just quit now :icon_rolleyes:

haha yeah I suppose :icon_biggrin:
World 6 has been interesting to say the least

DeletedUser

haha yeah I suppose :icon_biggrin:
World 6 has been interesting to say the least

I wouldnt say interesting, its been fun alright but since the beginning Gold dominated this world (Hardly Interesting) until their demise which at this point all UK6 players know of so no need to go into detail.

That was the most interesting point in this world......:icon_sad:

Now JBox seem to be dominating the world and again I say hardly interesting....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Timmy if you have a question regarding my moderation, please feel free to drop me a mail so we can discuss it there and not derail threads :) Please note that questions regarding moderation were deleted since they do not belong here.

TheRiverStyx, you are correct.

Radarr, didn't know JBox were top dogs now, been out awhile and since I'm not playing in w6, my only source of info is what you guys post. Good luck Jbox and good luck to any tribes that are still fighting to dominate or stay alive, as the case may be.