World At War

DeletedUser11708

We all know about ER fighting with HOGS hell there is a thread on it already, Now the big question is dose any one else have a war there involved in as looks like the top 2 tribes are still with out a war. A.F.A do not have any wars as UNDER my old tribe fell to bits and other wars where won due to tribes being disbanded.

Would love to see some posts by the smaller tribes of W16 and there fights with each other as out side of the top 5 dose not mean the fights are any less inportant than the bigger tribes (might not affect the out come of who wins the world) as they still have fights of there own.

Would be nice if a mod could igm the world linking them to the externals so we bring them back to life.

DeletedUser

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Im not a player from world 16, but I did read some of the coments about the world.

And to be honest i hope Hogs win, its weak to see a tribe like ER with 12,5million points fight one with 3million... why just not fight TC or A.F.A it would make it much more interesting, their probebly just way to scared and want some more safety.
As TC is the number one tribe, and A.F.A got the strongest players.

[/FONT]

DeletedUser5390

Im not a player from world 16, but I did read some of the coments about the world.

And to be honest i hope Hogs win, its weak to see a tribe like ER with 12,5million points fight one with 3million... why just not fight TC or A.F.A it would make it much more interesting, their probebly just way to scared and want some more safety.

If you aren't part of this world at least do some research before you comment.

Hogs declared on ER

DeletedUser12021

Im not a player from world 16, but I did read some of the coments about the world.

You must be pretty well informed then. Unless you gotta take everything what's being said here with a tablespoon of salt.

HOGS is losing and won't win. They already made a peace offer to ER where they wanted to become the academy of ER.

There isn't anything wrong with a bigger tribe attacking a smaller tribe too. First off the bigger tribe is bigger with reason; they simply did a better job, if some tribes can't keep up, that doesn't deserve any pity to not attack them. It is needed after all if you give one glance at the winning conditions: UK 16 [Win Condition - 99% Dominance after 200 days]
Can't get that without trashing little tribes.

And besides that, I think HOGS even started all it, which would have been a terrible move on their part.

@can we quit yet? (haven't you hit delete btw?): who says TC isn't at war and just idling?

DeletedUser

I didn't say that TC isn't at war, I said why doesn't ER start a war against them..or A.F.A ;)
Are they all allies and just going to merge in the end??

I know about the winning condition but don't agree with it, A world should never stop...

The part that Hogs declared war I didn't know, im sorry for that.

There is one thing I do have respect for with ER, they are the only tribe around 30members.
All the other tribes are just mass tribes... if it was for me I would stop at the 25 members, that would make it an elite tribe.
Never understood why most have so much members in their tribe.

DeletedUser

It doesn't look good either, if you saw a tribe with 15-20 members in the top 3 you would be impressed, and that does look good.
It also gives the meaning that your experienced and don't need a lot of players to win a world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must be pretty well informed then. Unless you gotta take everything what's being said here with a tablespoon of salt.

HOGS is losing and won't win. They already made a peace offer to ER where they wanted to become the academy of ER.

There isn't anything wrong with a bigger tribe attacking a smaller tribe too. First off the bigger tribe is bigger with reason; they simply did a better job, if some tribes can't keep up, that doesn't deserve any pity to not attack them. It is needed after all if you give one glance at the winning conditions: UK 16 [Win Condition - 99% Dominance after 200 days]
Can't get that without trashing little tribes.

And besides that, I think HOGS even started all it, which would have been a terrible move on their part.

@can we quit yet? (haven't you hit delete btw?): who says TC isn't at war and just idling?

Think i have to clear some things up here (First serious post coming). Ok so for the peaces offer and the academy stuff, that wasnt HOGS.. That was predictor, he ask no one about it and told no one, and no one would of agreed. The reason why would would say no. It goes agaisnt the whole reason we went to war. It was stupid of pred to offer that as well as being the one who first brought up the idea of fighting ER. We are fighting so this world isnt over, if we didnt we felt like 2 months down the line we would just die regardless and ER or(&) TC would win. So we thought hey screw it lets fight now and not waste time.

So in closeing it may not look like a smart move but if you look at the bigger picture it was the only move. Hogs dont hate ER or Tc, we just dont want this to be a world that was won the moment UNDER fell apart.

DeletedUser11708

The points where a bit closer at the start of this fight but we have morale on w16 so for the bigger players in ER it becomes more costly as the war goes on so keeps HOGS in the game. Thanks for showing an outsiders view on the world.

Daluicis i asked if TC had a war going on as dose not look like they have yet or at least has not had a externals thread made about it. As for me hitting delete :icon_confused: you make it sound like i do that a lot.

DeletedUser

No problem, got a bit more interested in the world now thought. ;p

But I dont know for shour wich tribe I am for yet.
Id like to see more players getting 1million points thought, would be nice seeing fights between them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So the whole point of this thread is to get everyone talking instead of the same people. Get some one new to this world external and they get shot down and back to tc, er and hogs again yawn!!!. Now I would love to hear from r3s family, amaze, CxC and rif. These have their own wars and doing ok so lets hear from you. Lets get some friendly banter in these forums. Great suggestion can we quit yet? re getting mods to send mail round with link to this thread, is this possible?

DeletedUser11708

Well Job done dab has replayed to me ticket and has said he will circ the world so if we could all try and keep threads to there topics we might even be able to keep any new people about. Please remember ER and HOGS have a forum set up already.

I would still love to here from ~R3S~ family, IWL, HELL and the other tribes on wars there fighting.