DeletedUser

As we all know SHAC have won this world

Now just a countdown to 80% Dominance

24th March 2012 12.57%
27th March 2012 14.01%

Will update Daily

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoop, thats got quite big already, im not even in SHAC and im excited, the race to domination might throw up a couple of tricky tribes....

DeletedUser

ehh, with the settings the way they are, the top players have a distinct advantage without the morale, as well as the noble system. the top players can simply build many more nobles many times faster. plus the more troops with the more villages makes it nearly impossible for anyone else win. that is unless shac were to split up or something, which won't happen i'm sure.

DeletedUser

ehh, with the settings the way they are, the top players have a distinct advantage without the morale, as well as the noble system. the top players can simply build many more nobles many times faster. plus the more troops with the more villages makes it nearly impossible for anyone else win. that is unless shac were to split up or something, which won't happen i'm sure.

The joys of packet nobles :D logged in at 1am server time to see that 9 vills had already been nobled :)#

DeletedUser10872

just because adam noble barb villages , but i don't know why :-s

Must I explain my actions to everyone? Can't you all just think about things instead of demanding answers? Constant noble prices + academies leaves a lot of spare nobles floating around. Considering Adam had over 100 villages before the first barb was nobled, maybe you should pay attention more (and/or check the stats properly) before commenting.

Why were the barbs nobled? So that other people didn't noble them. Because they were strategically located. Because they build up eventually and give us another 3 nobles. Are you satisfied sir?

~Imsure

DeletedUser9761

safe to say the world is over but there will be a few tribes staying around to put up a good fight.

DeletedUser9761

i beg to differ tbh, my tribe has already shrugged of one the SHAC. players

DeletedUser9761

you should know adam you have been talking to her recently mate.lol

DeletedUser

still have no idea who ur talking about i message everyone on server :(

DeletedUser9589

wow someone has nobled 64 barbs today! way to kick them barbarians in to touch

DeletedUser9589

it's still not the way to win though is it really!
i can understand having nobles sitting around not doing anything but the worlds i've played it was frowned up on to noble barbs.
some would kick you for nobling 2 or 3 barbs, but to take that many at all! let alone in a single day is just...... wow!
no merit to that kind of win.
some would say embarrassing!
but hey thats just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: