World map

DeletedUser

Someone must be able to tell me how to see a readable world map. All I can find - other than the small area maps - is a disc with thousands of dots on. :icon_sad:

Thanks

Hereward

DeletedUser

I think that being able to download stuff from TW onto a disc is hacking, which is most likely ileagul. I'm not sure though, because I'm no computer exlert, and I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

DeletedUser530

I think that being able to download stuff from TW onto a disc is hacking, which is most likely ileagul. I'm not sure though, because I'm no computer exlert, and I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

They provide the information so it would not be hacking, However if you downloaded the information it would be next to useless for you unless you knew php and had a server of some sort

DeletedUser

It could possibly be because your computer is really old?
I have no clue.
Can't help here.

DeletedUser

Or you can use this: http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=map. It is another very useful tool for looking at tribes/players.
You will have to adjust the "Centre Map X" and "Centre Map Y" to your village, and put in your player name with a colour that will stand out. You may want to adjust the zoom level as well.
This is the tool that people use to create the 'disc' maps that you've been seeing, but if you zoom in on your village then it may be what you are looking for.
I hope it helps.