World Stats - Weekly update & analysis

DeletedUser3312

Unless you're the original account holder (which I doubt) I can assure you that there is no other name associated with the Gotcha! account. But if you are the original Gotcha! then you can only blame yourself for whatever FAF became. And for then abandoning it. Most of us have moved on and tried to rebuild as Ummm. You can rant all you like but it's no longer your concern, is it?

I couldn't care less about umm. They're about as useful as a bag of potatoes, which is why I left. What I want however, is what I've been asking. My name off that account.

DeletedUser9793

You hardly have a registered patent on it do you? :lol:

Might have an unregistered design right or a copyright. Could also be a case of Passing Off ? So yes you could go to Court and sue the duke and council of Umm

DeletedUser10842

Back on track me thinks :)

I apologise now if anyone who is getting hammered hasnt been included in here, I just do not know who to add now, it would be easier if I could just put in LoL SWTEA Vs "Everyone else"

its a bit late too, but oh well, I didnt think anyone was reading it any more.

Side 1:
Tribes: LoL, SWTEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Umm, DOGS, A.F.A

Timeframe: 02/10/2012 00:00:00 to 19/10/2012 12:22:01

Total conquers:

Side 1: 471
Side 2: 240
Difference: 231

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 20
Difference: 118

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,706,819
Side 2: 1,359,293
Difference: 2,347,526

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,161,156
Side 2: 164,767
Difference: 996,389

chart

DeletedUser

Might have an unregistered design right or a copyright. Could also be a case of Passing Off ? So yes you could go to Court and sue the duke and council of Umm

With all due respect to the exalted Uk Pro and his many achievements, who would actually want to pass themselves off as him? More likely that the present occupant just just couldn't be arsed to change the profile pic just yet. I expect he will in due course.:)

DeletedUser3312

Oh yes, I remember you in Umm. "I nobled a village off TEA, the first thing we've done in long long time". Isn't that what you said, when I complained? :icon_rolleyes:

I did in those few days more than what your entire tribe did in a month :) Excluding the barb nobling, and DOGS ops. Then again, I don't hold that as an accomplishment whatsoever. LoL and TEA are very good adversaries and deserve nothing but respect.

Umm on the other hand, well let me tell those in LoL and TEA. They have an entire section on you both (It was and probably still is completely empty). They also have a "War ops" section. Every single "Op" they did was on a DOGS member or some other random noob. Their excuse when I asked:
"But what happens if that player gifts his villages to LoL and TEA, then they will surround us"
My reply
"Is that why you're nobling all the barbs too?"

You're a joke Paleface, and so is Umm. I'm not going to say every player in there is a fool, because they're not. I only feel sorry for those who actually have half a brain, but unfortunately no way out.

You'd be smart not to mention me again. Nub.

DeletedUser

Umm on the other hand, well let me tell those in LoL and TEA. They have an entire section on you both (It was and probably still is completely empty). They also have a "War ops" section. Every single "Op" they did was on a DOGS member or some other random noob. Their excuse when I asked:
"But what happens if that player gifts his villages to LoL and TEA, then they will surround us"
My reply
"Is that why you're nobling all the barbs too?"

QUOTE]

And as you know, I agreed with your criticism at the time. I still do.