World War I

DeletedUser589

I was just responding to yours and Luke's request, you mentioned last week and Luke said since the 9th and Rosso that's all.

I wouldnt be surprised if W1N have kicked players to save the stats, but I havn't looked so i'm probally wrong.

We kicked our first player today Saradgrg so feel free to include that one in the stats if it makes them feel better.
Rosso was kicked after the declaration when he suddenly had mass incomings despite him being an active member!!

I feel that players kicked after the declaration should be included as it stops c-rex from kicking actives to try and save face!

DeletedUser

Just for information of those examining the stats... Unlike apparently all other participants in this conflict, LRAG do not kick people who have incoming. If they are LRAG they are LRAG and we stand by them, succeed or fail. I remember this somewhat skewed stats against us way back in the TRL wars, rather before most people had electricity, but it's something we feel strongly about.

But we do internal...

DeletedUser

some times a tribe has to kick an active player that being attacked.

the main reason is if they are not helping them self. why should a tribe lose it troops to defend a player that does not move his own troops around or rebuild his wall?

so what if it hurts your stats if it makes you a better fighting force as a tribe.

DeletedUser6164

the main reason is if they are not helping them self. why should a tribe lose it troops to defend a player that does not move his own troops around or rebuild his wall?

so what if it hurts your stats if it makes you a better fighting force as a tribe.

I agree sometimes its a wasted effort if a player will not defend properly the tribes choices are very limited. I would never be in favour of kicking an active player that was getting a bashing if the player was trying that would be unacceptable to me.

DeletedUser6748

It all depends what people describe as active aswell, to some thats just logging in every so often to see how things are going. sometimes leaving it a day or two. When really is this active? In my eyes not really, it doesnt take much to knock down a villa wall that isnt stacked properly and we all know how important walls are.

DeletedUser

Hmm, well my thoughts on including the kicked players in the stats, is that its pointless. If they are good players, but being nobled, then its the tribes loss for kicking them. I say, once a guy is out of the tribe, hes out of the tribe, and therefore shouldn't be included in the stats. Really, how is he different from anyone else that isn't in a tribe? He doesn't get the tribes support and encouragement, therefore he's an easy target. In my mind it just pointlessly scews the stats.

Anyway, if its a good player, they don't get booted because the tribe think they're worth it. If its a bad player, and the tribe gets rid of them, than that is that. Don't include in the stats. But that's just my thoughts on it.

DeletedUser2918

i also dont believe they should be included in war stats. Once a player is gone from a tribe then they're gone. Instead perhaps the poster of simple stats should do a little more research and also identify underneath those players that have been abandoned for whatever reason by their tribe.

This highlighting of kicked players to me anyway is far more damaging to a tribe. The player kicked, to all intents and purposes, has been destroyed and will be rimmed - they wont for certain be getting any tribe help anyway! If a tribe did consistently engage in such antics it would in my mind FAR more demorilise a whole tribe than just bundling up the takes in overall stats!!!