World War I

DeletedUser1942

Tbh, W1N are always going to outgrow everyone on the basis of nobling. LRAG have done well to catch up by 18mill, but there still a long way off.

W1N have many of the strongest players in this world, also some of the most active, and definitely the best.

It is expected of W1N to be able to outgrow everyone, and it is of no real surprise.

T4H fam and LRAG fam have chosen there side, they have done what they feel is best, Fattaff has worked wonders for LRAG and im sure he knows what he is doing. The T4H leadership has also done a fantastic job so far, and also know what they are doing.

Adellion said that W1N requested him in this post.

Adellion also said many times how fantastic he was, as well as a lot of other garbage - one mans ego, doesnt represent a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My villages were 21 points after I had employed the tactic of scorched earth, yes. Destroying anything that can be useful to the enemy is the very idea behind the scorched earth tactic.

Sorry Dubby but I think most will agree with me here that it's a sad tactic and ruins ones game. Destroying everything useful to the enemy or yourself?

It was not me who chose Adellion to represent W1N, that was it W1N themselves who did. So any objections you have towards their choice of weapon you will have to direct to W1N as the saying goes.

Adellion wanted to shut you up and I don't blame him, he represented himself, not W1N. W1N already owned your tribe.

I've made my contribution to the world war pointing out the interesting growth distribution within the W1N fraction, that others then want to discuss me and my doings based on that is not something I can control. As for me hating W1N, I have already pointed out the logical flaw in such a statement given the fact that W1N is the very reason I was able to perform feats which where creme of the crop as the saying goes.

No, you've just pointed out the reasons we believe you to be sad. You still haven't commented on the 18mil.

Are you thinking of slating other posters as sad persons based on what they write on an online war game forum? Glasshouses and stones as the saying goes.

:lol:

A user usually doesn't change that much on a device to them in rl, unless of course they are unhappy with themselves?

DeletedUser4320

Dubby are you actually stupid or something?

Stupid is who stupid does as the saying goes.

Now stop derailing yet another thread, its really pissing everyone off!!

You are erring on the causality here Luke. I made a very much on topic comment regarding the W1N fraction and their internal conquer distribution. People then got their panties in a twist as the saying goes and started, as usual, to argue me and my doings instead of arguing the point in question. So point the blame game to the gamers of the said game of blame as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4320

Sorry Dubby but I think most will agree with me here that it's a sad tactic and ruins ones game. Destroying everything useful to the enemy or yourself?

Sorry Metallic but I think most with any strategic schooling will agree with me that when facing the top 3 families of the world, the operational context is such that destroying everything useful to your enemies is the preferred course of action. Whether my enemies find it a sad tactic or not is moot.

Adellion wanted to shut you up and I don't blame him, he represented himself, not W1N. W1N already owned your tribe.

See post above, Adellion represented W1N. As for W1N owning my tribe, yes that is true and has never been contested. As for W1N owning me, stats tell a different tale as the saying goes.

A user usually doesn't change that much on a device to them in rl, unless of course they are unhappy with themselves?

So now calling me out as unhappy with myself is yet another example of this respect you are talking about? All based on my posts on an online war game forum.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Adellion said that W1N requested him in this post.

yet we have the head of W1N say that Addy did not represent W1N, I would roll with that and say you were 1v1 vs Addy and that was all.

Either way your orginal account on W1 is not here no matter the point differnce or conqs, why is that?!

In the end your orginal account is no longer on W1 no matter th Pontiac diffe, however you have now got an account from a former TR member after a certain warlord.....

DeletedUser1942

Either way your orginal account on W1 is not here no matter the point differnce or conqs, why is that?!

Because he gave up lol!!!

Scorched earth or not - he quit while ahead, gave up, threw the towel in as the genuine saying goes - nothing will get away from that fact.

Now enough about Dubby!

DeletedUser4320

yet we have the head of W1N say that Addy did not represent W1N, I would roll with that and say you were 1v1 vs Addy and that was all.

Of course Luke will say that after his man got demolished like a DubbyTheMule village as the saying goes. But why would Adellion lie about this? the answer is given and the proof is in the pudding.

That is because =KN= got ganged up by the top 3 families of uk1 and in such an operational context tearing down what could be useful was the course of action assessed as best. As for Stutzy claiming that I gave up while being up, yes, I was up at the time I hit delete, but W1N had over half a year to amke some conquers (and the millions of ODD proves that they tried), but were just not able to. So any claims about not having enough time are obviously incorrect.

But enough about me and my previous doings, back on track.

DeletedUser

Of course Luke will say that after his man got demolished like a DubbyTheMule village as the saying goes. But why would Adellion lie about this? the answer is given and the proof is in the pudding.

That is because =KN= got ganged up by the top 3 families of uk1 and in such an operational context tearing down what could be useful was the course of action assessed as best. As for Stutzy claiming that I gave up while being up, yes, I was up at the time I hit delete, but W1N had over half a year to amke some conquers (and the millions of ODD proves that they tried), but were just not able to. So any claims about not having enough time are obviously incorrect.

But enough about me and my previous doings, back on track.

Strawman arugment as you would say. The question asked was why you no longer played your orignal account as you yourself said you quit while you were ahead. Saying this would imply that you quit before you knew you would have lose. Any other arugment you provide will provide will contradict the very point you have made.

Thing is Addy has an ego bigger than the solar system, he represented himself as Luke has stati'd it was him vs. You not him being "picked" as the Champion of W1N..

DeletedUser2918

Adellion did not 'represent' w1n.

w1n did not ask adellion to 'represent' them. At no point was any such idea even discussed at council level!!!

i know you're not going to believe this Dubby. I cant 'prove' a conversation or a request to Adellion that never happened. Your anti-w1n slant will cloud your judgement as always.

How many people have to complain about you and quit using the externals before you just go away?

DeletedUser6164

Adellion as champion of W1N, look Ady was not the worst person in the world and Ego or not even he would seriously have to question that one. We have better and you know it, we have 18 of the Top 20 players at present in UK1 going on points and several of the top ODA and ODD ranks. Check the stats. Ady was never looked on by W1N as our greatest get over yourself mate.

DeletedUser4320

To all wanting to argue me and my doings, there is now a designated thread for that so please use that if you want to discuss my rationale and agenda as the saying goes and this thread can be kept on topic.

DeletedUser

Right, well that looks pleasant. I won't lie, didn't read any of it because I've been off line for a bit, and can't really be bothered to now.

Just looked at the stats for the last week of ORC against W1N and LRAG. Only 11 more conquers to W1n, and a bit more substantial 19 to LRAG. Looks like ORC are putting up a good fight. Reminds me of last time.

If there is anyone actually in the the fighting, please feel free to give us an eye witness account of things.

DeletedUser589

Do the stats since declaration and add players that were kicked after the 9th eg rosso and it doesn't look so good.

DeletedUser6496

Players that get kicked once the incomings start rolling in. Rings a bell.

DeletedUser6748

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC ORC²
Players: rosso

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N LRAG LRAGFO LRAGKA
Players:

Timeframe: 09/07/2010 00:00:00 to 22/07/2010 19:11:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 389
Difference: 249

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC ORC²
Players: rosso

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N LRAG LRAGFO LRAGKA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 127
Difference: 56

chart

DeletedUser

ORC conquers against LRAG aren't them putting up a fight - it's a few players not sending a large enough force to stack the village and ORC sending EVERYTHING at them, defence, offence! Tho credit to them, some of the border settlements are better stacked, but not enough yet.

DeletedUser

LRAG not stacking, despite KA joining, yet AK are stacked to the hilt. I guess we should draw some conculsions from that...

DeletedUser6748

LRAG not stacking, despite KA joining, yet AK are stacked to the hilt. I guess we should draw some conculsions from that...

I wonder what you could be hinting at there Delta??

DeletedUser

Quick question, why do we include players who have been kicked from the tribe? Surely they are no longer part of the tribe, regardless why.

DeletedUser6748

I was just responding to yours and Luke's request, you mentioned last week and Luke said since the 9th and Rosso that's all.

I wouldnt be surprised if W1N have kicked players to save the stats, but I havn't looked so i'm probally wrong.