World Wide recognition..

• Thread starter DeletedUser5528
  • Start date

DeletedUser5528

Ok a superb idea came from one of the Fanatik co players for in tribe and I wondered what the players of uk3 would think about it as a world thing.

I haven't totally thought this through so am lookng for suggestions and Ideas of how/if this could work on a world level.

It is basically a monthly/week recognition awards and having your name against that award/Title for a specified period to recognise any special achievment you may have done in the uk3 world.

For example players could nominate other players to recognise their hard work or whatever. Perhaps a Best Team Player or Team effort award. As you can see it is in the early stages of ideas and needs YOU!!! to expand upon it so we can create a real good reason to check out externals and have something to strive towards other than world domination, once all nominations are in we can vote on each one and decide who's name will go to which title for the week/month and why.

Discuss..

No spam please.

DeletedUser

Hi Dan, that's a great idea. We already do that in Death, "sounds a little cheeky". Here is how we do it.

We have a weekly Death Newsletter with what's going on, who's done what, ODD, ODA records broken for the prior week etc and then we also have folks nominate fellow tribemates for various reasons, such has "Most helpful", Most ODD, Most ODA and enemy villages conquered etc etc, could be for any number of reasons...

I'll give an example of one of our updates: Not sure how it will format here, so we'll see how it goes..

Top 5 with most enemy Conquered Villages:

1. [player]Acheron1[/player]----->5
2. [player]Hunskelper[/player]----->4
3. [player]tobytyke[/player]----->2
4. [player]Iakovosian[/player]----->2
5. [player]hylander79[/player]----->2

Top 5 ODA Increase:

1. [player]Acheron1[/player]----->3.250.915
2. [player]hylander79[/player]----->2.806.037
3. [player]Hunskelper[/player]----->2.089.371
4. [player]tobytyke[/player]----->1.909.240
5. [player]Iakovosian[/player]----->1.619.096

Top 5 ODD Increase:

1. [player]brochan[/player]----->8.160.756
2. [player]tobytyke[/player]----->3.213.669
3. [player]d18whc[/player]----->2.450.064
4. [player]STE LAKE[/player]----->1.350.351
5. [player]mondaeo[/player]----->1.257.435

Top 10 Players are:

1 [player]lxZerOxl[/player]----->1130
2 [player]SuicidEd[/player]----->1087
3 [player]Noenum Pax[/player]----->970
4 [player]Reggie Boy[/player]----->850
5 [player]hylander79[/player]----->861
6 [player]Acheron1[/player]----->771
7 [player]jon124[/player]----->785
8 [player]Zamenhof[/player]----->765
9 [player]zzdan480zz[/player]----->763
10 [player]madskillz89[/player]----->739

[ally]Death[/ally] conquers 29 [ally]TFF[/ally] villages
[ally]TFF[/ally] Conquers 11 [ally]Death[/ally] Villages
For a Difference +18 in [ally]Death[/ally]'s favor

Player of the week Nominations:
Most Helpful Player of the week:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

Yeah I thinking something like that but without it being ruled by stats for example. If say a 200 K player takes 10 enemy villages and a 7 mill player takes 11 who has done the better out of the 2 ?

So am trying to come up with something that recognises player achievements regardless of their size. Of course team efforts and things too.

DeletedUser

break it down by percentages? Your example of the big and small player for example...

5m account nobles 8 villages - approx. 500 villages + 8 villages = 1.6% increase
1m account nobles 10 villages - approx 100 villages +10 = 10 % increase

200k account nobles 10 villages - approx 20 villages + 10 = 50% Increase
7m account Nobles 11 villages - approx 700 Villages + 11 = 1.57% Increase

I think that would be the fairest way to calculate something like that..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dan, I don't think AFA and REV post on here much, so with that being said, we can always just work on this between the 2 of us.