World3 Premade Tribe List

DeletedUser

LMAO! Lord \kelton is trying to start up -MoW- again? -MoW- was an epic fail of a tribe in world 1 .co.uk, they we're led by Kelton and seriously he was the worst leader i have ever seen. His tribe was so big-headed that my own tribe R3Q crushed them for threatening us, we then went on to dominate a large expanse of the North-west of World 1 until we broke up for world 2.

I advise not to join LordKeltons tribe, he has no .net experience and is a complete and utter noob who uses threats and lies to try and win fights. A complete point whore.

DeletedUser

LMAO! Lord \kelton is trying to start up -MoW- again? -MoW- was an epic fail of a tribe in world 1 .co.uk, they we're led by Kelton and seriously he was the worst leader i have ever seen. His tribe was so big-headed that my own tribe R3Q crushed them for threatening us, we then went on to dominate a large expanse of the North-west of World 1 until we broke up for world 2.

I advise not to join LordKeltons tribe, he has no .net experience and is a complete and utter noob who uses threats and lies to try and win fights. A complete point whore.

ok

and your exp and tribe?

LD

(for those who do not know me i am under a alias from.net on.net my alias is a alias XD
i am very exp as many may know and have been around since w3.net currently playin an account on w19 i helped my friend with, many others know me from my w19 account or my alias so conisidering me is your choice :) im not a sluggish player that builds only troops but i like to build troops at speed so my rax stable and shop are keys to buildin:)thanks for reading)

DeletedUser

ok

and your exp and tribe?

LD

(for those who do not know me i am under a alias from.net on.net my alias is a alias XD
i am very exp as many may know and have been around since w3.net currently playin an account on w19 i helped my friend with, many others know me from my w19 account or my alias so conisidering me is your choice :) im not a sluggish player that builds only troops but i like to build troops at speed so my rax stable and shop are keys to buildin:)thanks for reading)

If you have read rest of his posts(if I wouldn`t be so tired I would even quote for you the best parts), you wouldn`t even bother replying to him ^^ Lad, can`t put together even one decent version about his past experience and success, so he tries his luck with ~3 different versions ^^ , I`m not even talking here about true version.

DeletedUser

If you have read rest of his posts(if I wouldn`t be so tired I would even quote for you the best parts), you wouldn`t even bother replying to him ^^ Lad, can`t put together even one decent version about his past experience and success, so he tries his luck with ~3 different versions ^^ , I`m not even talking here about true version.

haha fair enough maybe join vivis tribe if he still loves me :(
hehe

LD

DeletedUser

Updating with more information about each tribe?^.^

...ohh, Toycs is banned:S

What to do, what to do?>.<

DeletedUser439

Sorry I could not update it. If I do another one I will try not to get banned.

Maybe next time.