-X-, The Elitist Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right? I mean, they must be really good considering they have the least amount of members in the top five? That has to count for something does it not? So I did what any sensible person would do and immediately tried to get on the path to success by joining with -X-clusive. With a name like that I knew it would be hard and I was prepared for something along the lines of a 200 question 'quiz'... Was rather relieved when all I recieved was;

questions-x-.jpg

I figure the guy was just busy and didn't have time to go through the actual recruitment process and I caught a lucky break.
So then I do what any person would do and check out my new tribe. I was proud to be in the rank two tribe and was eager to see and meet new people. Then I notice 23 pages of tribe changes... But... this guys arn't mass-recruiters... Ahhhhhhhh! Some guys were probably playing around and were just changing peoples names around(you know... on the tribe member page) and then just cleaned it up afterward. Of course I didn't check, that'd be silly since that's the only explanation.

Then I take a look at the forums.

forum-x-.jpg

What struck me as odd straight-away was the number of blue forums... Was really weird that such an exclusive tribe had four shared forums after one day... The only explanation was; Some random tribes sent them shared forums requests and they accepted them just to troll them away... Only explanation, right? Had to be. But, just to be sure I had to take a look at the diplomacy page:

Diplo-x-.jpg

:icon_sad: My thoughts of them are dwindling. How.... Why.... Er.... Oh, I know! They must be markings, right? Yeah, that's it. But... why is no one marked red? So much blue... Must cause some confusion? Nahhh, I'm sure the leaders are very capable and have a reason for marking everything light-blue. But, then I notice this thread and my heart breaks. </3

Aliies-x-.jpg

I suddenly realize all of what I thought I had known about -X-clusive was incorrect. :icon_cry: My world's-a-crashin'.

Anyway, I leave you with this:

threats-x-.jpg

This was made in 5-10 minutes and I love you all. *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
1st.

Also not slightly shocked. HumanRejection has been garbage on every previous world I have seen him on and I wouldn't expect anything less from him here either.

PS: Yes, the above statement does in fact make me the true Elitist Pig.

DeletedUser

meh you beat me too it :icon_cry:

but yeah dont forget the strict recruitment process on the tribal profile! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hey.....Why arn't we listed as threats XD prolly to small still

DeletedUser

my tribe im in we are small because we have been clever and recruited only people who ask or are freinds

the top tribes will fall when the people who dont speak in forums refuse to fight or dont get the orders
i wish this world was 40 members limit since top tribes like the one by old croc is all otc from world 3 and he had a massive family so he could get recruits quick but other tribes they just mass recruit and wil fall

DeletedUser

Perhaps this is humanrejection showing us his what he meant by how to expand on startup???? /sarcasm

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is all about stabbing them in the back when you get the chance. I am the least person to have an alliance or NAP with a fuddy duddy tribe (oh yer i said fuddy duddy in a real context)

I think you may well have just ruined all your diplomatic relations in one statement.

I believe you have just said that you fully intend to stab all your allies and NAPS in the back.

A very good move / sarcasm

DeletedUser6195

So you concider us a possible threat eh?
you will need a support forum :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
All part of the plan. And you messed that up. Now i have to say, hang on NRS we are not REALLY your allies, we were just pretending to make you FEEL comfortable. UNTIL A LITTLE TROLL CAME ON REVENGE MISSION.

:p

Your backpedaling is cute. I highly doubt you made fake alliances, but will pretend that you did now to save face.

DeletedUser6623

So you concider us a possible threat eh?
you will need a support forum :p
Human rejection must of thought we wudnt read this forum¬_¬

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.