Xmas comp, Write the attack break message!

DeletedUser12924

so theres only me that wants Jesus involved in this? also i will check tw on christmas day, just to check the looter at 23:59 and weigh up how sad some people can actually be......

DeletedUser10156

Its funny how you're trying to mock others in a thread about the 'attack break message' and miss the point that during an attack break there are no attacks sent.

DeletedUser11788

Message 1 is where troops "visit" during the Xmas break

The girls were all on the beach. Their bikinis impressed your soldiers and they forgot to grab resources. They are returning now. Try sending them again when they are battle ready.

Message 2, troops cannot be sent

Hangovers and horses don't mix. Brandy and axes don't work. Your troops are busy with festivities. They will be ready to fight again soon. Send them when they are ready again after the parties.

Message 3, as 1 but New Years break.

Again the pretty girls got them thrown off mission. They went to kill but enjoyed the thrill of the visit. They cant wait to go again. Try again when the girls are working and not on holiday if you actually want resources and kills.

DeletedUser

Message 1 is where troops "visit" during the Xmas break

The girls were all on the beach. Their bikinis impressed your soldiers and they forgot to grab resources. They are returning now. Try sending them again when they are battle ready.

Hmmm... What sort of idiot would be in a bikini on a beach, in DECEMBER!?

DeletedUser12924

Its funny how you're trying to mock others in a thread about the 'attack break message' and miss the point that during an attack break there are no attacks sent.

is looting classed as an attack? so nobody can loot?

DeletedUser13420

1) It is the days before Christmas and your Troops are in hiding. They are sick of the War and just want some fun. They hit a neighbours tavern and drink some of the ale. "To Christmas" they cheered as they started to have fun.

2) With them all drunk now and Christmas arrives they have some nice turkey's and eat the mince pies. Without a haste they come to return, to rest like animals for the next few days. With all the snores in the air, and the cheers calming down. Santa arrives with the TribalWars Surprise!

3) With Christmas now over and Wars drawing near, your Villagers' are now missing the cheers. Drinking more ale and having some dinner, a party arises for this New Years. With the Troops all drunk and the Villagers' at peace the Christmas season is ending and.... "Happy New Years!".

One months premium awarded

DeletedUser

1. "Player's" Troops Discover milk and cookies. They lose the desire to fight.
2. Troops are unable to stand due to the ridiculous amount of booze drunk.
3. Troops are given the day off to recover from hangovers :)

DeletedUser11788

Hmmm... What sort of idiot would be in a bikini on a beach, in DECEMBER!?

Yes Erich. In my valley that's the bloody thrill to December on the beaches. The girls all seem to try and see who can wear the smallest bikini to upset their parents. Talk of tinsel on a tree...Heheheheh. It isn't half as nice as shiny gold bikini's on the sand. I dont care how nice a white christmas is, I think the hotter it is the better. LOL> Enjoy the festivities.

DeletedUser

1. We have come to find Santa , he has escaped from his grotto!

2. You won't find Santa or your presents here please try another tribe !

3. Santa said we can have a new village next year so we are window shopping :D

DeletedUser12924

so it turns out there wasn't a competition and the tribal wars team made their own up after all...

Visit

Your troops paid a visit to Koala ville (514|490) K45
After a comfortable Christmas with excellent food they made their way back home again.
Merry Christmas to all players!

why have a competition if there isn't a winner? its not exactly how you bring life to the externals LOL

DeletedUser12924

well apparently there is a winner, but you could have at least used their templates!

dabookman

Reaction score
well apparently there is a winner, but you could have at least used their templates!

A small error prevented the messages being displayed immediately on some worlds, this was rectified and winners messages used.

DeletedUser12924

a mod just quoted me :p does this mean i'm big in this game now? :D