XpRd declares on WC :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser11434
  • Start date

DeletedUser11434

I'm not disclosing any information as it would not be nice to screw over my friend.

And ISO I have a girlfriend, no kids as I'm only 19(kids at my age would be silly lol) and I have a job which I got a few months ago. And you probably do have more money in the bank but that's because I'm probably half your age and I spend my money on alcohol, clothes and Xbox stuff every week lol :(

DeletedUser4753

haha i easily win this argument boys step aside.

Im 62,
Im terrible with women, i mean not only is my staying power non existent, I pretend i love them to get another chance.

My job is trying to pretend i have a job allowing me to spend most of my time out farming you guys.

I have quite a few kids (somewhere) that i would pay for if i didn't prefer to get premium account/farm assistant/acc manager/20% res/and walls from 0 to 20 within 2 minutes(sorry kids are hard work, tw is a doddle in comparison)

My social life is non existent till i fork up the cash to appeal all my restraining orders.

Thats gotta mean I win right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11220

WILL EVERYONE JUST ADMIT WE ARE ALL A BIT SAD FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME WE GIVE THE GAME LOL

DeletedUser4753

I have 11 co players, so the time i commit to the game is very minimal as im the worst of the 11 n they dont let me on much, i spend more time in lavatory than tw,

All honest i swear^^

DeletedUser8195

Jimmy White would be the best top trump in any top trump game, period.

DeletedUser4753

ok lets have it out once n for all,

behold my biased top trump cards:

Ronnie o sullivan

Break building 10/10
safety play 9/10
que power 10/10
position 9/10
long potting 9/10
Highest rank #1
Century breaks 678
ranking tourney's won 24
Jungle survivability 0/10

Jimmy white

break building 9/10
Safety play 9/10
Que power 7/10
position 7/10
long potting 8/10
highest rank #2
Century breaks 289
ranking tourney's won 10
Jungle survivability 10/10

As we can see poor jimmy is trumped or draws with all but one category, n guess what, i go first :p

DeletedUser8195

That's a lie and we all know it. Jimmy is 11 in every category.