XpRd declares on WC :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser11434
  • Start date

DeletedUser11523

does this mean I have to flame im2x........ all over again.

DeletedUser

well he has gone now, not sure if he is looking at this or not but you guys really dug him out! He is young, reltively new to TW and did a good job... sometimes you gotta watch the flaming cos you actually can ruin someones game. That may have been your intention but I always try and hold respect for enemies and allies alike. Flaming is great, but I have never seen anyone get as much abuse as he did from so many people and with no real reason why?

DeletedUser1942

How can having digs at someones in game ability and in game tactics be labelled as abuse?

Surely TW isnt get too touchy?

DeletedUser11523

Flaming is great, but I have never seen anyone get as much abuse as he did from so many people and with no real reason why?

Lol really, look at the speed forum, you see more flaming in 1 day.

Anyone remember dubbythemule w1? i personally liked the fella, and he gave as good as he got, but omg did that boy attract flamers.

Im2x.... didnt get any stick really.

As far as im aware, he made claims about his ability surpassing iso's, so got told otherwise and challenged, to which he declined so was further reminded not to talk yourself up without backing it up.

I shot him down when he doubted mask's chances in the firm war, since then we have been in contact in game and i explained how i purely put him right when he stated wrong facts, or obscure opinions, since then my flames have been more lighthearted towards him.

Then their was id say more competitive talk when the idea of a 1v1 came up again, and same old comments from when the 1v1 was first suggested.

Then im2x.... quit, which xprd can take as a morale victory and are at right to post in good work, or im2x....'s bad work.

This is not nasty, nor berating.

I should know i all too often slip up and go their.....

But what ive seen on these forums is merely 2 sides of different opinions discussing/arguing thier points, and as both sides points where all game based, nothing criminal really is thier?

DeletedUser11285

ive lost the plot of this thread now lol seems every one is talking in the thrid person

DeletedUser11523

mmmmm

im2x....... complains about somthing.
im2x....... wants 1v1
im2x........ gets told no,
im2x....... gets put right
im2x....... leaves
mycool .....tells us all off
d1...... makes long stupid post saying its all good in the hood
iso..... gets confused

Up to date :icon_cool:

DeletedUser11285

good a bit worng tho lol

im2x.....jumps tribes 11 times
iso.......asks him for a 1v1
im2x.....says no and comes up with multiple excuses
xprd.....attacks nation
iso.......after 2 weeks of excuses asks im2x for another 1v1
im2x.....says no and comes with more excuses
iso.......attacks im2x
im2x.....then asks iso for a 1v1
iso.......after nearly 4 weeks of jumping tribes and making excuses rob says no
iso.......attacks im2x
im2x.....jumps ship to wc
iso.......asks wc to kick him as he is a refugee
wc.......says no as there is nothing in it for them (hoe stupid can a tribe leaders be)
xprd..... declared on wc
mycool.. tells everyone off
iso....... is no longer confused

DeletedUser11285

doint say you like them merkats they get on my nerve feel like strangling them lol :D

DeletedUser11523

lol have a guess what my skype pic is............ nope a sloth but close.

Aleksandr Orlov

What a legend!!!!!

:lol:

DeletedUser11434

good a bit worng tho lol

im2x.....jumps tribes 11 times
iso.......asks him for a 1v1
im2x.....says no and comes up with multiple excuses
xprd.....attacks nation
iso.......after 2 weeks of excuses asks im2x for another 1v1
im2x.....says no and comes with more excuses
iso.......attacks im2x
im2x.....then asks iso for a 1v1
iso.......after nearly 4 weeks of jumping tribes and making excuses rob says no
iso.......attacks im2x
im2x.....jumps ship to wc
iso.......asks wc to kick him as he is a refugee
wc.......says no as there is nothing in it for them (hoe stupid can a tribe leaders be)
xprd..... declared on wc
mycool.. tells everyone off
iso....... is no longer confused

How wrong you are lol

DeletedUser

(hoe stupid can a tribe leaders be)

Here is a good one for you iso - [h=2]i·ro·ny[/h][SUP]1 [/SUP]   /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
noun, plural i·ro·nies. 1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

i.e. calling someone stupid with both spelling mistakes and miss use of a plural.
Eveb google translate can do better than that ;)

DeletedUser

and twins, i get what your saying i just saw a lot of people against him and he never did anything wrong by me and if we are going to accuse him of being a tribe hopper then perhaps the leaders of those tribes can say that but certainly not an outsider. I was his duke, twice and i can tell you that he never wanted to leave WC

DeletedUser11523

I dont have any personal issues with im2x...... (cept the fact i refuse to type his complicated name)
Also, shouldt it have a t before the 3 to read correctly?....... anyway :icon_biggrin:

What i will do is point out when someone bigs them self up un accordingly, or if they put something/someone down un accordignly

When im2x..... poked fun at mask's chances, I corrected him, and well the proof is in the pudding, that not only did we stand a chance, we are still here and stronger than ever, proving more than ever that im2x..... poking fun at us was well misguided to say the least.
I dont feel guilt for putting im2x..... right when he was clearly wrong.

When im2x..... had his constant verbal wars with xprd players, he put himself in the same leuge as them, then saying how he was confident he could beat iso in a 1v1, imo was again misguided, iso has had many success's in the past and still does well here now, you said yourself im2x..... was new to tw. this being the case was it not fair of me to put im2x.... in his place, imo if its not in a forum breaking way, yes.

Plus he flamed me and i has a pretend un deserved ego to hold up, pmsl :p

disclaimer, (im not sure un accordingly is a word but im sure you follow)

DeletedUser8195

What is im2x3ijenrigjnrtpg suppoed to mean? Didn't realise it had a meaning.

DeletedUser11523

I assume

Im2x3m4u

I'm too extreme for you

but in actuality it should be more

Im2xt3m4u

Unless your irish or a someone who ses "th's" like "t'" as they seem to say "th" as a "t" in which case it would work i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11285

the proof is in the past posts that im2s4u jumped tribes more than 11 times and if he did not want to leave wc why did he

i dont need to spell right to call you stupid