Year end awards.

DeletedUser

So I saw this on another world forum and thought it would be fun to do here. So I stole it and added a couple more topics.

Please encourage tribemates to participate in this as the UK6 forums are extremely dead and it would be nice to have a little activity here over the holidays!

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?(This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1) Speedmerchant - One of our dukes and hardest working players. By far one of our best. Pat has done an amazing job with this account. With the help of Richard early in the year and now Di of course. Hats off to you all.

2) Nikos1972 - Hes a machine. Constantly involved in the war both on the aggressive and defensive side. Expanded his frontline quite quickly. Ruthless.

3) Neile - Seems toalways be in conflict with Jbox and on the winning side of it. Takes villages deep and holds them.

Of course theres more I could name but these 3 are the most deserving right now.

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your enemies tribe?

1) Ostry.misiu - Ive seen a couple exchanges with this guy and he seems to really be on his game. Great timing, planning, etc.

2) Chubbs - Jbox's fearless leader and seemingly most active player. Really spread across the war front. Almost always engaging and a decent defender. Very hard to get a village from unless you catch him off gaurd. I know from personal experience. :p

3) Coramoor - Have not personally engaged this player but heard they are decent.

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?(This again does not mean the best 3 players but could be the kind of players who do a lot of work that go unnoticed like sitting a lot etc but are the kind of player all successful tribes need within their ranks)

1) Avenging Archangel - Spread across the world and helping on every front. Very active and always willing to help with anything. Great guy.

2) Thunderhorse - Inspirational moral improving speeches alone put them in my top 3. Not to mention all the other great stuff they do for us.

3) Sapphire137 - The life of the skype chats! Constant positive attitude and drive make her an amazing addition to any tribe.

Who do you think was the most aggressive player this year from each side?

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - Riverstyx

Who do you think was the best defender this year from each side?

RK - Nikos1972

Jbox - Chubbs

Out of the remaining players left on UK6. Who is the one player from both sides you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?(In other words if they left the game, then their loss would be devastating to your tribes chances of winning. Again this does not have to mean the highest ranked player/s)

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - Chubbs

Not surprisingly, both dukes. :)

DeletedUser

Nice one MoFo, hmmm I can give it a shot but I will not be as detailed as yours in terms of explanation for most.

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?(This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1) Riverstyx

2) chubbs

3) Ostry.misiu

Of course theres more I could name but these 3 are the most deserving right now.

1) speedmerchant

2) Thunderhorse

3) ???

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?(This again does not mean the best 3 players but could be the kind of players who do a lot of work that go unnoticed like sitting a lot etc but are the kind of player all successful tribes need within their ranks)

1) chubbs

2) General Trask

3) ostry.misiu

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - ostry.misiu

RK - ???

Jbox - Chubbs

Out of the remaining players left on UK6. Who is the one player from both sides you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?(In other words if they left the game, then their loss would be devastating to your tribes chances of winning. Again this does not have to mean the highest ranked player/s)

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - Chubbs (just to mention one, because there are a few with such stigma if they leave)

DeletedUser9761

1) Speedmerchant - My life saver on many occasions, pat and dianne i bow to you both.

2) Nikos1972 - As MoFo describes him "Hes a machine." nuff said :)

3) MetroofLiao - One of our un-sung heros, this guy is always throwing his weight about i love his ambition.

And same as MoFo. Of course theres more I could name but these 3 are the most deserving right now.

1) daviwy - my arch-nemesis.lol great attacker, great timing of attacks, fakes, support, and fake support. really gives me a good challenge.

2) Chubbs - I really do have a lot of respect for this guy/s, sharing every frontline i have with him, i have had my fare share of battles with him. Great deffender deffo one of the top 3 in this world.

3) BurningBlade - was really hard to decide a third as iv only had a run in with very limited jbox members, but burningblade was another thorn in my side and still is.lol can get a good bit of banter going with him. great guy.

1) Thunderhorse - One of our fearless dukes, Bergs motovational speaches are just awesome. Always delegating tasks so council members dont get overlaoded. the heart of the tribe. nuff said really dont want his head getting too big hahaha :D

2) Speedmerchant - Our other fearless duke, pat and di are just what a tribe needs to survive, great activity on skype, iv nearly died laughing at diannes patter. :p

3) sapphire137 - The lovely Rach, Always active in game and skype you can always rely on her for a last min emergency sit if needed, great deffender and great great fun when her and di are around at the same time, Shes a very very valuable member of RK.

RK - nikos1972 (speedy has more ODA but nikos is crazy) :D

Jbox - Riverstyx

RK - Nikos1972

Jbox - Chubbs

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - Chubbs

DeletedUser

(This is Styx btw :p)

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe? (This does not have to mean the highest rankings but those who are all-round worthy of being called one of the better players within your tribe)

1) Chubbs, such respect for this guy!

2) Ostry.Misiu, silent but deadly

3) Daviwy

1) Speedmerchant, just keeps going, such a pain you guys are :p

2) Thunderhorse, from what i've seen and heard, think i will enjoy when i finally get a chance to face you properly :)

3) Nikos1972, i will have those vills bud, i will expand in k44, promise you ;) but i know it'll cost me a lot of time and nukes lol

1) Chubbs

2) AlwaysOnline

3) Ostry.Misiu

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - Could i say me? :p lol, jokes.... Ostry.Misiu

RK - Speedmerchant, Not had a run in with this account in a while, but when i did it was certainly challenging :) great fun though and can't wait for when i finally get a chance to plan something big against you guys :)

Jbox - Chubbs, glad he's on our side haha, know from what he has demonstrated in this world, from the respect everyone on UK4 had for him and the rumours i've heard from UK1, very good player :)

RK - Speedmerchant, such good players and clearly integral in RK

Jbox - Chubbs, we'd be nowhere without u buddy....oh wait, no, we'd all be on the rim :p

DeletedUser8645

End of year awards

***********************************************************************************

1. Speedmerchant: Dependable, ruthless and persistent
2. Thunderhorse: Willing to give it a go and very tactically astute; Experienced and Knows the score
3. Avenging Archangel: Will always be there to help with cover; Great world coverage. Someone who will be successful as time goes on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Chubbs: Always great for retakes.
2. Ostry.Misiu: Silent but deadly
3. The River Styx: Can see he will be a hard nut to crack.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Thunderhorse: Inspiring Duke figure
2. Nikos1972: Willing to go and take vills where others wouldnt think it would be possible; an asset to RK
3. Sapphire137: One of the people that helps bind RK together. Invaluable and great to chat with; she can take some stick and not be flustered by it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK = Speedmerchant *Nikos not far behind
Jbox = Ostry.misiu
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK = Nikos1972
Jbox = Chubbs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK = Speedmerchant
Jbox= Chubbs

******************************************************************************************************************

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Speedmerchant - My online 'other half'. Leads by example and keeps me in check, an all round top chick/bloke combo.

2) Saph - She's RK's gift from god of activity, pma and happiness, there is a little defensive skill there too :p

3) Mofo- He's always trying to get some banter going, and where would we be without banter.

Of course I could name and reason for everyone in RK but these 3 are the most deserving right now.

2) Chubbs - Jbox's fearless leader and seemingly most active player. We have a good understanding, always been true to his word and a proper stand up guy.

1) TheRiverStyx - Likes to give it a proper go on the offensive side, nice to see players taking risks, especially when they pay off, albeit against my tribe lol

3) daviwy - Cheeky get likes to name villas for a wind up, kept the ones I wanted tho lol

1) Avenging Archangel - Always seems to be available for e-sits, snipes like the best of em and never seems to run out of support troops. What a guy.

2) Thunderhorse - Inspirational moral improving speeches alone put them in my top 3. Not to mention all the other great stuff they do for us(BERG ESPECIALLY).

3) Sapphire137/DI - Between the two of em the Skype chats certainly become more interesting, and dare I say it... fun.

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - Riverstyx

RK - Avenging Archangel

Jbox - Chubbs

RK - Thunderhorse

Jbox - Chubbs

The Top dudes! :)[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Ok i have given this lots of thought. I cannot pick 3 people in our tribe, nearly everyone of our members have helped, taught and advised me, and they are not doing a bad job taking villages as well.

only because i have come across these people the most lol

TheRiverStyx

Ostri Misiu

and of course Chubbs

At this point in the game we are like a family, and i couldnt choose favourites, they are all needed.

Speedmerchant, Nikos, Sosolid, turricano, thunderhorse, mofo (i cant help it i still cant just pick one)

Riverstyx, ostry misiu though alwaysonline did do an amazing timed op on me once

Avenging Archangel and Nikos both have been amazing underfire

Chubbs (he can be a right pain lol)

you know the answer by now i couldnt pick just one.

Chubbs

I know this is a bit lame but hey its how i feel :)

DeletedUser2961

Well, my secret identity has been revealed..... if it hadn't been for them pesky kids, I'd have gotten away with it too!!
I'm actually rather touched tbh, thanks guys n gals xx

1) Thunderhorse - The co-duke and maker of the worlds most dodgiest inspirational speeches I've ever come across. I read them and seriously believe I've been warped into another dimension ~ that and the fact Berg is mine and Saph's personal choklit carrying biatch and sexual harassment target!

2) Nikos1972 - Does he ever sleep?

3) Avenging Archangel - One is my hero (Tony) and Phil is who I look for when it hits the fan.

I could at this point name about 75% of the tribe tbh.

1) Ostry.misiu - Probably Jbox's most aggressive player (will probably come to light Ostry.misiu is an 8 year old girl called Pixie)

2) Chubbs - Luv ya chicken xx

3) Shrugs ~ ianno!

1) Avenging Archangel - Usually first to answer (and open) any mail or cries for help

2) Sapphire137 - Even though she's at deaths door, she has managed to drag herself on and assist me in Berg abuse (no small undertaking) I need another femme to help me wield the cattle prod

3) nom de guerre - Because I notice what he does.

RK - Speedmerchant I know its Pat and myself, I cheated and looked at stats ~ so sue me!!!

Jbox - Riverstyx

RK - Nikos1972

Jbox - Chubbs

RK - Thunderhorse

Jbox - Chubbs

I would like to add another award, for a player that has totally changed my view of people behind a screen. My utter and total respect to lh2266 as a man and as a player. Kudos to you Keith, you are a genuine inspiration. Luv ya loads xx

DeletedUser

Ahhh. I don't play anymore, But for all the ol' mates in JBOX, you know I have to do this ;)

Who are the 3 people in order you believe to be the best in your own tribe?
1) TheRiverStyx - Ah. A few players have been on this account, But throughout all of them, one word springs to mind. That word is Quality. Rich, also, currently playing, is a great player, and an excellent attacker and defender. Well Deserved #1.

2) Chubbs -
Well, What can I say? The life of JBOX. They wouldnt be where they are without him!

3) Coramoor
- Brilliant people. Played other worlds with them as well, and they are not afraid to get stuck in there, and take a few people out! :p

1) Speedmerchant

2)
Nikos

3) Avenging Arcangel

Who are the three people within your tribe that you believe are needed in all tribes to be a success?
1) Chubbs - Keeps the tribe together. No jbox without him!

2) Styx -
Helps everywhere on every front!

3) daviwy -
Does a LOT of behind-the-scenes work!

RK - Speedmerchant

JBOX - Riverstyx

RK - Nikos1972

JBOX - Chubbs

Out of the remaining players left on UK6. Who is the one player from both sides you believe is the difference between winning and losing this war?
RK - Speedmerchant/Nikos

JBOX - Chubbs

~Ryan

DeletedUser9761

SteveDisco you have done it wrong mate. i dont think it is possible to be in both tribes :D

DeletedUser

rofl, ryan you noob, you were meant to say who are the best players this year from RK ;D hahahahaha

DeletedUser

Awww. I did it quickly lol. Meh, It dont matter too much, does it? :D

~Ryan

Edit:

rofl, ryan you noob, you were meant to say who are the best players this year from RK ;D hahahahaha
You are the noob. I blame it all on you. You are my teacher!

LOL

DeletedUser

1) Chubbs , without him we would be in a right mess .

2) ostry.misiu , super aggressive and a major asset .

3) TheRiverStyx , always ready to attack anyone , very good player .

1) speedmerchant , not had many dealings with this player , but from what i have heard a major pain in the *** .

2) thunderhorse , again not had much to do with this player but again name keeps cropping up in forums as attacking .

3) avenging archangel , gonna have to put him in as he has been a constant thorn in my side .

1) chubbs

2) general Trask

3) TheRiverStyx

RK - speedmerchant

Jbox - theriverstyx

RK - Nikos1972

Jbox - Chubbs

RK - Speedmerchant

Jbox - Chubbs