yes i am a noob/newbie

DeletedUser

yes i am a noob :icon_eek: god i hate being called that! but i was just wondering if anyone could help me with the whole siggys etc and make it look pretty oh and anyone that has a gooby tribe would also be very helpful! :icon_biggrin: thank you!

DeletedUser

ah thankies, i was just trying to do 3 birds with one stone kinda thing! lol

DeletedUser

and i know major fail with the siggy and avvie that i have atm

DeletedUser

Also, if you ever need advice/tips of any sort as it pertains to tw, please don't hesitate to message me through forums. I know how much of a pain it can be to learn everything, especially on your own, and I'd be happy to help out should you desire.

DeletedUser

Also, if you ever need advice/tips of any sort as it pertains to tw, please don't hesitate to message me through forums. I know how much of a pain it can be to learn everything, especially on your own, and I'd be happy to help out should you desire.

I'd take that offer. If you take the offer, and restart SW again, and land in K64 or near, then I might give you an invite in to my tribe: Loners.

We will try be happy to teach you some stuff. And I finish Uni for awhile soon, so I don't mind either. :)

DeletedUser

sadly i do not know how to to restart and keep my ickle village! but yeah il take up you offer of help when im in trouble! and thank you for the offer of the tribe, is it only available in a selected area/distance then?

DeletedUser

sadly i do not know how to to restart and keep my ickle village! but yeah il take up you offer of help when im in trouble! and thank you for the offer of the tribe, is it only available in a selected area/distance then?

I'd restart and take him up on that offer mate. He's a good lad and knows his stuff :)

DeletedUser

but is it not random? so if i did restart i wouldnt have a scooby if i would be put closer to him or not would i?

DeletedUser

you get to choose what part of the world you restart in ie NW/SW etc etc