Your Area?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im surrounded by red dots and already got a start over message for a welcome.

DeletedUser

Should I be worried someone mailed me telling me to restart and their supposedly Purple Predator?

DeletedUser

I appreciate people restarting. It means I get new farms on the rim :D

DeletedUser

Yeah Dan, go farm them now, I'm sure it'll all work out fine.

Oh, area. Disappointed.

DeletedUser

You ever watch the matrix?
PP's bot has grown its own mind :icon_wink:

Even I am worried. I apparently mailed myself to restart. :icon_eek:

unFairTrade. today at 14:49
There's always a fair amount of luck involved when joining a new world in regards to your location. Your luck has yet to be decided as your area is both potentially very lucky and potentially very unlucky. I have been rank 1 on 4 .uk worlds, 13 .net worlds, 2. de worlds, 1 .us world, and 1 .se world. If you should choose to stay in this area you will be outgrown, out-trooped, out-farmed, and just generally outplayed; especially since this account is co-played by not only me, but Purple Predator who is quite likely even better than me. This will most likely result in you becoming my farm, or on the off chance that you're really good, my noble target. On the other hand should you choose to restart you might later consider having started near me initially to have been quite lucky due to the help and advice I am willing to give those that choose to restart to help them dominate their new area.

In short restart

DeletedUser

Even I am worried. I apparently mailed myself to restart. :icon_eek:

That's a coinkydink!
I seemed to have got sent the mail saying that they are Nauz AND co-playing with you aswell.. From a different player? :icon_eek:

Obsessively Compulsive today at 17:29
There's always a fair amount of luck involved when joining a new world in regards to your location. Your luck has yet to be decided as your area is both potentially very lucky and potentially very unlucky. I have been rank 1 on 4 .uk worlds, 13 .net worlds, 2. de worlds, 1 .us world, and 1 .se world. If you should choose to stay in this area you will be outgrown, out-trooped, out-farmed, and just generally outplayed; especially since this account is co-played by not only me, but Purple Predator who is quite likely even better than me. This will most likely result in you becoming my farm, or on the off chance that you're really good, my noble target. On the other hand should you choose to restart you might later consider having started near me initially to have been quite lucky due to the help and advice I am willing to give those that choose to restart to help them dominate their new area.

tl;dr version: Restart for your own good.

~Nauzhror

DeletedUser

Same here...

Beautiful Lies today at 18:57

tl;dr version: Restart for your own good.

~Nauzhror

DeletedUser

It's obvious what is going on here....

Nauz multi-accounting. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.