YOUR CHOICE - Enemy Respect (player)

DeletedUser

YOUR CHOICE - Enemy Respect (player)

Ok heres another one, I would have done a tribal one but don't think it would work being so late in the game. And I have made this one enemy player cos otherwise we'd end up with numerous players (probably revs) nominating each other :icon_rolleyes: anyway please state whom you think is an asset to the enemy and why

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TB27 (Death) will not give up on any village. Even when taken (after a ton of attacks) you can expect incoming already on the way to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
English Sly [Death]

i get ill for 2 days and my co is missing for 2 days and he twigs on it, very fast to notice who is slacking and will punish you, good nuke builds too...

DeletedUser8800

triarii2d this guy has been attacked so much but still has a sense of humour
and wont give up
unlike some players who get shed loads of incoming they leave
so hats of to you your a credit to your tribe

DeletedUser5528

triarii2d this guy has been attacked so much but still has a sense of humour
and wont give up
unlike some players who get shed loads of incoming they leave
so hats of to you your a credit to your tribe

I strongly agree with this. Dan (tri) you are a credit to TFF. Nice work :)

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I strongly agree with this. Dan (tri) you are a credit to TFF. Nice work :)

(thinks up nice things about leader)

Dan is the best leader, always active(well most of the times:icon_rolleyes:), is always there to help you, TFF wouldnt be anywhere without him and he errr
[10/02/2011 21:15:44] Dan: well I killed a toothbrush because I am sexy

lol:lol:

DeletedUser

Lets see, Most respected Enemy Player:
1 stands out in my mind currently and that's Triarii2D.

1. Defends well.
2. fun to spare with via email and not condescending when chatting with him(shows respect to his enemy), makes the War game that much more interesting.
3. If he loses a village, he makes every effort (Most of the time) to get it back.
4. Has stated many times that he will not quit due to the number of attacks hitting him. (shows good determination and skills)
5. Has sniped my A** too many times!
6. Knows how to Play the game

-Ach

DeletedUser

Went up against WhiteAlchamist while I was sitting tb27.

Those single Nuke/noble tactics pretty decent combo!

Was relentless in his attacks...

He had nobled a village from tb and I had nobled it back and before his nobles even landed, he had launched another noble at it think I was going to noble it back in which I did, and then an hour later , he had it back.

During the 6 minutes he had the village he managed to Send all the resources in that village to himself and start the smithy "revoking: defensive levels. Was Brilliant work!

-Ach