YOUR CHOICE - Just Desserts...

DeletedUser

YOUR CHOICE - Just Desserts...

Who is deserving of everything they're getting? Who made thier own bed? who went looking for trouble they couldnt handle? Cast your votes here...

please give details of player and why you nominated them!

DeletedUser8800

mark im not going to post on here alot of tff guys are cool to talk to as i have found out in game
but there are a few who spoil this forum and i for one cant be bothered with the stupid insults
banter fine but to try and be little someone is not fun
so this is my last post good luck to all the geniune guys in tff and the rest of the big headed guys your time will come

DeletedUser5582

mark im not going to post on here alot of tff guys are cool to talk to as i have found out in game
but there are a few who spoil this forum and i for one cant be bothered with the stupid insults
banter fine but to try and be little someone is not fun
so this is my last post good luck to all the geniune guys in tff and the rest of the big headed guys your time will come

no Furry Trouser Mammal come back! I have talked you ingame Dan and you are a giggle so do what I do when you find folk annoying which is not to moan but to get even! You once posted on here that you could not wait till the war arrived on your doorstep so I obliged you and was good no?!

So plot against those in TFF that annoy you and get your revenge! be it a villa, a stack against your perceived villains or whatever you like!

But do post on here and let everyone know how you fared!

as for the banter or insults if they cross the line merely rise above it!

Look at some of the utter rubbish that has been posted on here about TFF?! Do we throw toys out of prams? Stomp off forums?

So keep posting and do your bit for the W3 forums.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
I have talked you ingame Dan

I would have thought so !

lol

is ferret called Dan too?

So many Dans lol

at least if he got a co he can rename himself, but no not me, my co is called mick and mick and dan cant quite merge...:lol:

DeletedUser8800

lol yes your right i loved our ding dong you did do well i admit lightyjo
sorry was having a moment rl and stuff
amazing how things can just hit you when normally i ignore it
but yes abit rash so sorry im back lol
and triarii2d yes im called dan and this account has been mine from day one and i will co play one day but not this account lol
im having too much fun in your back yard lol

DeletedUser8800

and to answer the question at the top
all tribes who have messed with death deserved what they got
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser5528

The players to me that got their just desserts are Astuteuk and Rogue Nation. Both of these players loved to bask in the glory of having a rank one tribe and so on. They loved to bable about their great tribes and how it would be a mistake to mess with them yet look what happened when TFF dared to defy them. Rogue nation was beaten without so much as one troop being thrown by having some hissy fit about just about anything petty thing like co playing and original owners. When he realised we had had enough of listening to his nonsense he hits delete and leaves his tribe in the Lurch.

Astute was a similar player but I had more respect for him as one to one convs were often good. However he became another to cry foul about original owners and then vanish not long after war was bought to his doorstep.

Being part of a tribe is about see it out to the end, bad times and good. Not just Good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8800

i totally agree i dont care if anyone co plays as when you have hundreds of villas its does become time consuming and we all have stuff going on in real life

but tff i know you want me in your tribe lol
but im death till the end so sorry no amount of premium points will get me to change my mind lol

DeletedUser5582

i totally agree i dont care if anyone co plays as when you have hundreds of villas its does become time consuming and we all have stuff going on in real life

but im death till the end so sorry no amount of premium points will get me to change my mind lol

every tribe needs a furry trouser mammal is true and have no idea why we haven;t sent you an invite!

DeletedUser

Im glad someone dont care now :)

and anyway.. co-play is a thing..
if u dont have a good co-player.. i think its even bad to co-play than to have them..
as much co-players are justr lazy gits (Dee points to Dylan)
Im glad that i have AJ, the only good/active co-player that i had..

all others which was ever in my acc, was lazy ones.. or some tw-buddies which played a bit temporary if i had more to do in RL.
So.. if u ever had a Co-player.. u know that just Co-playing isnt all..
The players need to know nearly blind what the other does

i think i speak here for all from TFF, when i say that we are not interested in having u in TFF
and im glad u dont be here :icon_rolleyes:

i would not waste any Premium-Point for u..
not even the Free-Premium that u become at the start after some points..

DeletedUser8856

^^ Somebodys a bit grumpy tonight ?
Or just arrogant ?

SiroXel26

DeletedUser

lxZeroxl. I have played on that account for a couple of weeks and Dee is a very dedicated player and knows how to have fun. Many people say that he doesn't deserve the rank 1 spot. Fine, go ahead, challenge him. Death players have been easily crashed. From the point Dee took over, everything was legit and well done. Another person who has deserved a lot is mark21lancs.

DeletedUser5582

lxZeroxl. I have played on that account for a couple of weeks and Dee is a very dedicated player and knows how to have fun. Many people say that he doesn't deserve the rank 1 spot. Fine, go ahead, challenge him. Death players have been easily crashed. From the point Dee took over, everything was legit and well done. Another person who has deserved a lot is mark21lancs.

um this phrase Just Desserts? I do not think it means what you think it means!!

DeletedUser

One thing I have noticed and correct me if I am wrong, but no one in death that has taken a TFF village has seen any support INC from Ixer.

We see The Power, suicideED, Brokenwing, Auri, Franklin, etc etc. Does he support his tribe mates or leaves them to support themselves.

Just a question and since folks question everything else, I am just wondering.

DeletedUser5582

mail him and ask?

Normally being an uber player (flicks hair) his support gets there in time hence you don't see it!

DeletedUser

Forward me 1 report of him supporting someone that has INC from Death or another tribe and I'll publicly recant my message.

DeletedUser5582

:icon_eek:

I sense the word nub will be used when he reads this! How many reports would you like? Why are you so concerned about Tea Towel Boy?