YOUR CHOICE - sympathies

DeletedUser

YOUR CHOICE - Sympathies

Here please state who you as a player genuinely feel sorry for, have they really had the brunt of bad misfortune? or maybe been bullied by a tribe doing ops against them on a regular basis, so they're now spending 6.5 days without sleep tagging??? ....Or perhaps its someone so desperate to be good at tribalwars but no matter what they do to try better themselves it just doesnt seem to make much difference...

(remember be nice, this topic isnt for taking the mickey out of someone, merely trying to get the forums activity up)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

I feel sorry for dee he has suck a bad taste in hair styles :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The poor lad/lass who owns all the 500pt barbs. Doesn't appear to do anything wrong yet is attacked and nobled without any pity. His/her incoming must be a nightmare being attacked in every K.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Me cause im fed up of incomings

lol joke

hell warrior

hes getting out of his depth now...

DeletedUser8800

i feel sorry for people who are addicted to this game
but still play it even though they get nagged and nagged by there missus and causes all kinds of arguments lol

DeletedUser

Problem is solved by not having a missus...

I feel sorry for everyone that has to put up with arrogance from their dukes and barons. Mine are ok on this world :p But there may be other tribes not as fortunate.

DeletedUser7797

I feel sorry for everyone that has to put up with arrogance from their dukes and barons. Mine are ok on this world :p But there may be other tribes not as fortunate.

it would be great if you named names, but that may be off topic

I feel really sorry for the folks who take it so seriously when other peeps try and wind them up. Mind you I feel even sorrier for the folks who try and do all the winding up.

DeletedUser5582

My heart goes out to Lex. All round good guy who understands its a game and was doing very well in the Skirt Wearers then lost his co and was given some TFF attention only to be flamed by his own Duke on the externals :icon_eek:

Just shows that picking the right tribe is just as important as knowing what to click when?

DeletedUser8865

i feel bad for d18whc. Now that You guys have kicked martin out of the picture he seems to never get a brake. 1000 incomings plus. Not sure how many now. Loosing villages. But at the same time dealing with some other obstacles you guys may or may not know about.

DeletedUser8865

I see. well. If you really dont know. Im sure some of your fellow tribemembers that attack him daily would be able to tell you.

DeletedUser5582

I see. well. If you really dont know. Im sure some of your fellow tribemembers that attack him daily would be able to tell you.

um Dan has been attacking him but is none the wiser for your comments. Rather than being obtuse say what needs to be said. If its because we can;t talk about it (such as a ban) then mail ig as if there is an issue with him of a personal nature we can agree something. Anyone who has funerals to attend or similar always mail us as rl way more important than this.

If its because he is hard at work again then thats why you have tribemates to help spread the load and sit him whilst he is away (like you helped out poor Martin!) but as you guys say you have fantastic leadership am sure all this in hand?

DeletedUser8856

If its because he is hard at work again then thats why you have tribemates to help spread the load and sit him whilst he is away (like you helped out poor Martin!) but as you guys say you have fantastic leadership am sure all this in hand?

Hehe, Martin left as he had RL problems .. And if you hadnt noticed the account was covered by us most of the time :p, K25 frontline seems to have evened out a bit now; this should be fun :p

And i dont know what werty is on about ?,
He had a ban, for a pathetic reason .. but its sorted now, annoyingly enough he was launching on frontline k25 clearing some villas back, but fair enough, it gave him a couple of days to relax :p

Anyone who has funerals to attend or similar always mail us as rl way more important than this.

Exactly :)

Triarii2D

Reaction score

Well as I am probably still better friends with deano than you and we have been talking a lot recently, the only thing that happened was his laptop crashing(months ago) and too much work, many of us could say that though, its simply the speed and co-ordination of our attack that has left him unable to deal with us...

DeletedUser5528

I have thought about this thread and I cant really think of anyone I feel sorry for (game wise)

We all make our own decisions, no one is pulling your strings unless you allow it.

1, This is a game it is not real life so what does it matter ?

2, This is a team game so when RL calls you have your tribe to fall back on. If your tribe do not help you out then more fool you for being part of it.

3, Game = Fun | No fun = no game.

Have a look around your tribe and see who plays as part of the team. I once asked my tribe what does tribe mean to them and I got a great answer :
z4zai (deleted) said:
Tribe is filling in each other's imperfection.. hahaha..

ftw

So long or short of it is you are the making of your own misery. You have chosen which tribe you want to fight with. If you chose badly thats down to you. You can change it.

If you expect to be felt sorry for when you under attack why the hell are you playing a war game ?

Lets remember we are playing war, we are not actually in war. Sure we all let it get to us from time to time but should quickly come back to earth and realise we are just playing a game.

Do you feel sorry for your friend when you beat him at pool or football ? ofc not. This is no different in my eyes.

DeletedUser589

What about your dukes on other worlds :icon_biggrin:

I feel sorry for anyone who spends a year putting time into an account and is sent to the rim

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for anyone who spends a year putting time into an account and is sent to the rim

I guess that's why many don't put any more time into an account than it takes for a new world to come out. Saves on disappointment! :icon_biggrin:

I just feel sorry for all those luckless sods who've joined the world (excepting those taking over accounts) recently. They've no hope of becoming anything more than a short spark in the great long explosion of battle that this world is consumed by, yet still they badger on as if oblivious to the commotion outside their walls!