Your help is needed

DeletedUser4

[tt]As some of you may be aware if you play .net End game options are now being looked at for older worlds.

What I am asking from you is end game scenarios, how would you like to see a world concluded, after what period of time.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions :)

Tracey[/tt]

DeletedUser

Well if we're making an end game, how about after a year on a new world? Not on the current ones as they're still lively but for new worlds I'd like to see it ending some time between 8 - 12 months as after that time some people tend to lose interest.

The winning Tribe will be rank 1 Tribe and second place will go to rank 1 ODT.
Same to the winning player and 2nd.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Im talking in general here ideas that may or may not be included later[/tt]

DeletedUser

a year exactly may be a good time.

Or why not make it the 1st tribe to achieve 1m points per tribe member limit(useless for w5 :)) wins and then the world closes.

Still, it should only be for new worlds

DeletedUser

So if the limit is 100 like on W1, you need 100,000,000 to win?

W1N have already got 2.5x that =/

Good idea though = )

DeletedUser4

[tt]How about thinking outside the box of just x number of points which is the easiest option to come up with :) things to make it interesting, to make the eventual winner a true winner not just the person/tribe with the most points in some way[/tt]

DeletedUser

How about one of the mods plays every round and starts on 2 villas which are built to:
20HQ
15 Rax
10 Stable
15 Smithy
23 camps
15 Wall
10 Market
20 Farm
20 WH

If you manage to Noble this player as a Tribe or as a player or something like that then you win.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
How about one of the mods plays every round and starts on 2 villas which are built to:
20HQ
15 Rax
10 Stable
15 Smithy
23 camps
15 Wall
10 Market
20 Farm
20 WH

If you manage to Noble this player as a Tribe or as a player or something like that then you win.

A good startup player, under alias, that landed near them would close the world in under a month.

DeletedUser

Not if the mod was good :/
He has such a big lead, look what he starts with...

DeletedUser

Fine... How about he starts with 3 fully built O villa's and 3 fully built D villa's?

I doubt the guy who is good at start-up could out-farm this person... If he spawned close he'd just get farmed early on easily...

DeletedUser6695

How about Barbs at 500|500 and 0|0 that are extremely stacked and regenerate troops 1 hour after each attack it receives, the first tribe to hold both of these barbs for 48 hours wins =]

I know that has flaws but meh =/

DeletedUser

How about whoever holds 500|500 for a set amount of time wins after people have quite a few villages.

*Damn, i got sniped..P.S i did not still above's idea, just slow and bad ytper :D

DeletedUser

How about whoever holds 500|500 for a set amount of time wins after people have quite a few villages.
that would just create a king of the hill scenario, also what would all the rim tribes and late starters do?

I would suggest something like controlling a certain % of the map and a certain amount of Ks for a specific amount of time, as it's the end option which would probably alter the least the way the game is played I think.

I believe though that even with end options like the one i mentioned it may encourage late mass recruiting/merging with people racing to win just recruiting anything they can see just so that they can say "my tribe won this world". It could also have the side effect of everyone napping and just going for the top tribe, which happens quite a bit anyway but with end options could bring it to a new level.

Maybe the first question should have been do we want end options?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Maybe the first question should have been do we want end options?

That horse has already been kicked until it became a pile of glue.

The answer is yes.

Worlds last too long, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror said:
The answer is yes.
Just checking ;)

but can you think of some end options which wouldn't change too much the dynamics of the game?

Because if they bizzarely introduced some which completely changed things (I doubt they will but still) I would rather not have them.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I think how the world starts is an important part, not only how they end. A 4, 9, or 16 continent world (2 x2, 3x3, or 4x4) would end much more swiftly yet retain the same basic gameplay.