your thoughts of this worlds setting

DeletedUser

Would have preferred barbs to 500 points and 10 tech but I really cant complain, one packet nobles is by far one of the best settings for a world ever and the 0.5 speed compliments it well.

DeletedUser

Love this world will stop the Sim City players from even trying and Barb munching is out the window, all good, forcing players to actually attack each other which will make this world very interesting and most of all fun.

DeletedUser

Jesus...this world is toooooo slooooow.... Any hope it can be adjusted to 1 at least in the near future?

DeletedUser

Nah, speed 0.5 if fun :D

I'm just wondering how barb munchers/turtles are gonna do anything in this world...?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Jesus...this world is toooooo slooooow.... Any hope it can be adjusted to 1 at least in the near future?

No. Every world isn't intended to be tailored to your needs. I hate speed 2, I don't ask for speed 2 worlds to be speed 1 instead though.

DeletedUser9712

No. Every world isn't intended to be tailored to your needs. I hate speed 2, I don't ask for speed 2 worlds to be speed 1 instead though.
This.

Not liking the settings = not joining = not complaining.

DeletedUser

This.

Not liking the settings = not joining = not complaining.
Jesus...why do some of you actually like this settings? It takes 20 minutes to produce 1 spear and half an hour to make 1 sword...it's more fun watching paint dry-

Only good thing I can think of must be that you treasure even 20 spears, as you can't afford to loose them as it sets you back a whole day...

DeletedUser

Jesus...why do some of you actually like this settings? It takes 20 minutes to produce 1 spear and half an hour to make 1 sword...it's more fun watching paint dry-

Only good thing I can think of must be that you treasure even 20 spears, as you can't afford to loose them as it sets you back a whole day...

You seriously need to increase your barracks if it's taking that long.

DeletedUser

I like these settings because it makes for a very farm intensive world. A world that tends to be slightly more difficult. On top of this it's no churches, no pally weapons, no Militia, limited night protection, and I believe no archers, PLUS one packet nobles. Fantastic world :D

DeletedUser

I like these settings because it makes for a very farm intensive world. A world that tends to be slightly more difficult. On top of this it's no churches, no pally weapons, no Militia, limited night protection, and I believe no archers, PLUS one packet nobles. Fantastic world :D

i agree, no moral would havee been nice but 20:1 for 1st 45 days aint to bad.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with this world, I don't love it, but its different!

I really enjoy slow worlds, gives people with a life a chance to play the game. Although the farming still takes a lot of time up ;)

Not found any problems with the barbs yet, they are pumping a lot of res out at the moment due to their 6/6/6. Great world, enjoying it so far! :D

DeletedUser9748

The speed it's the same as w33 or w31, can't really remember. The 15lvl tech and 20 tribe limit makes it even more difficult and interesting. Very few people I suppose will join and fewer will actually stay for a long time.

This world may succeed overall because of it's quality or may fail because of inactivity and boredom. I play in .net servers but will also play here cause it is slower and thus more relaxing :)

DeletedUser

Some of us are...wait for it...adults...with jobs...

+1 for you sir :icon_wink:
This world is brilliant as it doesn't require you to be on it constantly to keep everything running ( excluding farming thats constant )

DeletedUser

I quite like the settings, but I bet the world gets very dull very quickly. No one is going to be able to do well if they join after a few weeks, and I bet the map barely expands past the four core Ks: will probably take ages for victory conditions to be met. Also, contrary to what others have suggested, I think this world is going to be quite time demanding. Good for the unemployed (or l33t as I believe they are now known).

I love 15-tech, by far my favourite. I would have liked the barbs to grow to 500, but it will be interesting to see how many top players I can demoralise when I get round to building cats. Bye-bye farms. Tribe size: 20 is fine for me as I like really little (<10) tribes, but I also liked watching rise & fall of the mass-recs. I like the package system (is this the one where you can ruin an attacker's economy by pre-nobling for before their train lands?).

It def isn't a newbie-friendly world. Probably the most violent settings I've seen on .uk.

Churches and no-hauls would be the only improvements I'd wish for.

DeletedUser

Churches and no-hauls would be the only improvements I'd wish for.

Worlds with no hauls are so slow at the beginning, even slower then this id say.
But yes i feel churches would improve this but i generally enjoy this world's settings.