Your top 10 tribes?

DeletedUser

I want to see how everyone would rate the top tribes, putting them into their own top 10 based on past experience with them, rank, OD etc. Basically copy + paste my format and change the tribes around. Also, please try to keep it to current tribes as opposed to old/disbanded tribes :).

1. EWaR
2. Arnie
3. JOKER
4. Meow
5. SLAP! - Mildly biased ;)
6. CLOAK
7. Avaz
8. ~LGA~
9. SV
10. JOKS

DeletedUser

1. EWaR - My tribe but we probly are about the best here now.
2. Arnie - By far the closest to tribe to my own in terms of skill.
3. SLAP!
4. JOKER
5. CLOAK
6. AVAZ
7. ~LGA~
8. SV
9. JOKS
10. Meow - Bottom of the heap where they belong from there war stats i only wish i could go lower.

DeletedUser

Ermm, I didn't really get what to do, so I just got the top 10 tribes and rearranged them as I thought they should be?

1 Hmmm? - Experienced, decent guys. Know how to play and seem good atm.
2 Meow - The merge with Hmmm? didn't work out great, but we're still going strong.
3 CLOAK - Look good. :)
4 EWaR - Not a bad tribe. I will say they did well on aussie, although I think he may have quit at the time? Unsure. Our OD is better than yours!
5 AVER - Some good players I recognize, but the member count needs rectifying.
6 LIO - Kill EWaR!
7 ~LGA~
8 Avaz
9 W5W - Erm, would put at 10th place but I have past experience with BSA that means I know more about the stupidity of BSA than W5W.
10 BSA - Awful. A few in there seem to know what they are doing, but the others are just food.

DeletedUser

To clarify, you can put in tribes outside of the top 10. Your basically re-arranging current tribes and making your own top 10 based on skill/members/OD/etc

DeletedUser

Ohhhh, so it can be any 10 tribes?

No matter, I'd make no changes. Especially not put in that lousy tribe SLAP! in!
I think we can all agree, they will be lucky to survive a week, or probably more accurate to say a day!

DeletedUser

My thoughts:

1. Hmmm? - Seem to be a good tribe, my thoughts on them slightly fell after ruffus started inviting ex-JOKS members though in our K.
2. Meow - Good tribe too, been warring EWaR but apparently forums are hectic there. Time will tell what happens to them.
3. EWaR - Surprised me tbh. I thought they wouldn't make it this far. Well done.
4. JOKER - Best players but inactive for the most part.
5. SLAP! - My tribe.
6. Avaz - Assumption.
7. ~LGA~ - They have some high pointers.
8. DEMO - Assumption
9. LIO - Assumption
10. +NRS+ - Because of Balzi really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact that you think our tribe is lousy is your opinion. But you saying we'll be lucky to survive a day is a load of rubbish.
How Long SLAP! have lasted
That clearly says that we have lasted for more than 4 weeks despite you thinking we could only last a day :icon_rolleyes:
And what stats do you have that prove that we are indeed a lousy tribe? From all the wars we've been in, we have won...

It was a joke, for J3east's benefit.

DeletedUser6525

1. EWaR - My tribe but we probly are about the best here now.
2. Arnie - By far the closest to tribe to my own in terms of skill.
3. SLAP!
4. JOKER
5. CLOAK
6. AVAZ
7. ~LGA~
8. SV
9. JOKS
10. Meow - Bottom of the heap where they belong from there war stats i only wish i could go lower.

those meow stats are rather poor veiwing...... its a shame we cant go any higher

DeletedUser

Id make a couple of changes now although for now id still rank u guys fairly low down but not as far as u r.

Ur atleast putting up a bit of resistance now although in our defence we did have to shift a fair chunk of our men around to counter a few other threats.
Although we removed most before they could grow.

DeletedUser6525

rank us low down for wot reason,

we have rank 1 od, attack od and 2 def od, we are in a situation where our southern members(only a handful) are in conflict wi u guys, the travel time for our northern players would be suicide so yeah id imagine it will look bad on our stats for our guys down there, but over all the stats dont lie you guys are winning against that cluster but again we are a fair bit ahead with oda so we must be doing something right as a tribe , just not down there,

only time will tell when we get closer together and form a border from north to south , then we can really judge each other, but till that time i just feel its a skirmish and nothin more

DeletedUser

OD dosnt particularly mean a lot to me.

Ive seen tribes with 5x the total OD of there enemies be destroyed.

Higher oda didnt stop them being wipped off the map.
I judge mostly by wat members have done and how the tribe performs in fights.
mine ive ranked high because weve been getting attacked by tribes i havnt even heard of before now because lio is dragging in every1 they can find and weve consistantly taken the hits then hit back harder.

You guys have enough of a front to attack but so far there hasnt been 1.
Although u did us 1 favor and took the cowards in from us gave us a bit stronger base group plus showed whihc of our members will definatly never leave when they started haveing huge outbursts on the forums about the traitors

Although lately weve had a lot of the cowards who joint u asking to rejoin us and being told in no uncertain terms to drop dead.

Things may well change given were massively outnumbered but i dont see it happening.

All it means is we can destroy all our enemies at once rather then 1 by 1 :).

Although with lio it dont rly count.

Cost them 20 ish nukes to clear 1 village and 3 days to noble an empty village.

They got 2 more to do yet and at there rate of losses they'll run out of nukes before we do defence in them villages.
They totally surround 1 of our players main clusters and so far the outcome is hes nukeing everything in sight and winning every time and at the same time destroying 3/4 of the attacks sent back at him.
Plus a lio member 3x the size of hes opponent here is mass turtleing after hes entire offence was lost attacking because he had no idea how to time an attack :).

Getting more fun by the day :) lio's initail attack has kinda fizzled out in the last 2 days now we get to see how they do in a proper fight when they wernt attacking people who were already occupied on other things :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser512

Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

You seem to like stats pium. So tell me this if lio is as bad as you say they are why are they winning in the stats?
Side 1:
Tribes: EWaR
Side 2:
Tribes: LIO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

DeletedUser

Possibly because lio got the jump on ewar, And if they did then these stats are bad for lio as they should have taken more

DeletedUser6695

its better because tbh we havent even started on Lio yet :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha mate we were focussed on meow and hmmm?.

Plus all lio did was hit a couple of epicly isolated players and u should see the casulties there taking.

We'll get the lead soon enough until then let lio think there big :).