Z0MB13 - RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Z0MB13 ~ RPG​

Most credit goes to YallGotPwned. Fox deserves some too. Give us both money.

Rules

GM's word is final
Not God-Moding. If caught you'll get an appropriate and probably rather creative punishment. Like a piano or an anvil falling on your head.
>I reserve the right to add more rules when I think about them<

The Global recession of 2008-2009 hit China hard, however unlike most countries they kept it under wraps. Whilst other countries slowly recovered, it started to get worse for the Chinese. Strapped for cash but not wanting to let the rest of the world know, they hiked their prices up on exports and demanded the debt from the United States back. The United States simply refused so China cut off all trade with them.

By June 2010, The Chinese cut off all contact with the United States, even blocking anyone with an American passport access to the country, and forced Americans to leave China. The Americans were outraged, Obama was caught saying in an off-the-record interview; "[It's] clear the Chinese are The US's most powerful enemy..." "... we don't have the power to deal with them right now"

When the Chinese pulled out of the Geneva Protocol in late 2010 most countries began to grow weary of their actions. People started to disappear in the Zhengzhou mines, nothing unusual was reported to the public.

On March 21st, 2011 United States Government got news of this and sent an undercover agent as a worker to the Zhengzhou mines. His last message, received November 24th was "" (I am being promoted, they are taking me to the newly built headquarters in Chongqing, if I do not return to say goodbye, tell Sarah I love her and that it was an honour working for the United States.)

In that time war had already erupted throughout many parts of the middle east, spreading into Turkey. After two major explosions at Oil Factories, Russia stopped exporting power to mainland Europe, which lead to cuts in exportation to the EU, forcing prices to soar for many household items.

In light of this countries started to split off from the EU, Sweden and Finland initially followed by Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. The Euro went above 2 Euro to every £1, and continued to rise into early 2012. Greece's economy collapsed, shortly followed by Iceland.

After not hearing back from their operative for two months, the United States declare China as an official enemy. Using reservation 4 of the Geneva Protocol, United States scientists started to come up with a deadly Neurotoxin, backed by leaked plans of the Chinese developing a similar weapon.

Between February and November 2012, things grew quiet. Eerily quiet. The EU attempted an economic recovery, pushing money into ways of becoming self-sufficient, reducing it's imports and had started to work as one unified land again. Surprisingly for the United States, they had kept a remarkably low profile. Every day was growing into a more militarian state. The 2012 Elections recieved the fewest votes ever, with the Democrats winning all but a few seats.

China by now had finished it's Biological weapon. They had trialed it on their own people, the effect was gruesome, but ulitmately ended with a slow, painful death. At this stage however, no news was being reported from China, the screams silenced, resistance crushed.

Then came the leak. Nothing was heard on the outside, but inside the headquarters in Chongqing was horrifying. The test chamber had leaked, forcing the MB13 gas into the atmosphere. The building remained on lockdown, but every one inside died due to inhalation of the gas.

Ugh. I'll finish this backstory off later. Not in the mood atm and want to get this started asap.

What is this RPG?

Set in post-apocolyptic UK, a dark age has fallen. The Chinese unintentionally released an unstable airborne gas called MB13, which killed millions of it's own people. America saw this as an intentional leak, and fired experimental Nukes, containing the biological weapon Z0 at China, in order to stop the outbreak. China retaliated with it's own experimental Nukes, all containing high amounts of the gas MB13. Other nations saw this as an unprovoked Nuclear attack, firing their nuclear weapons too. The resulting chaos gave birth to the world you now live in.

The MB13 airborne virus spread fast, and when an MB13 infected human reacted with the Biological weapon Z0, instead of killing them, it stopped them from dying. Instead it sent them insane, horribly disfigured them and cause them to lose all recollection of humanity. They had become a creature.

However there is some hope.

You are a survivor. And you are not alone. Others like you are dotted across the world. Your body's resistance to the Airborne virus has kept you alive this long, now you must fight to survive in this harsh world...

There will be lots of choices during this RPG, the first is this;

You may make your own Bio, or choose a pre-existing one. The four choices you can get are named: Ingenium, Atomatic, Nightmare or Sunray. For these you only need to provide Name/Age/Sex

Bio Format:

Don't be too unrealistic or i'll ask you to change it.

*Name:
Height:
Weight:
Brief Description:
*Starting Location:
(Starting Location is any town in the UK. I'm sure you all know how to use google and such, but if you really need a map, here it is. Also I'm talking mainland UK, so no Northern Ireland.
*Occupation before apocolypse:
**Perks:

* = Required Field
** = You must select 1 Perk. They're not exactly super powers but if you're smart you can use them to your advantage. There are hidden perks you can get by completing certain quests, these will usually be more useful.

PERKS SECTION

Select 1. There will be more chances to get perks and there are lots more hidden perks, I will assign 2 more to you based on your Player Bio, and also one negative perk.

Avenging Angel - If a companion is killed, you go into a beserk rage, swiftly killing every normal enemy near you.
Vampire Status - You sleep easier in the day, with increased night vision.
Quick hands - You're less likely to be caught short in a gunfight, and can react quicker to melee attacks.
People Person - Survivors react better to you and are less likely to rebell against you should you do something bad to them.
Explorer - You have a knack for finding places and useful objects.
Sixth Sense - ???
Bloodlust - Your fighting techniques increase with every enemy brutally killed.

If all that is tl;dr for you, read this at least.

The Z0MB13's in this game are not Zombies. I wouldn't say throw your "How to survive a Zombie attack" manual out the window, but eh, just bear it in mind when you get attacked.

This game will not be turn based, HOWEVER, every 24 hours a Z0MB13 attack will occur, if it is you who's attacked, you have 8 hours to respond or you will be killed (or brutally wounded if I'm feeling sympathetic).

If you don't respond to a move in 12 hours, I'll pick a reaction for you. Want to keep this as active as possible. If you can't be on for 12hours, hit me up on skype.

There are local survival pockets dotted throughout the UK. It is wise that you help them, and in turn they may help you. But be warned, fail a quest for them and you may well end up dead.

I reserve the right to edit the crap out of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reserved also stupid chinese symbols broke forum lilbit there

DeletedUser

How to join: Post a bio, pick a color, and/or message me on skype.

DeletedUser

Name: Stuart Battle.
Sex: Yes please Male.
Height: 6"2
Weight: 85kg
Brief Description: Muscular guy, born in Liverpool to a middle class family. Most of youth was spent doing Martial arts and studying to become a doctor.
Starting Location: You pick for me.
Occupation before apocolypse: Doctor.
Perks: Sixth Sense.

DeletedUser

Name: Tom
Sex: Male
Height:6"3
Weight: Medium
Brief Description: Worked as a scientist in the military, working on top secret biological weapons. Has always been a bit of a loner and very heavily involved in his work.
Starting Location: You choose
Occupation Before Apocalypse: Bioweapon Scientist
Perks: Vampire

DeletedUser

*Name: Dan Hewitt
*Sex: Male
Height: 6ft
Weight: Heavy
Brief Description: Very strong guy, who trained in the SAS so knows how to use guns. Parents and sister killed by Zomb13's.
*Starting Location: Ivybridge
*Occupation before apocolypse: SAS member....
**Perks: Bloodlust

DeletedUser613

*Name: Richard
*Sex: Male
Atomatic

DeletedUser282

Name: Gareth
Height: 6ft
Weight: 85kg
Brief Description: Clever guy (~160 IQ) His mother and father were devoured by a rhinoceros that had escaped from the zoo. Did Chess boxing (yah thats a real thing) so is strong + high pain tolerance. Went to Kenya for a year with some other kind doctor people to help sick poor people.
Starting Location: Dun care where be.
Occupation before apocolypse: Doctor
Perks: People person

DeletedUser

Name: Zack Henderson
Age: 35? I don't know how old you have to be for governor. D:
Height: 6'3
Weight: 210
Brief Description: Zack's background is a rich one, coming up from a simple live style living outside of the city working on the family farm, to becoming a PE teacher to going to college and at some point becoming the coordinator of history museums. He got into politics early, and eventually become governor of North Carolina. Recently he has taken a vacation however...
Starting Location: Ivybridge
Occupation before apocalypse: Governor of North Carolina, USA. :3
Perks: People Person

DeletedUser

Name: Heinz Adler
Height: 6"4
Weight: 13 stone
Brief Description: Heinz was previously an agent for East Germany, working for 2 years before the Berlin Wall fell. The 2 years he worked as a spy was enough for him to make several best friends in the service, and see them die right infront of him. The first chance to move away from Germany he took, seeking to get away from everything tying himself to his previous life. He moved to England, having learnt fluent English along with several other languages from being a spy. He had worked there before and always felt at home. For 20 years he worked his way through menial jobs, but always haunted by the dying faces of his best friends.
Starting Location: Millwall Park, Isle of Dogs, London
Occupation before apocolypse: Till worker, Tesco's, Isle of Dogs, London
Perks: Avenging Angel

DeletedUser

Name: Lady Alexandra
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9
Weight: 120lb
Brief Description: Lady Alexandra family is very well off although she doesn't care about their money. She'd rather earn her own. As a teenager she joined Cadets and had always been interested in the dirty hard jobs. She went to university and studied engineering. One it was complete, he joined the Royal Engineers in the Army and has served for three years. Lady Alexandra recently married a Lord, gaining the title of Lady. She was about to go on her honeymoon when it all started. She looks like a cross between a white Beyonce and Kate Middleton.
Starting Location:
Perks:

Will finish l8r k?

DeletedUser

The OP has asked for this thread to be moved here to prevent the spam/off topic posts. I have agreed to have it placed here. Anymore off topic/spam or posts not doing with this thread will be moderated as would be in any other forum.

DeletedUser

*Name: RICO Fahrenkrug
*Sex: M
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 76 kgs ~ 167 lbs
Brief Description: Rico is a happy-go-lucky person. He was born in South Africa, in Johannesburg, where as a child he had the natural ability to pick up fights with other guys in the neighborhood. that is when his parents decided to send him to a military school in the "old world"; In here he found that he was a automatic choice here. He was given a "POM" in the first week itself. He served in the army for 5 years, and then moved onto SAS. After surviving a fractured left foot during one of the missions, he was discharged with honor. Since then, he has gone back to his other interest, cooking.
He has scar marks all across his torso, and these are tattoo'd with the name of the place where he received them at.
*Starting Location: Leeds
*Occupation before apocolypse: Cook
**Perks:Explorer

DeletedUser

I aint sure i got this :
"You may make your own Bio, or choose a pre-existing one. The four choices you can get are named: Ingenium, Atomatic, Nightmare or Sunray. " what are these ?

and i am scared about this "There will be more chances to get perks and there are lots more hidden perks, I will assign 2 more to you based on your Player Bio, and also one negative perk"

DeletedUser

Should this be written in imperial units or metric units?

Either's cool.

Also pudge those are premade Bio's incase someone didn't want to make a bio.

And the perks I'll select for you once reading your bio and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.