zzdanzz sruggles against barbs lol

DeletedUser8800

Barbarian village (430|641) K64 524 LOUISJ [TFF] LOUISJ [TFF] 2011-10-20 15:45:53
Barbarian village (430|641) K64 524 Barbarian LOUISJ [TFF] 2011-10-20 15:45:28
Barbarian village (430|641) K64 524 LOUISJ [TFF] LOUISJ [TFF] 2011-10-20 15:45:28

had to post this as the barbs are really putting up a fight lol
i see why you hate them so much as you struggle against them pmsl
would you like help maybe your tribe will help you give you some advice or ask us death the experts lmao

DeletedUser5528

Well as you can see my inexperience in this is shining through.

Would you be so kind as to pass me the Deaths Guide to Nobling leaflet am am sure it will stop me making such a fool of myself again :lol:

DeletedUser

ok give us what you are going to take so we can help you

DeletedUser8800

zzdanzz hands out to you im really glad you have seen the funny side to this as this is what it was meant to be
if you want to contact
deathwillwinthewar@hotmail.co.uk
i will personnally give you an idiots guide on how to defeat the toughest enemies in tribal wars the 500 point barbs lol

DeletedUser5528

Ah thats where you get it from,, have been searching for months as we are all in awe of the Death's awesomeness,, If there was an envy icon it would be inserted here...

Anyway must get back to my struggle..

Please be sure to visit,,

zzdan480zz.4.president.co.uk

DeletedUser

I told Dan that he should learn to walk before he should try to run, but would he listen? No, and this is what happens. Thanks ferret for sending him contact details so he can get the 'Deaths Guide To Nobling Barbs (Idiot Edition)' and we will test him later to ensure he's read it.

It better have a lot of pictures in it.

DeletedUser

i will personnally give you an idiots guide on how to defeat the toughest enemies in tribal wars the 500 point barbs lol

nude and unarmed barbarians are even tougher than DEATHers, aren't they? :icon_twisted: you perfected the art of conquering barbarians. Like Julius Caesar once achieved against the barbarian tribes in Gaul and Iberia. Somewhat like that omg :icon_eek: well, dishonour for me for the cheekiness comparing shroud wearers to Julius Caesar! :icon_razz: TFFers better install a help fund for poor barbarian victims