Players left

DeletedUser6857

I have been watching this for a while and it is dropping at a alarming rate:

Players left = 951
Tribes = 108

The world has only been open for 146 days.

No surprise its dropping so quickly, this world isn`t to everyone`s liking.

I shall update this figure on a weekly basis and see how it keep dropping.

DeletedUser9748

You will see more people leaving this world and it will get disappointing. It's a difficult world, requires a lot of nerves and patience to deal with and for many reasons we have analyzed people just did not care to continue. Now it's only a few bunch of tribes struggling to win this world and seriously, due to possible inactivity, nothing is certain.

DeletedUser

I think there are still some good players and tribes left, but they must manage themselves differently and glory hunters will struggle. It is a shame not more people are playing though as we have a brilliant tribe together, at least I hope we have built a good pre-made for future worlds!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's a world that requires patience, determination and time.... three things you don't find much on the internet..

DeletedUser

I agree with patience and determination - but not sure about time for this one - the slow speed lets players coast a little more than they would otherwise be allowed. A few log ins through the day and night to keep the farmers moving and the troops buillding is surely easier here where you get more warning for incoming than in other less forgiving worlds?

Just my two pennorth...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The silly non-growing barbs takes away the advantage of the slow speed.. just one of the things in the setting that is a total contradiction..

DeletedUser

I agree with patience and determination - but not sure about time for this one - the slow speed lets players coast a little more than they would otherwise be allowed. A few log ins through the day and night to keep the farmers moving and the troops buillding is surely easier here where you get more warning for incoming than in other less forgiving worlds?

Just my two pennorth...

I think the latter point isn't entirely true. Sure, due to the fact this world is slower, you get longer to plan your movements, but like on any world, the longer you leave it, the more the metaphorical doors slam in your face. Personally I believe that due to the slow nature of the world, although you may have longer to plan your movements, you'll have less troops to move overall. Regardless of your rax and stable levels, it's an uphill battle to find troops and even more of an uphill battle to find somewhere whereby they can succeed in their ventures. I think, the upper hand on this world, shall always be with the attacker.

Does having a slow speed make life easier to plan? Yes and no... Does having a slow speed make succeeding any easier? Hell no.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
every world, what ever the speed gives the advantage to the defender simply because you can stack D but you can't stack O... fortunately this world doesn't have the bonfire or churches but it is still easier to defend and react than it is to attack... though the no support outside tribe aids the defender...

The slow speed doesn't effect your points to troop ratio if you want to succeed long term... though it does make point whoring easier...

DeletedUser

I have had to quit previous worlds because of the amount of time needed. This world suits me better because of the time, and as frustrating as I find it at times I know that I can give it the level of commitment it needs. It has kept me playing TW

DeletedUser

I have had to quit previous worlds because of the amount of time needed. This world suits me better because of the time, and as frustrating as I find it at times I know that I can give it the level of commitment it needs. It has kept me playing TW

I agree completely there. Having recently start uni, I find the only times I have to farm are between lectures. The slow speed allows me to farm less frequently as the travel durations are slower.

Players Left With Points: 881
Tribes Left With Points: 102

DeletedUser

Players Left With Points: 871
Tribes Left With Points: 102

DeletedUser

Losing 80 players in 4 days isn't the first thing I want to see after a messy night out. I would update the figures but I don't know where to get the stats for Players Left With Points & Tribes Left With Points (only the overall number of players in tribes and tribes).

However, the most recent player to join the world was ff9090 and he joined today so it shows that players are joining but unfortunately a lot - if not most - of them will either not play the world or will soon give up playing this world for a faster "more fun" world.

Chris - Athelred

DeletedUser

i wounder if inno need to help recruit players to this world - by offering free/ cut price premium for example.:icon_idea::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i wounder if inno need to help recruit players to this world - by offering free/ cut price premium for example.:icon_idea::icon_rolleyes:

I think this has been mentioned before in another thread. However, I personally think that if you have to offer free/cheap premium to get players to join, it doesn't mean they will use the premiums for this world. They can easily join the world get the points and use it on another world. It also brings up the matter of will we, the current players, get these deals as well.

With all of that to one side, the important question is do we really want to encourage selfish people into this world who won't be playing for the world settings but will be playing it to save money and therefore probably won't play as passionately as we do.

Nevertheless, I don't see why they can't try and promote this world as a world perfect for the "retired" or busy TW players who want a slow world that will help them to either get back into the game or give them a fighting chance with the hyper-active players that have co-players or a lot of spare time on their hands.

DeletedUser

It's absolutely pointless to join this world now.

I concur. I would have phrased it a little less bluntly, but meh you got the point across I guess. Also, I can safely say, Inno would never give out premium points to advertise a world. A server doesn't exactly cost a lot of money and I think it would be fair to say, they've obtained enough revenue to pay for the Uk9 server.

DeletedUser6857

Just over a week 75 players have left.

Down to 876 players, and of those 444 are in a tribe.

102 tribes.