Players left

DeletedUser8105

And three quarters of those have only one village.

(not me though, I've got TWO now - Whoopie!)

anyone care to predict the date when I break in to the top 10? ;-)

You have nothing to noble except 75p barbs,so I'd say it be never ^^

DeletedUser3473

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ballerond but I think that is overoptimistic.

@Belle, We'll see.

People are getting bored of this world, Invisible Ranger looks like the latest big player to quit.

Just made top 100 btw.

DeletedUser

It's pretty easy to rise rank in this world as the people at the top drop down, you automatically move up. lol. That's one bonus of a world where everyone is quitting.

DeletedUser6857

31st October = 951 players.

14 days later and down to 816.

At this rate by Christmas there will only be about 300+ left.

DeletedUser9748

The last 300 will determine the end of this world...probably by March - April I believe we would have a dominating tribe (unless they disband or get bored and hit delete).

DeletedUser6857

The last 300 will determine the end of this world...probably by March - April I believe we would have a dominating tribe (unless they disband or get bored and hit delete).

Well unless WC:) get bored they will walk this world, they already are, the win condition will be a miracle to hit.

But who knows, in 5 months time there could be no one here, we all might have hit the delete button :)

DeletedUser8105

31st October - 951 players
13th November - 816 players
17th November - 785 players(730 have atleast 75 points)

DeletedUser

31st October - 951 players
13th November - 816 players
17th November - 785 players(730 have atleast 75 points)

Is there a way to work out how many have atleast 2 villages or atleast 10k points? If so and if it's a low number (less than 80).

We should divide the world into 4 areas (mainly the 4 core continents and the continents that are behind them) and make all the "active" players in these continents to form a tribe so we'd have North, East, South & West and then make it a world war (no alliance, just all out war). I think, if that was possible, this world would become more fun.,

DeletedUser3473

Is there a way to work out how many have atleast 2 villages or atleast 10k points? If so and if it's a low number (less than 80).

We should divide the world into 4 areas (mainly the 4 core continents and the continents that are behind them) and make all the "active" players in these continents to form a tribe so we'd have North, East, South & West and then make it a world war (no alliance, just all out war). I think, if that was possible, this world would become more fun.,

There are 144 players with 2 vils or more and 96 with more than 10k points.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

Problem with that is that there are quit a few players spread over more than 2 K's... even I'm not stupid enough to declare war on myself

DeletedUser3473

26 November 705 players ( and a few more to follow out the door soon I believe)

DeletedUser3473

700 players today, only 333 are in a tribe

What's wrong with w11 then?

DeletedUser

700 players today, only 333 are in a tribe

What's wrong with w11 then?

The farming limits are going to kill that world. It's a world that looks set to be purely a pit building race. That's going to get really boring really fast.

DeletedUser9748

I have no prob with the farm limit, I prefer it for pits growing and focusing more on strategy rather than on farming ;)

DeletedUser8105

Wow,didn't realised that it is so low,maybe I'll change my mind about joining world 11 ;/