The Wiseguy News

DeletedUser8943

resistance-page1.jpg

CATNIP2-page1.jpg

DeletedUser2961

OK, the newspapers made me lol.... though I will say, you do have the worst player I have ever come across in my 3 years of TW, on UK and .net servers.

DeletedUser

OK, the newspapers made me lol.... though I will say, you do have the worst player I have ever come across in my 3 years of TW, on UK and .net servers.

Who you referring to? We'll get some comparisons going with your account once you name them. :lol:

DeletedUser2961

No need hun, just my own personal observation. Besides, wouldn't take Einsteins pet dogs flea to figure it out.
Anyhoo, you wanted a W~A~R member posting ~ you got one xx

DeletedUser

No need hun, just my own personal observation. Besides, wouldn't take Einsteins pet dogs flea to figure it out.
Anyhoo, you wanted a W~A~R member posting ~ you got one xx

Would the biggest noob be you by any chance? Since your being internalled (very slowly, ROFL) you obviously can't handle it.

DeletedUser2961

Nope, I was off as needed to concentrate on W1, but events changed and decided to hang around a bit longer.

DeletedUser8943

IF your comment about the worst player was directed at me. Funny how I have more ODT on this world than uk1 and Uk2 combined for yourself ;)

DeletedUser8943

I'm hurt... Thought I was infamous, I used to be Peadar the Red, and now am on the Philalot account:D

ODT= Opponents defeated Total. Combination of ODA and ODD, you know those little points you gain when you actually kill enemy troops.

DeletedUser4320

Hey, I am not part of the G.F tribe as the saying goes!

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2961

I'm hurt... Thought I was infamous, I used to be Peadar the Red, and now am on the Philalot account:D

ODT= Opponents defeated Total. Combination of ODA and ODD, you know those little points you gain when you actually kill enemy troops.

No babe, I definately did not mean you :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry!! AndyPandy Who??

You was saying that Dubby isn't very good Mr Chickenfart, which isn't true, he is actually a very good player and I know because I played on world 1 with him. And by the way, my name isn't actually Andy, ROFL.

DeletedUser9610

You was saying that Dubby isn't very good Mr Chickenfart, which isn't true, he is actually a very good player and I know because I played on world 1 with him. And by the way, my name isn't actually Andy, ROFL.

If you read it Properly and noticed the ":p" type symbol which insights messing around then you would realise AndyPandy that I was taking the Pee. It's more commonly known as "Banter" something which you obviously do not have. Shame! "Why so serious" springs to mind. :)

Also you sure I'm a Mr?? And have you ever actually seen a Chicken Fart?? Oh and by the way, my name isn't actually Robby, ROFL zzzzzzzzz

Reference Dubby. I actually think he's a Good player. I for one certainly Know he would easily run through you and the Majority of players on this world including the Lovable Anthrax or Anthrich, what ever his name is. :)