The Wiseguy News

DeletedUser7663

wiseguy-page1.jpg

LUCAN-page1-1.jpg

DeletedUser6446

Even though I left this world ages ago, and am no longer even playing the game, I still find myself checking this spot every now and then. This is one of my absolute favourite threads ever due to the creativity and humour. Just great stuff.
If more people would follow your example and put some effort and humour into the externals, I would almost begin thinking of starting to play again. :)

DeletedUser

Brilliant, excellent job yet again paeder...........and Juke says he thought you had a mouse problem............but the mice turned out to be weremice..........poor kitties didnt stand a chance.

:lol:

DeletedUser

I've always enjoyed these,even when I was watching this war from afar, they are a great read and always funny.

Even though these newspaper reports are now closer to home I still think they are great.

Some of those troops may or may not have been mine, and they were NOT surrendering, it was mass euphanasia.

Good work on taking the little honey pot philalot and even better work on the reporting peadar.

DeletedUser

yup have to agree with pushty here....
these posts have been a great read...
thought this to be related to one of the tribes in our world :p
+1

DeletedUser4221

Great pnp mate,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser5421

its been eight days since war broke out between War Gods and Team Virtus and still no Wiseguy news!?!

maybe the Leveson Inquiry is having more of an impact than i thought :lol:

DeletedUser

Im glad I have had the opportunity to find this thread, Kudos on maintaining the high quality posts found on co.uk forums:)

DeletedUser

Very Funny lol.

Although I think I'm more the "We're Doomed" character - or so I'm told. But I'm not a new recruit :icon_biggrin:

Great Work as always mate....fair play

DeletedUser3227

not to shabby :D

was expecting a bit more of a burn on me tbh, :p

nice work.

DeletedUser

After all these years you have still got it Peadar, I dont know what it is but your keeping your fans amused.

DeletedUser4221

Once again peadar nice work, Can't wait to see the next edition