Players to look out for?

DeletedUser3667

sneggy you are a horrible player thats all I remember. Id watch out for who ever nobles Im gonna say first, doesn't look like the people who aren't smithy rushing are doing well, but I haven't been watching all too intently.

So, you're one against at least 3 or 4 in this thread. As well, thoguh I cannot speak for his past performance, Sneggy has been giving me advice on the particulars of this game, and they seemed well reasoned and reasonably competant, and are similar to ideas that I have been developing on my own, and things told to me by my tribesmate, Ikssur.

You come in, admit ignorance as to the state of the general world, and submit a random insult. I would like to see some credentials, please. If you're trying to submit an opinion that is in opposition to the general consensus, please provide reasons for that opinion if you want it to be considered as anything but bitterness.

DeletedUser

So, you're one against at least 3 or 4 in this thread. As well, thoguh I cannot speak for his past performance, Sneggy has been giving me advice on the particulars of this game, and they seemed well reasoned and reasonably competant, and are similar to ideas that I have been developing on my own, and things told to me by my tribesmate, Ikssur.

You come in, admit ignorance as to the state of the general world, and submit a random insult. I would like to see some credentials, please. If you're trying to submit an opinion that is in opposition to the general consensus, please provide reasons for that opinion if you want it to be considered as anything but bitterness.

I have to admit that we didn't get off on the right foot, it was mainly due to misunderstanding on both sides, but if Snegg's taken you under his wing, you'll be a better player for it, no doubt.

As regards to fuzzy bunny, bunnies ain't scary, but 'fuzzy' bunnies are terrifying!
:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3551

No matter who Sneggy is (As all that I heard about him ... He is a great players) ... Just the person above give his opinion about him ... Insult ? Don't think that were insult ( me think that words like Noob need to be get it as a insult) ... But yeah he need to put some facts why Sneggy is horrible, cause his words mean nothing in that case ... Maybe Sneggy nobled him in some .net worlds ... Who knows ? Still that poster don't try to defend his words ... So it's easy to decide !!!

DeletedUser3688

sneggy you are a horrible player thats all I remember. Id watch out for who ever nobles Im gonna say first, doesn't look like the people who aren't smithy rushing are doing well, but I haven't been watching all too intently.

Me thinks this guy is being funny. Like Being Sarcastic or something. Who knows.

Sternsq, chill.

DeletedUser3667

Me thinks this guy is being funny. Like Being Sarcastic or something. Who knows.

Sternsq, chill.

Sneggy's response shows that he does not take it as sarcasm, and the context of the statement is not that of sarcasm. If it is sarcasm, it is poorly written. If it is not, I still would like a rationale as to why he believes that, so I can evaluate his statement based upon whatever evidence he can provide. Thank you, but I am perfectly capable of determining when I will need to "chill".

Re: Shveik: Horrible is an insult to his ability, and a disparagement of those who believe him. As I am listening to his advice, I would like justification for his opinion, to be able to evaluate it.

Re: Jag:

Thanks, but from what I've heard about what you did with Sneggy, I'm not sure I want to be on the right foot with you. I might end up being taken out by you if I ever helped you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sneggy's response shows that he does not take it as sarcasm, and the context of the statement is not that of sarcasm. If it is sarcasm, it is poorly written. If it is not, I still would like a rationale as to why he believes that, so I can evaluate his statement based upon whatever evidence he can provide. Thank you, but I am perfectly capable of determining when I will need to "chill".

Re: Shveik: Horrible is an insult to his ability, and a disparagement of those who believe him. As I am listening to his advice, I would like justification for his opinion, to be able to evaluate it.

Thanks, but from what I've heard about what you did with Sneggy, I'm not sure I want to be on the right foot with you. I might end up being taken out by you if I ever helped you.

It was sarcasm, Sneggy just didn't know whose .net alias that was so he wasn't immediately aware of it.

DeletedUser

Well.

Poorly written sarcasm, then. :icon_evil:

I didnt understand any of the post :lol: I think he was still drunk when he hit the forum.
When he is sober though ....... look out for him :icon_eek:

xXx

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I didnt understand any of the post :lol: I think he was still drunk when he hit the forum.
When he is sober though ....... look out for him :icon_eek:

xXx

Oh Lord. I knew you joined W2, but hadn't noticed that Virtus got this much sexier since you did :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

next time you tell them to use [sarcasm] tags so you cant understand iite?

DeletedUser

If your referring to when my tribe was going to help Sneggy fight CAVE, then ill tell you what happened...

SANE was my first and only tribe...
I was the leader, founder, everything really...

W39 was my first world...

I got talking to Sneggy and found him a really pleasant guy to talk to.
A little while after, he got double-crossed by CAVE's apparently famous leader - sotos bair (Who i don't like, nor do i trust...)

At this time, my non pre-made tribe of 30 members was in the middle of a conflict with a pre-made tribe of 60 members that was over 5 times our size.

We held them off and fought them for 3 weeks, until buckled under their sheer numbers and lost.

This was all going on whilst Sneggy was getting gang banged by an entire tribe, that at that time was the same size of mine.
And as a tribe had no chance to help him, due to the massively over-whelming odds we were facing.

I had no personal alliances with him, nor did i have any obligation to help him.
I respected him, yes.
But knew him.....? Not really, only a hand full of messages were exchanged, all were pleasant, i might add.

I didn't have to say this, but i thought that id offer you my side of the story.

Cheers.
Jai.

DeletedUser

can we keep this to pm or off topic as this is spamming :(

id look out for people with the acadmays now o_O

LD

DeletedUser

can we keep this to pm or off topic as this is spamming :(

id look out for people with the acadmays now o_O

LD

Sorry.
My bad.

I agree, but will they use them?
-Osiris- is still head of the pack, and i don't think hes got an academy...

Maybe its the smart move in the long term, and one to look out for.

DeletedUser

Sorry.
My bad.

I agree, but will they use them?
-Osiris- is still head of the pack, and i don't think hes got an academy...

Maybe its the smart move in the long term, and one to look out for.

agreed

Plus the account is played 24/7 by 3-5 co-players :O

so yh i think thier building up the stable and barrocks aswell as troop whoring for deffence and building smithy slowly

LD