Players to look out for?

DeletedUser

Good Players

For me, these two players are the ones to look out for.

1.)

-Player: -Osiris-

7/10, no good noble targets and there aren't any big farm for him to feast on in his 15X15

-Tribe: 10/10, Smack! , need I say more?

-ODA: 10/10, Ranked 3rd, he's ODA is just crazy, especially this early on. I'm curious about his troop count and how many losses he has had and how many players are still in his 15x15. He has most likely went out of his 15x15 already. He is Ranked 12th in ODD which shows he is not purely offense but, not sure. Maybe he has support ( Which I doubt he needs ) or something like that.

10/10, Ranked 3rd, I'm guessing he will regain the top spot once he has nobled his 2nd village, he is active all the time also so nothing more to say.

2.)

-Player: hoang.nghiem

10/10, many big farms and has a decent noble target. ( Player: sesarrurro | Tribe: FTL )

-Tribe: 10/10, same as Smack! , excellent.

-ODA: 10/10, Rank #1, his ODA is incredible. I wonder how much troops he wasted to attain that. Not to mention how far he went from his 15x15 to do that. That's not needed this early on but if it works for him, who am I to argue. I'm guessing his troop count is crazily high. I'm guessing he's all offense by the looks of his ODD but I do believe that the best defense is a good offense.

-Rank: Rank#4 as of now, I expect him to be Ranked #2 or even Ranked #1 if he surpasses -Osiris- .

Well, that's all. I would do more but it would just be a drag...

DeletedUser

For me, these two players are the ones to look out for.

1.)

-Player: -Osiris-

7/10, no good noble targets and there aren't any big farm for him to feast on in his 15X15

-Tribe: 10/10, Smack! , need I say more?

-ODA: 10/10, Ranked 3rd, he's ODA is just crazy, especially this early on. I'm curious about his troop count and how many losses he has had and how many players are still in his 15x15. He has most likely went out of his 15x15 already. He is Ranked 12th in ODD which shows he is not purely offense but, not sure. Maybe he has support ( Which I doubt he needs ) or something like that.

10/10, Ranked 3rd, I'm guessing he will regain the top spot once he has nobled his 2nd village, he is active all the time also so nothing more to say.

2.)

-Player: hoang.nghiem

10/10, many big farms and has a decent noble target. ( Player: sesarrurro | Tribe: FTL )

-Tribe: 10/10, same as Smack! , excellent.

-ODA: 10/10, Rank #1, his ODA is incredible. I wonder how much troops he wasted to attain that. Not to mention how far he went from his 15x15 to do that. That's not needed this early on but if it works for him, who am I to argue. I'm guessing his troop count is crazily high. I'm guessing he's all offense by the looks of his ODD but I do believe that the best defense is a good offense.

-Rank: Rank#4 as of now, I expect him to be Ranked #2 or even Ranked #1 if he surpasses -Osiris- .

Well, that's all. I would do more but it would just be a drag...

Well of-course these 2 are ones to watch, ranked like in the top 5 from day one.

You've done well with the research, but do you know of any outsiders storming up the ranks?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say Hoangs location is 10/10. Him and I both know we are not alone in farming the hell out of our area.

Yes it looks juicy, both there are many juicy farmers too.

DeletedUser

-osris- =kriegsland +coplayer
fuzzy bunny=nauzhror
Ummm, not much els I know

DeletedUser3953

:icon_eek: Papajochris from .net I presume!

That's an excellent name :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

o.o.. Is this tribe all for moi?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=tribe&id=3773

Who me? you caught me, and I was trying to be incognito. Your spy skills have twarted my sneakyness.

On Topic (so I don't get another infraction): I would look out for clamju/nonsou..... oooooo So scary.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Who me? you caught me, and I was trying to be incognito. Your spy skills have twarted my sneakyness.

On Topic (so I don't get another infraction): I would look out for clamju/nonsou..... oooooo So scary.:icon_rolleyes:

She is, more than a person whos nickname is "name of player" killer, its normally just noobs who does that:/

You got rimmed by her?^-^

DeletedUser

She is, more than a person whos nickname is "name of player" killer, its normally just noobs who does that:/

You got rimmed by her?^-^

No, my tribe got defeated by him and two others on W35.net. We brought our flame contest here to W2..

I'm going to rim him tho :icon_idea:

Edit: It took them two weeks to rim me, even tho I was inactive and no co-player due to moving house :D

DeletedUser

No, my tribe got defeated by him and two others on W35.net. We brought our flame contest here to W2..

Edit: It took them two weeks to rim me, even tho I was inactive and no co-player due to moving house :D

Well you can make excuses or get even. Pick one

DeletedUser3953

Like I said in another thread, you provoked me, and were 200-300 hours away from me, and Me or the tribe I was in were all 300 hours away, so we never even attacked you. You were in the center of your tribe. Now we are close enough, I will see you IG for some fun.