Players to look out for?

DeletedUser

agreed

Plus the account is played 24/7 by 3-5 co-players :O

so yh i think thier building up the stable and barrocks aswell as troop whoring for deffence and building smithy slowly

LD

LoL , I heard it was TEN coplayers . Definitely look out for them :icon_eek:

xXx

DeletedUser

So, you're one against at least 3 or 4 in this thread. As well, thoguh I cannot speak for his past performance, Sneggy has been giving me advice on the particulars of this game, and they seemed well reasoned and reasonably competant, and are similar to ideas that I have been developing on my own, and things told to me by my tribesmate, Ikssur.

Sneggy has most defiantly never nobled me, and I know him, twazzz a joke as he mentioned in irc like 10 seconds after I posted it. Sneggy can defend himself Im sure, dont try to be the white knight of the forum its annoying especially when your illinformed.

As for the topic, yeah I was serious about the rest, I saw a report of an attack from the number one player, disappointing troop count. I dont see anyone with a large enough farm, hoang.nghiem is who I see as the long time number one here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would look out for Hefty actually. Decent player, to have been in the old Kong and Hulk of W20 .net.

Good times Hefty? :icon_razz:

[Sadly, I was apart of Spirit, which made KilNubs with ~TCR~. Glad Who? rimmed me before that happened :icon_rolleyes:]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I would look out for Hefty actually. Decent player, to have been in the old Kong and Hulk of W20 .net.

Good times Hefty? :icon_razz:

[Sadly, I was apart of Spirit, which made KilNubs with ~TCR~. Glad Who? rimmed me before that happened :icon_rolleyes:]

He's too lazy. I'm next to him and three times his size and farming all his farms because he refuses to farm them himself ;)

DeletedUser

He's too lazy. I'm next to him and three times his size and farming all his farms because he refuses to farm them himself ;)

Yes, Hefty is quite lazy. But his an excellent player when he puts in the effort :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

look out for meh.. im teh biggest nub ull eva have to deal with.. jajajaa~

DeletedUser

anyways leaving other worlds aside.

Thanks all for your kind comments.

DeletedUser

are there any stars here that arent from the .net servers???
I mean this is really just the group of players that dominated .net...
gets kind of old...i wanna see some new names..

DeletedUser

Give it time...its still mainly the guys from .net as .co.uk hasnt been going that long so its own newbies havnt had time to come up with there own successful ways of playing yet really.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I can hide under an alias on W3 and pretend to be new for you?

DeletedUser2765

agreed

Plus the account is played 24/7 by 3-5 co-players :O

so yh i think thier building up the stable and barrocks aswell as troop whoring for deffence and building smithy slowly

LD

Interesting, last time I checked it was just me and my newbie from w41 playing -Osiris-. But heck what do I know, its not like I own the account. :icon_rolleyes:

And to answer the one guys Q, no we do not have an academy yet. :p

DeletedUser

one hit ko is not a .net legend
i think he only joined .net in world 37, for tribe marvel

DeletedUser

Interesting, last time I checked it was just me and my newbie from w41 playing -Osiris-. But heck what do I know, its not like I own the account. :icon_rolleyes:

And to answer the one guys Q, no we do not have an academy yet. :p

I have on good authority that its 6 co-players...
The account is named after each of them, like 1 letter for each co-player.

O - The main player: Oliver.
S - His friend: Sam.
I - Oliver's brothers cousin: Ivan.
R - The milkman: Rob.
I - Fred's old school teacher: Ricky.... (Though everyone calls him Ian...)
S - Sam's alter ego: Brian.... (But he don't like that name, so its named Sam aswell...)

That's what ive heard anyway :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: