Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

We deserve our own thread :p

All the tribes have lost players, smack have done well to pull away, fair play to them

My posts weren't saying Shots. is bad either just that you can't make excuses ;)

Anyways Shots. will do well as long as they have hoang, nauz and his ego ;)

its a triple threat xD

DeletedUser

One thing a lot of people are overlooking is the fact that Shots has lost about 15 members so far, whereas Smack!, APOC, FAIL, etc have not.

Edit:
By lose members, I mean they quit, not got kicked for not having X amount of points.

Thats what ACTIVE do :icon_wink:

I think Shots and Smack! are looking good atm, impressed with both both there OD rankings, thats how it should be with top tribes :icon_biggrin:

I think n00bs will be moving up soon, some experinced players in there.

DeletedUser

No offence on "Smack!" but they seem to just be another tribe that doesn't sound "consistent".

Tribal name obviously having nothing to do with a tribes ablitity, I don't like it. Other than that, pretty solid tribe, and yes, a contender for #5.

Anybody saying at this stage that "this tribe will be #1" blah blah blah, is being arrogant, stupid or [insert naughty word.]

Tribes contenders for #5, Clamju's opinion:

Smack!
Shots
Random
ViRuS
[undecided.]

That's just going by profile. I can safely say tribes like ~HEL~ and U-F-A will be nobled off by the better tribes. :)

DeletedUser2765

1 Smack!

My tribe, normally I'd reserve comments about it, buuuuut.... Good looking tribe and impressive lead over the rest of the pack. The leaders definetly know how to recruit. But they need to dismiss the dead weight in the tribe, which the leadership is doing at an incredibly slow rate. And I swear to god if they recruit my noble target I will freak. >.<"

2 Shots

Originally GBC's tribe (I would so join if GBC was leading), good line-up from outside appearances, but can Nauz keep it together? Who knows but they're doin good atm.

3 FTL

Seems to have jump a few rankings lately? Dunno I don't pay much attention to other tribes, but a good looking tribe none-the-less and should give Shots a run for its money. Considering who they have in their tribe. ;)

4 ACTIVE

Undisputed rulers of K54.... /me looks over into K54 at all the good noble targets in the tribe.

5 ALL4-1

O-m-g mass recruit family tribe. Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

6 RUST

They will fall before Smack!'s good players.

7 [-Rm-]

Changed the tag, still need to change name. :\ If I remember right though, they look decent.

8 TEAM

Who?

9 FAIL

Over used name.

10 n00bs

Thargys tribe. I think we'll see them lose more rankings as Thar gets to dismissing the trash.

DeletedUser

1- Smack!
My tribe.

2- Shots
Obviously pretty good.

3- FTL
Not bad. will have struggles with Shots over K45 probably.

4- ACTIVE
Will remain a top tribe for a long time. nothing else is in K54 to give them a hard time.

5- ALL4-1
Family. Mass recruiting. and the most important thing: being in K55! Obvious.

6- RUST
Good tribe. Although being in South East may slow them down or completely stop them.

7- [-Rm-]

Not bad. Being in North West. Have the potential to do well.

8- TEAM
3rd in ODA.
A few good players. a lot of useless players. I somehow predict a merge with shots in near future.

9- FAIL
Their name says all.

10- n00bs
Thought Thar's tribe will do better. i expected more.

DeletedUser

Top 3 Opinion

I'll do the top 3 for now as this is too time consuming, I'll do the rest some other time.

1. Smack!:
from what I have heard, consist of many great players. Maintaining a low member count despite the mass recruiters and family tribes roaming around in their K. Also dominating in the ODA ranking with a huge gap between them and Shots. I can see this tribe lasting long if not gang banged this early on. If I were the tribes in their K. , I'd start right now before it's too late.

-Competitors: Rust and ALL4-1 F. and some other tribes that are small, yet, possibly good.

2. Shots:
oh my, oh my. Maybe you bit of more than you can chew? Spread in two K's. with many competitors surrounding them. I don't see them lasting no matter how good they are but if they do, they might be better than what I think. 2nd in ODA and 1st in ODD which means attacks on them have most likely begun. Will they survive? , I don't know... But overall, great tribe

-Competitors: K45 - FTL and TEAM , K44 - FAIL F. DOGS [-Rm-]

3. FTL:
Honestly, I'm not sure. Your member count isn't as good a Smack! and Shots. And yet, your ODA rank is Ranked 8 which is very disappointing, although I guess it is okay not to have a high ODA at this stage. They look good but will they last? But, pretty good tribe also.

-Competitors: Shots and TEAM

To be continued...

DeletedUser

Top 4-6 Opinion

4. ACTIVE: Just jumped from rank #4 to rank #2 but wow, you managed to fill up all 60 slots of your tribe. That's not good in my opinion but who knows, maybe that's the right choice for now. Ranked #6 in ODA which isn't really impressive. But then again, it's not that bad at all this early but is pretty low despite having 60 members. It seems they have no competition in their K. Lucky them. So I don't think their skills will be put to the test soon. They should last cause I don't think a gang bang would stop them due to weak tribes in their K. All in all, good tribe.

-Competition: Maybe -E- ? Well, not really. ~HEL~ ? not even close... But maybe a gang bang could work but it would be hard to get rid of them.

5. [-Rm-]: Ranked 2nd in K44. I'm not sure about you guys. Ranked #52 in ODA? , that just sucks. Are you point whoring your way up or something? Although your member count is quite good. I don't think they will last. My prediction is either FAIL F. or them will disappear and Shots will pick up the crappy scraps. Raise you ODA and I might change my opinion on you guys. Overall, not so good, but not too bad either. Show us what you can do.

-Competition: FAIL F. and Shots, if your as good as Smack! or Shots (which I highly doubt ) then you might just dominate your K.

6. ALL4-1: Seriously guys, 3 family branches? Are you that afraid of Smack! that your recruiting everyone on sight? Sucky ODA ( Ranked #13 ) as expected cause you're too tightly packed. Don't count that numbers will save you. Numbers do work, but skill is essential for survival. I expect Smack!, Rust and many other tribes are farming your members as of now so to tell you the truth. I predict you will FAIL. Once nobles come out, you'll probably slip slowly slip down the top tribes.

-Competition: Smack! , Rust and many many more...

DeletedUser

ALL4-1 should be gone by the end of this month.

Out of top 20 in two weeks. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I won't continue anymore as most of the tribes I have not mentioned will fail anyway so why waste my time?

All I know is, Smack! will dominate K55 , Active will dominate K54 and Shots will most likely dominate K44 and K45.

DeletedUser

Top 20 Tribe Update:

1 Snack! 75.391
2 ACTIVE 59.775
3 Yum 57.678
4 Shots 56.695
5 [-Rm-] 55.528
6 ALL4-1 54.246
7 RUST 54.019
8 TEAM 51.026
9 FAIL 46.762
10 DOGS 43.288