Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

The Opinions Thread!!!

Oh, and maybe Sticky this... if you want :3
PS: Ohh thanks for deleting all the posts :D

I know it's a bit early but hey, doesn't hurt to be early now even if it is several days early. :icon_rolleyes:

This was taken from my thread on World 38.net, please be civil like the players there ;)

No spam.
No flame.
No ego massaging.

PnP to your discretion.

Have fun!!

List will be updated by players [or myself] at any time, and on the first post weekly by myself.

Top 20 Tribes: 17/10/09

Updated:

1 Smack! 657,515
2 TEAM 481,624
3 PoR 404,816
4 ACTIVE 338,690
5 Enzyme 302,485
6 Chess 269,913
7 REST 255,594
8 DOGS 250,580
9 HELL 235,494
10 Fianna 220,577
11 ~HEL~ 202,666
12 Strike 202,511
13 Awsom 198,709
14 B.S.L 196,102
15 FAIL 187,723
16 PSYCHO 180,736
17 BDW 180,043
18 ~SF2~ 160,272
19 GoS 154,974
20 W~A~R 147,433

Meep :3

Note, any listings will be totally unbaised.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1st day, start any discussion or speculation you want, we can already see who's in the top 10 so lets see who can actually stay there:

1 Shots
2 Smack!
3 BiH
4 Ninjas
5 FOCK
6 StIcKy
7 /HT/
8 POL
9 FAIL
10 WhO?
11 BDW
12 ~PD~
13 ACTIVE
14 T-W-C
15 SimGuy
16 Avaz
17 DOGS
18 Pop!
19 Drunks
20 LoA

DeletedUser

also should add the rule no talking about your own tribe and if you say a tribe won't last actually explain why they won't. Don't just say they suck or fail :p

So anyways lets have fun ^_^

DeletedUser

I only know people from shots, smack and ninja...

from what i do know, the three tribes will be top 5 for a while but ninja and shots are in same k so one obviously will have to go, i can try be unbiased but meh... dont want to.. SHOTS WILL OWN :p

DeletedUser

ninja: everyone thinks they are good but they are not let me explain i have reason to belive top guys in the tribe have built things like walls a nd farms at this stage there are no need for them. also there points per player give it away that they dont no what they are doing, if you are experienced i would exspect to see the same kinda point play like the other top guys

DeletedUser

I havnt seen any tribes do anything yet (obviously) so reserve my speculation for a later date.

DeletedUser

I only know people from shots, smack and ninja...

from what i do know, the three tribes will be top 5 for a while but ninja and shots are in same k so one obviously will have to go, i can try be unbiased but meh... dont want to.. SHOTS WILL OWN :p

Shots are based in to K's, So it looks like ninjas have the upper hand.

DeletedUser

I dont now any of this tribes but i know my tribe BiH,and I can say we will stand for a long time ;)

DeletedUser

Its to early to judge any tribe. We'll wait a couple of weeks, i would say about 4, to see if there's any tribe who seems good enough.

DeletedUser

ninja: everyone thinks they are good but they are not let me explain i have reason to belive top guys in the tribe have built things like walls a nd farms at this stage there are no need for them. also there points per player give it away that they dont no what they are doing, if you are experienced i would exspect to see the same kinda point play like the other top guys

/epic fail post :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3219

Just as long its not a family tribe at the top.

this is tribal wars not tribal hugs

DeletedUser

ok Shots will be up there for a while there tribe is a lot like my tribe StIcKy

DeletedUser2724

I heard you guys have had some issues and like 5 people left sticky, and like you erased your whole forum.

DeletedUser

yep and if you think i dont no you have a spy your wrong and i no who it is because i played with him in the last world

DeletedUser

I like the theme of your tribe. Giggity, gigg. Glenn Quagmire is win. :)

Thx, well, we're kinda unknown here at .co.uk i guess. And thats what will be so fun in the future, we know nothing about you, and you know nothing about us :)