Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

from what i do know, the three tribes will be top 5 for a while but ninja and shots are in same k so one obviously will have to go, i can try be unbiased but meh... dont want to.. SHOTS WILL OWN :p

As much as they have the numbers advantage, I personally believe we have a slight skill advantage.

Although that may just be me being biased.

DeletedUser

/epic fail post :icon_rolleyes:

Since you're so unbiased. I will be too.

Ninjas fail. Typhon bugged me on MSN almost a week ago asking for a premade alliance because his members were "nervoud" about my tribe joining his direction.

If it's not apparent, that was one offer I shot down, immediately.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror, you always have ammunition for a disagreement/arguement.

DeletedUser

We should save some topics like these >< w1 forum was so interesting early on with discussions like these and now...it's just dead.

DeletedUser

Nauz, I never begged for an alliance. :| Get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

I predict that most of those tribes are not going to be there next week.

DeletedUser

Nauz, I never begged for an alliance. :| Get your facts straight.

I did not say you 'begged'. And you most definitely asked for an alliance or NAP. Do not make me dip through MSN messenger logs to prove it.

DeletedUser

My bad. Red "bugged" as "begged". Anyways, dig away in those MSN files. You won't fnd any chat since we didn't chat there. :|

DeletedUser

My bad. Red "bugged" as "begged". Anyways, dig away in those MSN files. You won't fnd any chat since we didn't chat there. :|

You really want to play these games bud?

We both know it happened roughly a week ago.

DeletedUser

You really want to play these games bud?

We both know it happened roughly a week ago.

Actually, it happened more than two weeks ago. We chatted for a brief time on Saturday, August 8th. :icon_confused:

If you want, I could even post the whole chat log here which has no evidence of me asking for an alliance. No where in it were the words or implied words of "Can we have an alliance?"

DeletedUser

Why bring a knife to a gun fight?

To earn more respect. :icon_razz:

I expect to see Shots last, not sure for how long, many of them appear to be early world players, and I think Nauz's leadership skills have never been tested before, he is in new waters. I'm not 100% sure on that though, so don't quote me on it.

Ninjas, hmm, see an early war with shots where they'll get shot down probably. Glad to say I'm in their K as it will be an interesting one to watch. I see it to be either an early cat war, or Nauz/typhon to tell their members to build noble trains (Coin world ftw?) and immediately launch on each other as I expect those 2 tribes will have the best villages on the continent.

Haven't paid any attention to the other tribes.

DeletedUser

Actually, it happened more than two weeks ago. We chatted for a brief time on Saturday, August 8th. :icon_confused:

If you want, I could even post the whole chat log here which has no evidence of me asking for an alliance. No where in it were the words or implied words of "Can we have an alliance?"

No suggestion of NAP or Alliance on your behalf?

DeletedUser

Sure. Here it is, in its entirety (nukennoble is me, Fizban1216 is Nauz):

[18:32] nukeNnoble: hey Nauz, it's Typhon
[18:33] nukeNnoble: i think it's time we had some chatting done about W2, don't you think?
[18:33] Fizban1216: Hmm?
[18:33] nukeNnoble: I dunno, but some members are getting antsy :p
[18:35] nukeNnoble: well?
[18:35] Fizban1216: What about W2?
[18:36] nukeNnoble: Some of my members want a NAP, maybe an alliance. I just think now would be a good time to set things out on the table
[18:37] nukeNnoble: Early diplomacy is a waste, but I always think ahead so, time to chat?
[18:37] Fizban1216: I won't have any alliance, ever, goes against the entire point of the tribe. My goal is not rank 1, my goal is to see how long a tribe can survive with no diplomcy and few members per K
[18:37] nukeNnoble: exactly what i thought and said to my member
[18:37] nukeNnoble: there's no way they're going to need an alliance, there's no point
[18:37] nukeNnoble: it'd be against their tribe, and there you have it
[18:38] nukeNnoble: i just wanted to hear from you just to say "Guys, Nauz said no diplomacy is going to be in play like I want too. Leave me alone? :p"
[18:39] Fizban1216: Hmm, AIM is working very poorly on this computer, hadn't used it in months so forgot how poorly it worked
[18:40] Fizban1216: Laptop has Windows 7 on it, which isn't officially released yet so some software has issues with it
[18:40] nukeNnoble: sorry bout that. I suggest using http://meebo.com/ so you don't have to download anything and it's in your browser :)
[18:40] Fizban1216: Ahh, yeah forgot about that
[18:40] nukeNnoble: just log into the AIM slot and there you have it :)
[18:41] Fizban1216: Used to use it when I was in high school
[18:41] nukeNnoble: high school....
[18:41] nukeNnoble: man, not even there yet :p
[18:42] nukeNnoble: well, thanks for the chat to clear some things up :)

Bolded parts show importance.