Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

They ain't really an up and coming tribe, as ive heard that they have the same name of a lot of world's, but ive been told to look out for n00bs.

Apparently their stronger then their rank suggests...

DeletedUser

In a couple of months only a few of the current top20 will still be there, if any. Its very hard to predict what will happen at this stage but I think that POR will be quite an impressive tribe.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They ain't really an up and coming tribe, as ive heard that they have the same name of a lot of world's, but ive been told to look out for n00bs.

Apparently their stronger then their rank suggests...

Hmm, most of them suck. Thargoran himself is an amazing player, but I have little respect for most of his members on this world. There were 5 of them in my 15x15 at one time, there are now 0 (well, actually 1, who already posted in their tribe forum that he was quitting after building up troops and suiciding them on me, heh).

DeletedUser

Care to explain why? :)

I don't know how to explain it well in english but you were so right with that statement. That it made me laugh about what the guy before you posted :icon_wink:

I wasn't making a fool out of you...

Anyway what is this Dream tribe?

DeletedUser3753

B.S.L are nothing special, just typical point scoring/ mass recruiting tribe with a lack of gaming knowledge.

DeletedUser1508

Why has this thread become 'attention whore' thread for your tribe.... Honestly, if it is your tribe, maybe you should just refrain from posting about it. If you do want attention, make PnP, not useless posts like "mai tribe is gud".

Anyway, I have nothing to say on topic, because I don't watch rankings etc. Basically I don't care :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why has this thread become 'attention whore' thread for your tribe.... Honestly, if it is your tribe, maybe you should just refrain from posting about it. If you do want attention, make PnP, not useless posts like "mai tribe is gud".

Anyway, I have nothing to say on topic, because I don't watch rankings etc. Basically I don't care :icon_confused:

I agree totally.

As i said in another post a few minutes ago, people need to read the forums rather then look at them and do a bit of research, to make honest suggestions about other tribes...

Anyone can say: "Oooh look at me! I stand up and go pee-pee..."

Wow! Im angry this morning, lol.

On topic.

-BOSS- seem to be climbing the ranks well over in the K36/K46 area.

DeletedUser

hey who said we are mass recruitin with little gamin knowlege? we are mostly friends from w1

DeletedUser1697

[ersonally, i think if your lookign for up and comign UK2 tribes, you shouldn't say anyone in the top 30. And you shoudl mention tribes with few memebrs and good averages, because taht is teh real cause for success, a good average meens that the majority of there players are strong, and that they could go far.

But any tribe that dominates continent, or just a set area of a continent with ease, and no more than 40 members does deserve a mention as an 'up and coming' tribe, again if out of top 30.

Anyway, i have noticed a fair few tribes with few memebrs (5-15) that look strong, but unfortunately, 75% have merged into stronger tribes, in the top 10.

However, my tribe coka, are small and strong. We are well organised and all get along and teh majority have played past worlds together. Another tribe i know of, however ahve not checked up on recently, is the 'Honey Badgers'

DeletedUser

I don't know how to explain it well in english but you were so right with that statement. That it made me laugh about what the guy before you posted :icon_wink:

I wasn't making a fool out of you...

Anyway what is this Dream tribe?

:icon_eek:

Ryp!

What name do you play this world under? <3

DeletedUser

I like the sight of PoR, think it is the tribe where bh is teaching a guy too be a leader>.>