Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

I be his Trainee leader.

Mezu Knowz, its pretty obvius since your the one on the profile^.^

Got a bunch of good members there, your the rulers of NW in the future if you place the cards right:3

DeletedUser

Can you elaborate more on the "Dream Tribe"?
I'm curious to find out who they are...

We are a group of players stretching back to the Eagles Tribe on World 14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Snack

i think they are quite a decent looking up and coming tribe
an interesting name, you can see they looked at shots to try and get a good idea, but didnt quite get there

no1 rank and no1 ODA
off the bat, gotta be impressed by that
they control there k

DeletedUser

Just asking... Isn't up and coming tribes supposed to be about tribes that are not in the top 20 or even unheard of and supposed to be making it to the high ranks later on??

I might be getting the wrong idea, but I think everyone has a firm grasp that n00bs, Shots and Snack! are already going to do well.

DeletedUser

Snack

i think they are quite a decent looking up and coming tribe
an interesting name, you can see they looked at shots to try and get a good idea, but didnt quite get there

no1 rank and no1 ODA
off the bat, gotta be impressed by that
they control there k

The name came from a random mail from a noob that applied but got the name wrong. So we thought hellz why not lets call ourselves Snack for funzies.

Nice try tho :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

=nWo= are doing incredibly well.

May be mass recruiting but only time will tell. :D

DeletedUser3145

Although people have been saying that this is being used as a 'promote your own tribe' thread, I do actually think my tribe do fit this definition. At GoS, we haven't got many points, ranked 48 in the world, and thankfully we aren't a mass recruiting tribe. However our ODA is ranked 15th in the world :icon_cool: I reckon this tribe could do pretty well.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Although people have been saying that this is being used as a 'promote your own tribe' thread, I do actually think my tribe do fit this definition. At GoS, we haven't got many points, ranked 48 in the world, and thankfully we aren't a mass recruiting tribe. However our ODA is ranked 15th in the world :icon_cool: I reckon this tribe could do pretty well.:icon_wink:

Seems good :) besides the whole spartan crap :p

DeletedUser

Looks like K65 is not kinda exciting :icon_neutral:

Tribe ranking for the continent 65

Rank Tribe name Points Villages

1 AoN 18.457 21
2 Noble 18.268 39

DeletedUser

you are basing quality on its history on another server.....
Its sheer chance and coincidence that k65 occasionally has good tribes in it....

DeletedUser

Looks like K65 is not kinda exciting :icon_neutral:

Tribe ranking for the continent 65

Rank Tribe name Points Villages

1 AoN 18.457 21
2 Noble 18.268 39

We have just got rid of over ten members due to slacking, so we are slightly low in points at the moment. We our more interested in are ODA. :icon_wink:

both those tribes are total noobs

I am not a TW legend and nor are none of the members in my tribe, we have a couple of new members and most members can do the basics, backtiming, sniping etc. I wouldn't say we were noobs :icon_rolleyes: