Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

I feel that PoR are the tribe to watch, i feel they will sooner or later over take Smack!
and even though they have had a few problems with their leader - Shlomzi vs the moderators, Hung?! are also a tribe to watch.

Im going to decline to make an opinion about Virtus, due to their leader being a noob who couldn't run a bath. :icon_wink:

Copy and Paste from 'Continental Discussion' ftw. :)

DeletedUser

I personally belive that S-T from k33 will be a stong tribe in the near future. They do have a clear lead on the other tribes in their k. And there OD-A is good for there rank. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah our duke is a right noob, couldnt organise a pig roast at a barmitzvah!

DeletedUser

our tribe sucks our leadership sucks and our allies suck we only have 18 allies we need more :(

im scared that our leader wants us to die :(

Humm i wonda what people think of coca :/

Upcomming tribe?

LD

DeletedUser4587

+TM+ is looking to dominate K73
we are rank 3 in it and growing

DeletedUser

Id say that its very very optimistic to say that you have a chance of controlling that K with your tribe...

Not saying you don't have as good a chance as another tribe, but you gotta be fair..., you have 5 members... :icon_neutral:

Good luck though, you seem pretty confident to announce that to UK2. :)

But..., personally...

Id change your profile.
Change your member-list so no-one can view your ranked members... (Later on they will be a target.)
If your not a pre-made, id mass recruit the crap out of your area, find and keep the good ones, kick the rest as fast as you can. (Hopefully you can get a good core of i dunno, 10 players in a week or so and then build a tribe around them.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about BUMP?

you just joined so nice of you to big up your tribe :p

dont hold much for them their leader is experienced he played back in w6 .net like me so i would assume by now hes learnt the game to a high standard, but looking to make a w3 pre-made does he have the loyalty to this world?

also recruited several members of HALO in k42, HALO was taking a beating so the calibre of members is questionable. also attempted to recruit a lot of DCT most stayed loyal thoose who didnt will be on outa rim soon enough ;)

Regards
Hct

DeletedUser

We'll see about that :p Not with Octane in your perimeter.

Jaigosian said:
Id say that its very very optimistic to say that you have a chance of controlling that K with your tribe...

Not saying you don't have as good a chance as another tribe, but you gotta be fair..., you have 5 members...

Good luck though, you seem pretty confident to announce that to UK2.

Don't forget, that K73 is relatively new. The top tribe only has 9 players...

DeletedUser4587

We'll see about that :p Not with Octane in your perimeter.

Don't forget, that K73 is relatively new. The top tribe only has 9 players...

We have 6 members now.
Dont forget that its not just about how many members you have:lol:

DeletedUser

We have 6 members now.
Dont forget that its not just about how many members you have:lol:

Member count is nothing although to compete for the top 20 you need at least 30 members for most the time although 20 really good players can do it go PoR lol

but the tribe i would like to see do well is PainZ but the only member that looks decent atm is tell tale pro
also to see nauz's tribe shots become a top compeitor would be good also

DeletedUser

I must say, but for only having 5 members Night. is doing well. I doubt they will have an impact on the world, but one player stands out very well and thats Kosmita2, though Mr.Reaper is doing alright too.

DeletedUser4587

Member count is nothing although to compete for the top 20 you need at least 30 members for most the time although 20 really good players can do it go PoR lol

but the tribe i would like to see do well is PainZ but the only member that looks decent atm is tell tale pro
also to see nauz's tribe shots become a top compeitor would be good also[/Q]

Everyone says that you need experienced members to have a good tribe.
However our tribe also accepts members who are eager to learn the different tactics of the game.
anyway. good luck :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

also to see nauz's tribe shots become a top compeitor would be good also

Ive heard a rumour PainZ are going to become farms soon.

Though i may be misinformed :)