Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

noble: Average points:470

keep inviting my farms into their tribe, big no no

aon: Average points:880

you might actually do good now that you dimissed close to 15 members, but a few days ago i'd consider you noobs

DeletedUser

noble: Average points:470

keep inviting my farms into their tribe, big no no

aon: Average points:880

you might actually do good now that you dimissed close to 15 members, but a few days ago i'd consider you noobs

Yes, we have got rid of a lot of members. With recent sittings, I was quite appalled to think I let some members into my tribe. We now have a nice bunch of active players :) I agree noble are noobs, they keep asking for an alliance :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, we have got rid of a lot of members. With recent sittings, I was quite appalled to think I let some members into my tribe. We now have a nice bunch of active players :) I agree noble are noobs, they keep asking for an alliance :icon_rolleyes:
your in the outer core, you need at least same average point and OD to the core tribe.. if your tribe do that i believe you have a future in this world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

PLAGUE is doing alright. They got G-Nerd to merge with them just so they could get a boost in numbers and points. But I don't mind this tribe.

DeletedUser

STORM! and HELL ....dont realy know them but nice OD rank for both tribes

DeletedUser

your in the outer core, you need at least same average point and OD to the core tribe.. if your tribe do that i believe you have a future in this world :icon_wink:

We are getting there :icon_rolleyes: Not many good players in K65, all seem to be pointwhoring with no ODA.

DeletedUser

Might be worth keeping an eye on - *HdR*.
They're a German planned pre-made...

High rank, 9 members, matching names.
Not bad ODA, could be better, but its still early days i suppose.

DeletedUser

Might be worth keeping an eye on - *HdR*.
They're a German planned pre-made...

High rank, 9 members, matching names.
Not bad ODA, could be better, but its still early days i suppose.

Yep, I've seen them. 1 in my 15x15. Looks a half decent noble target for the future. It dosen't seem that they clear much.

DeletedUser

Received this this morning...

Merge whore ftw?

Pop! & HELL were supposedly having talks about a merge, nothing was made of it but Chief was sure quick to send out the recruitment mails to ex-Pop! :lol:

Was hoping to add a few "up and Coming Tribes" to this post but they all started recruiting stupidly :icon_cry:

DeletedUser3753

What about Strike.....

Just stand out a bit more than the rest of the mass-recruiting tribes. Nothing special so far that i can see. A group of above average players.

What so special about use?

DeletedUser

PLAGUE

Spread out in 2 K's I must say, they look very well on their way to a higher status.
They are located in K66 (my K) and K65.

DeletedUser4203

Virtus should do well.

Jaigosian learned a lot on W39 .net and earned a lot of respect. I'm sure he'll carry it over here.

Edit: Juke Airlines is a great player and knows the game well....which I'm sure will help! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PoR seems to be doing decently. I don't know a ton about them though.