Battle Royale - Round 1 (UK3)

DeletedUser

This is crazy, and awesome at the same time.

I want in but I don't even know if there's a member list yet :|

DeletedUser

As i was told all the posts above are like a reserve list the 4 leaders will mail who ever they feel fit to recruite once they have that half sorted they will mail the people above who they would be a great addtion to the tribe.

So anyone exspecting a perm place i wouldn't get high hopes.

You call all post your name so they can see who they feel will be a good addtion to the member list.

For now they are wating to see the settings and also have not yet discussed much latley so when the settings arrive then the lists and recruitments will beguin.

(This is what i was told by a member of the BR don't ask questions that i can not answer such as ''who told you'' or ''who are the members of the BR'' as these are not in my rights to answer)

So happy hunting soon.

LD

Ps I Forgot to add the BR must happen its going to infect the amount of noobs playing and wil really give some great pottencial within w3 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As i was told all the posts above are like a reserve list the 4 leaders will mail who ever they feel fit to recruite once they have that half sorted they will mail the people above who they would be a great addtion to the tribe.

So anyone exspecting a perm place i wouldn't get high hopes.

You call all post your name so they can see who they feel will be a good addtion to the member list.

For now they are wating to see the settings and also have not yet discussed much latley so when the settings arrive then the lists and recruitments will beguin.

(This is what i was told by a member of the BR don't ask questions that i can not answer such as ''who told you'' or ''who are the members of the BR'' as these are not in my rights to answer)

So happy hunting soon.

LD

Ps I Forgot to add the BR must happen its going to infect the amount of noobs playing and wil really give some great pottencial within w3 :D

shucks ...

/doesn't get hopes up... :icon_confused:

btw.... Who told you ? Who are the members of BR ? :icon_eek: :lol:

<3

DeletedUser

Good, then it wont ruin the fun both for the mayority of the players and BR itself:3

That or 8 teams+...

Would be fun too join, but it would be even more funny too try taking down one or two of the BR tribes from the outher core when they smash against each other for the lolz...>.>

I just found myself a great goal that im going too fail at, YEAY!^.^

HAHAHAHA making an anti BR tribe Rena\Horo ????

now that would be interesting trying to take down the br tribes id be into that ifi would be here still but im off at the end of the year so that sucks

R.A :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lots of pages to read as I haven't kept up with this.

I can't commit the full tiem to be effective so if it was decided that co-playing was allowed, I'd be interested in co-playing one.

If anyone will take me :-/

Nauzhror

Reaction score
now that would be interesting trying to take down the br tribes id be into that ifi would be here still but im off at the end of the year so that sucks

R.A :icon_eek:

I'm fairly sure the 4 teams together'd pretty much wipe the floor with any such attempt.

DeletedUser

Lots of pages to read as I haven't kept up with this.

I can't commit the full tiem to be effective so if it was decided that co-playing was allowed, I'd be interested in co-playing one.

If anyone will take me :-/
It'd be you and me then :)

DeletedUser

Well there are many good players that wont join BR/ or they havent been picked. They can still join and cause some mayhem.

DeletedUser3753

Count me in but i'm guessing i'm probably late posting here.

DeletedUser

This is a nice idea, i can see it going wrong. I can also see innogames not allowing the 3PP requirement to join. I would be interested in this however as with most good plans i doubt that it will work out as originally planed.

DeletedUser

four teams, and well, this may sound harsh, but none of the W3 premades have member lists that are impressive, anyone who's good has mostly avoided them in lieu of BR.

Chess will be alright tbh, a few nooblets yes, but there are some sturdy players to bolster the ranks including myself. :icon_eek:

I thought of applying to play battle royal, but, I am still unsure of the layout of it. The settings for the world have yet to be released, in which scenarios may present themselves in ways that will hamper with the intended layout of BR. I may change my mind before the world opens, or when the settings are released, but who knows...

DeletedUser

This is a nice idea, i can see it going wrong. I can also see innogames not allowing the 3PP requirement to join. I would be interested in this however as with most good plans i doubt that it will work out as originally planed.

Seems to be realistic. :icon_eek:

:icon_cool:

<3

DeletedUser

Chess will be alright tbh, a few nooblets yes, but there are some sturdy players to bolster the ranks including myself. :icon_eek:

I thought of applying to play battle royal, but, I am still unsure of the layout of it. The settings for the world have yet to be released, in which scenarios may present themselves in ways that will hamper with the intended layout of BR. I may change my mind before the world opens, or when the settings are released, but who knows...
Worst case scenario, if the settings are awful and a majority of people involved don't like them, the world could always be pushed back until a suitable one is found. I know most people won't pay pp to play on a world with settings they dislike.

DeletedUser

[pp]The reason that I havent been updating this is that I am waiting to see if a shorter and better version of High Performance can be started on UK.[/pp]

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Chess's leader is one of those nooblets. The tribe will fail, hard.

[pp]The reason that I havent been updating this is that I am waiting to see if a shorter and better version of High Performance can be started on UK.[/pp]

Hmm, could work, I suppose if done in something of that nature that the four teams would declare immediately instead of at a designated time? (As the 4 teams would likely make up more than 1/4 of the server).

DeletedUser

[pp]Now that uk3 has finally officially released, I can say that we wont be doing it on world 3 and will wait for something like previously mentioned. If I had said anything previously, it would have indicated that uk3 was coming up soon.[/pp]