Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

1. Smack! - Still dominating the world rankings with ease and now down to 30 members. They have K55 under control, cant wait to see which way they go next.

2. TEAM - Are top in k35 and only just behind Enzyme for top in K45. I can see this tribe doing well as long as the leadership stays solid.

3. PoR - Been very quiet on the forums recently, but then again so has the whole of W2. My personal favourite tribe and with the second highest average only losing out to Smack!

4. Active - They have two other top 20 tribes in their respective K, GoS and Fianna. If they can clear these out then I feel that K54 is theirs.

5. Enzyme - Seem to be trapped on all sides, they have Smack! to their south and TEAM to their north. They will struggle to expand once the other two tribes start thinking about expanding out of their K's.

6. DOGS - I don't really know much about these except that they are top in K44, but with so many PoR around them how long can they keep it ?

7. Virtus - Again I dont know to much about these guys except that they have just merged with someone. They have a solid member base and a good tribal average, I see them going far.

8. Chess - My tribe so won't comment except for the fact that I think we are going very solidly.

DeletedUser

1. Smack! - Best rank backed up with best OD. Good players.. Stay solid, good future.
2. TEAM - Not my favorite tribe around, unsure...
3. PoR - My favorite tribe, I see them doing well.
4. Active - I heard they are warring Fianna - The victor shall do well.
5. Enzyne - Same as Stella (Seem to be trapped on all sides, they have Smack! to their south and TEAM to their north. They will struggle to expand once the other two tribes start thinking about expanding out of their K's.)
6. DOGS - Booo.
7. Virtus - Doing well, good things heard about them.
8. Chess - Good rim tribe, nice cluster, will do well.
9. BDW - ?
10. GoS - Will be eaten up.
11. Fianna - See #4
12. BUMP - My tribe, no comment.

DeletedUser

Lets have a look-see, shall we... :)

Top 10 as of: 28/10/2009 @ 0:29:36
(Couldn't be bothered to do the top 20, lol).

1. SMACK! - Still #1, still the best...
Heard of a few of their top members falling under the spell of UK3.
If thats the case and their members time is split over 2 new worlds, they might struggle to remain top.

2. TEAM - Heavily underestimated, maybe due to a lack of forum representation, but they cant be that bad, as they are slowly catching SMACK! up...
Possible rank #1 in 2-3 weeks?

3. PoR - Lost their almost iconic leader Sneggy, due to real life duties...
Still a strong tribe with bags of potential.
Personal favourite of mine.

4. ACTIVE - Still holding on to a spot in the top 5...
Warring Fiana atm, and by all accounts are crushing them.

5. Enzyme - Surrounded by big tribes and very little room to expand...
I hate to say it, but i feel they will be swallowed up soon.

6. DOGS - Been in the top 10 for some time. Still very little is known about them...
Possible mass recruiters...

7. Virtus - Recent merger with Strike, saw them rapidly rise the ranks, steady growth. (Leaders a noob though). :)
They are still working our way through what is left of the 'Noob Alliance', though the amount of allies still left is almost endless, lol.

8. Chess - Been there or about in the top 10 for a while now.
New leaders have taken over, which might breath new life into them.

9. ODIN - Im not too sure about these guys, either a tribe that have worked hard to get into top 10, or a merger...
Way too many members for my liking though.

10. ~HEL~ - New tribe that was made from Fiana and a few others?
Maybe they can do better then their predecessors...

I might do the other 10 tomorrow, though i probably wont. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Henrik :D

BUMP is just..
to sexy...

other tribes are not as sexy as BUMP

Greetings to

- Henrik :p
- BUMP :D

DeletedUser

ODIN formally bdw yes we have worked hard to get into the top 10 and it wasnt through any mergers we have been around since day 1

duke of ODIN

DeletedUser

ODIN formally bdw yes we have worked hard to get into the top 10 and it wasnt through any mergers we have been around since day 1

duke of ODIN

Please expand on this.
I've not heard ODIN mentioned before I'm afraid.

That may be my ignorance but feel free to help me out.
Created as BDW? Why the name change?
What "hard work" has been done exactly?

Congratulations on the rise in ranks, by the way.

DeletedUser

Please expand on this.
I've not heard ODIN mentioned before I'm afraid.

That may be my ignorance but feel free to help me out.
Created as BDW? Why the name change?
What "hard work" has been done exactly?

Congratulations on the rise in ranks, by the way.

thank you

bdw (the brotherhood of dragon warriors) was created on w1 where alot of us joined w2 at the same time many of them have now left, and with bdw being such a long name and the new memebrs we decided it was time to change it.

with regards to hard work we help each other out we are not a band of single players we are a team.

DeletedUser

Oh dear not another one massaging their ever growing ego in a thread in which we are supposed to be discussing the top 20 tribes....

DeletedUser

anyone think this will all change after Smack! attack?
(that rhymes)

DeletedUser

yea, enzyme will be top 3 virtus top 2 and the rest gone ... oh wait thats allot of luck we'd need

DeletedUser

lol thanks for that info m8 ;)
well i suppose it was said in the WW1 bit but u confirmed it! =D

DeletedUser

my opinion if you want a real prediction you need to see a wizard or nima unknown

DeletedUser

1 Smack! Great set of players, not happy unless they are killing which i think is pretty obvious :) (may be bias) have k55 55% dominated ranked 2 OD

2 TEAM (trying to give a non bias view ;p) Again a lot of good players nicely spread out as a tribe, which could be their downfall if support takes ages to send, sure a bit of TEAMwork could sort that though, but of course offers much more room for expanding. k35 and k45 both around 25% dominated i think last time i checked. Overtaken as ranked no1 for OD due to the war with enzyme.

3 PoR The tribe everyone loves because there is only 22 of them! Have to say, i am a fan, loved how they shot up so fast taking everyone by surprise, things seam to have slowed down for the moment, but there isn't much criticism you can give them all things considered.

4 DOGS 7 ranked 8 OD :( go kill something 13 players above 20k points and top guy sitting up there with 60k points happily. 23.8% in k44

5 ACTIVE another core tribe 27% k54 will they be looking to expand outwards soon? ranked 6 oda 7 odd 5th overall, right where they should be :)

6 Virtus First thing you notice is the ranked 10 OD. Like the tribal pic tho, looks organized. No external names (something i love personally). However, 50% domination is looking very good, lovely layout. Second only to smack on k Domination. Top heavy points wise top 10 members highly pointed after that it drops off fast.

7 Enzyme My tribe :) so very bias, i will just give the stats :) top of the k with 26% domination, team right behind, remember they are spread out over 2 continents (before i get all the angry team members posting) currently ranked 5th ODA and 3rd ODD 4th overall. At war with TEAM, although if you didn't know that Catch up!

8 Chess OD ranked 6 :D always nice too see an OD ranking higher than your actual rank. "We Won Live with it" written on their profile meh confidence never hurt anyone. Only 7 losses :) maybe they have won

9 ODIN 100k points off rank 8 rank 13 OD long profile which most people just scan over without reading, but nothing against it.

10 W~A~R 70k off rank 9. All i cba for :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Getting in the top 20 is different than staying top 20. The 14-20 places have all been switching quite frequently recently due to closely-pointed tribes.