A dry future?

DeletedUser

Official WET statement

"As a succesful tribe, we do not discuss our affairs with non-tribe players"

Prove your successful.

First off all Faustino I don't believe your a qualified psychopherapist (psychotherapist). You didnt even spell the word right, now my own spelling and grammar I am the first to admit is poor. But at least I can spell my job title and previous job titles as I did them daily. Nor do your posts portray a more advanced understanding of psychoanalysis than what I see from basic trolls when they attempt to character assasinate people.

You remind me of the person in the scripts discussion who told everyone they were involved in law, and went on to list a whole bunch of stuff that was required to be done by disability law in an attempt to allow scripting for farming. Fail of course as I pointed out to them they were talking rubbish.

Its easy on the internet to give yourself a persona and make up a history. Its often very prevelant especially on forums.

I don't care who you are, or what you really do or have done, but at the end of the day your basic trolling of HF's character is highly flawed. Certainly not what a professional who has actually spoken to her would give as an anaylsis.

I agree with the buisness aspect of tribalwars, I have worked at a few different levels in companies and been involved in the people management aspect as well as training and development. I also apply a lot of these skills I have learned over time to how I run a tribe, and how I 'manage' the members of our group so we achieve beyond what we expect and at the same time play in as relaxed enviroment as we can having fun.

Its interesting that you say you have run a buisness for ten years you are clearly inexperienced in several area's.

I think the one staring out at me firstly is your role in aquisitations and mergers. Quite frankly your latest aquisations have been poor, clearly there was no research done on the players, or the fall out at a global scale and almost certain annihilation you have pushed your tribe towards with your actions.

Its likely that no one has resigned thier position from your 'company' because your not operating as a real buisness manager. Sometimes, in my leadership role within my tribe, I have to stand back from what is happening and make decisions which will affect tens to hundreds of peoples games. Sometimes these decisions are difficult for me to make as I know they affect both positive and sometimes negative to some peoples games, which they might of been playing for six months to a year as a daily player.

When I recruit new 'employees' into my tribe I at least first assess them at a discussion level as well as based on there play style and standing. I often have to turn people away, some even large players as I don't think they will fit with our tribes structure or systems. Regardless of there learning capacity its not about just bussing people in off the street and giving them a name badge with the company logo on.

If HF was getting annoyed at the way people within the tribe were acting and carrying on and letting people know this then it has been a mistake of the tribes to let her go. Firstly, she is a player capable of making the difficult decisions. Of saying no to people, and if necceasry upsetting some for the whole of a tribe. As a tribe leader your responsibility is not to be liked by everyone, but to make the decisions which make your tribe stronger, more toughened to the world and able to stand up and be counted.

When I first encountered HF on the forums of this world, I majorly disagreed with the format in which she posted and the what she was saying. Since she became a member of my tribe, I was initally not overly pleased when I found out but I then made an effort to approach her and speak one on one. I was very direct with the questions I asked and she was very intelligent and direct with her responses which allowed me to understand her character and the kind of player she is.

Since then, I have grown a lot fonder of this player and I am pleased to see how well she has settled into our tribe and added to our community. A very positive addition and influence, and who has clearly done what she said when I asked her what future she wanted with our tribe.

I actually only began to life HF once I got to know her as a person and player and not just as a forum personality.

I suspect your angst was driven by the fact that you people are so far up yourselfs that you found it difficult being told what to do and how to do it by someone less advanced in years than yourself. A major mistake I find, especially from more lived people. The younger generation, although sometimes brash in there approach often know what they are doing. You would not of even had a tribe to lead had she not created it for you. Because of this, and my own opinion, from reading all sides of the posts is that you couldnt handle having a young female in charge of your tribe, as you and your council would be far better with all your buisness and life experinece to guide you and drove her from it, in some kind of hostile takeover where you bullied her out and turned popular opinion against her from those players who needed a strong hand to rant at them until they worked the way you need to to survive in TW.

Your last summing up of HF as well is a rather immature dig at her age and character, something which you clearly never took the time to understand by actually talking to her as a person. You also now have a gripe with me on these forums as you feel the need to contiune attempting to slander a member of my tribe, something which I will not allow and which I will use more than words if necceasry to prove my point.

Regardless of your WET story or the real history of WET, none of which concerns me, you will rue the day when you come here and claim to be a psychotherapist, character assasinate my tribemember, accuse them of being nothing more than an annoyance and never once speak of her true character and nature clearly having never bothered to understand the player.

Rochelle

Beautiful said, but perhaps too intelligent for *certain* people to understand.

As the other baron of CHE!!! (Roch is the other) can I reiterate that it has been a great pleasure to have HotFusion in CHE!!!, and she has settled well (I will not talk in detail about the intimately detailed Skype convos in the CHE skype chat between me, HF, YGP, Rogue Assassain, and various other spammers :icon_cool:)

The recruitment of K46 players by WET, with complete disregard to CHE!!!'s legitimate claim to K46, is an insult to CHE!!!. A tribe with honour, would respect our claim, as we warred LiO for K46, and we claim our prize. I hope these sub-standard members you recruited will infest and destroy your tribe.

I only want to emphasise Roch's point on age-differences; you will find that I am 18 years of age, yet I have the greatest honour of being a baron in CHE!!!. Forget me, Blue Hunger, our great leader, is also of the same age. Both of us are ofc, working towards university degrees, so we are anything but fools. Roch may not be as young as us, but it is irrelavent; the respect between us is strong, and just as strong to the rest of the tribe, without whom, we are nothing. <3 Roch

Last of all, you are a fool to insult a player held in high regard by the rest of the world (I'm referring to Roch2001). You are lucky you aren't near to him or me, as I assure you, *I* would nuke you for that (not to mention the infinite amount of nukes Roch has :icon_eek:)

And please, continue to underestimate me because my account is smaller. Puncturing your ego will be even more enjoyable after that. I assure you, you won't look forward to the day you meet Roch. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Great, thank you, for most pointless post you and your alter ego's have ever made.

We have established that WET was wrong for recruiting in K46, and that HF has settled in to CHE!!! very nicely. Does it tell us anything informative or new? No.

Again, the time old age argument. In my opinion, doesn't matter. You could have a 13 year old who's been playing for 3 or so years, totally pwn someone much older, who has a couple of months experience. Age doesn't matter, experience does.

If you are held in such high regard, please don't put posts that tell us JackS**t.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

god almighty, lets of text walls here huh ^_^

this has little to do with TW, which makes it offtopic.

my take on all this, is that noone can judge another player on Tribalwars as you do not know them well enough. so please stop trying.

kthxbai!

I judge players on how they post and there ingame stats. Surely this is a fair amount of information to make an assesment from.

Also Blik, WET was wrong to recruit in K46. Ive not even seen them recruit in K36.

And please dont go trolling other members of my tribe asking them not to post nothing when you do it over and over.

DeletedUser

My new hero

LOL HF the little kid who won't stop crying at nap time.

Once again it comes down to flaming HF rather than deal with the topic which was originally raised.

Edit: Seems like with one member trying to be constructive another WET member then undos any progress made.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again it comes down to flaming HF rather than deal with the topic which was originally raised.

Edit: Seems like with one member trying to be constructive another WET member then undos any progress made.

>.<

Totally agree. They claim to be a successful, powerful tribe. Maybe they should act like it, instead of like a bunch of school kids having a playground fight.

DeletedUser

Also Blik, WET was wrong to recruit in K46. Ive not even seen them recruit in K36.

And please dont go trolling other members of my tribe asking them not to post nothing when you do it over and over.

My bad...

I said don't post posts that tell us JackS**t. You were just flaming Faustino, something were trying to get away from, and Adellion was just repeating what has been said earlier on. Again unhelpful.

Agreed, if we could get away from flaming people/flaming people about flaming people, we may be able to get some kind of constructive criticism out of this.

DeletedUser

My bad...

I said don't post posts that tell us JackS**t. You were just flaming Faustino, something were trying to get away from, and Adellion was just repeating what has been said earlier on. Again unhelpful.

Agreed, if we could get away from flaming people/flaming people about flaming people, we may be able to get some kind of constructive criticism out of this.

I agree I reiterated what Roch said; I was agreeing with it. And yes I was flaming Faustino; he deserved it, imo. And flaming noobs is my favourite part of PnP, don't tear that away from me! :mad:

Also, I do not tolerate verbal attacks on my tribe or its members, so forgive me for standing up for HF, Roch and anyone else Faustino managed to insult.

DeletedUser4423

I judge players on how they post and there ingame stats. Surely this is a fair amount of information to make an assesment from.

yes you can judge their in game stats, but you can't transfer that to an opinion on their RL.
If you can't seperat IG from RL then you need to readjust your priorites.

P.S - last line pointed at me? because i AM one of your tribemates... or pointed at blik?

DeletedUser5327

I'm completely unsuited to this game, I'm a pacifist......

with a few exceptions:)

DeletedUser

OK, like HF said to me, flaming flamers who flame flamers for flaming n00bs, really doesn't get us anywhere.

My views (In a very roundabout and compact way):

-Faustino is not a newb.
-The Speaker is to blame for pretty much everything.

I would go into more detail, but I don't want to make a long post explaining it all to people who share my views on most accounts anyway.

Also, I do not tolerate verbal attacks on my tribe or its members, so forgive me for standing up for HF, Roch and anyone else Faustino managed to insult.

I'm fine with you sticking up for your members, but I don't want verbal attacks on Tino, so please forgive me for defending a friend. OK?

DeletedUser

OK, like HF said to me, flaming flamers who flame flamers for flaming n00bs, really doesn't get us anywhere.

My views (In a very roundabout and compact way):

-Faustino is not a newb.
-The Speaker is to blame for pretty much everything.

I would go into more detail, but I don't want to make a long post explaining it all to people who share my views on most accounts anyway.

I'm fine with you sticking up for your members, but I don't want verbal attacks on Tino, so please forgive me for defending a friend. OK?

Your opinion of him is pretty irrelevant to me; he has to prove himself worthy of my respect before I can give it to him. I don't object to giving him respect if he proves he is of sound mind and posts intelligently. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Your opinion of him is pretty irrelevant to me; he has to prove himself worthy of my respect before I can give it to him. I don't object to giving him respect if he proves he is of sound mind and posts intelligently. :icon_cool:

I don't want you to respect him, just not flame him! K?

DeletedUser

Did you read the posts faustino made?
People who call others bullied and try to belittle them to make themselves look better deserve to be flaimed.
This is a public forums and people shouldn't post here if they can't be polite to others, even if they disagree with/hate them.

DeletedUser

Agreed.

undeadsmarties said:
People who call others bullied and try to belittle them to make themselves look better deserve to be flaimed.
This is a public forums and people shouldn't post here if they can't be polite to others, even if they disagree with/hate them.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? >.<

DeletedUser

Im nice to those who are nice, and flames those who flames. The point is that those who flame those who flame got a reason to flame if the person who flames just flame withour a point or a reason, Tino haz done this almost every time without a point. Therefore he will get flamed more than a normal person who simply has said something wrong, and those who flame him have the right to do so becouse of that>.<

Just wanted to point that out :|

I agree that it needs to get on track, but still >.<

DeletedUser5327

Enough guys.

When HF was re-admitted into WET after the first dismissal I sent him/her a PM which said something to the effect of

"You and I are never going to like each other but for the sake of the tribe we just have to get on with it"

to which HF replied

"I was thinking pretty much the same thing"

Unfortunately, I think that was probably the last time we agreed on anything. Basically, HF and I don't have what you might call the "knack". That's all there is to it really. It happens.

If he/she agrees, then I'm ready to stop the criticism. But only if HF does the same for me. We've been criticising each other since I joined WET and, as many have pointed out in this forum, it's all a bit pointless.

We're both guilty of either flaming each other or our tribes and we both have our own stories. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth but we will never, ever agree.

Essentially, its an unresolvable debate and I am suggesting that we stop now so we can all concentrate on trying to win this game.

Which will, of course be won by WET:)