Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

Darthie, my point is...

This thread is to give opinions on the top 20 tribes. We already know which tribes are top-20. I'd request Nobbler to tell us his opinions on the new top 20 nstead of just poiting it out. :)

- Vic

i dont really have any major opinions on the majority of the tribes in the 20. only my own, but i would never be so arrogant as to simply use this thread as a tool for my tribes propagada machine. (like some tribes.)

which is why as you'll notice i dont really post in this thread. i just saw that the thead hadnt really been updated in a while.

DeletedUser

Arrogant? Where does it say you have to be arrogant? I find it simply shocking that as a leader you don't know much about the rest of the top 20, for is that not 50% of your job as a duke? :icon_confused:

As for 'propaganda machine' maybe you should add a human touch to it then, just maybe, it might be respectable :lol:

DeletedUser

but i would never be so arrogant as to simply use this thread as a tool for my tribes propagada machine. (like some tribes.)

Thank you for the clarification, Nobbler. But should you know that it's not arrogance that I see in the words of those passing on their opinions... it's honesty. :) Anyway, discussing this would lead us both to off-topic-phenomenon. Thank you for the post. Hope to see someone giving their opinions, for that's what this thread is made for. :)

- Vic

DeletedUser

I find it simply shocking that as a leader you don't know much about the rest of the top 20

?? when did i say i didnt know much about the top 20?

i said i dont have an opintion, ie: im indifferent to most of them.

DeletedUser

Well, you admitted to not having any major opinions (seen the way you mail, you really don't do you?). Apart from droplets of info and the odd partition of forums you don't know much about the rest of the top 20 that isn't public knowledge. As a duke of a one member tribe I'm simply saying that I know much more about the top 20 than you ever will :icon_wink: (if I can think of an unbiased P.O.V then I'll post of my opinions of the top 20 but until, I'll be lurking).

The only thing you are 'indifferent' is your the way you try and hide your cowardice/weakness' but it'll be brought out eventually old boy if some valiant player would like to do so? (do we have any left?) :)

DeletedUser

1 Virtus -> Desperately awaiting a good war, instead of just nobling a bit here and a bit there. The war with M8's was great, but maybe it's time to choose a new target ?
2 TEAM -> I know they have massive offence left, and Dogs will notice this sooner or later. dont underestimate the flat lines.
3 C~C -> Has a great duke, great member list, especially after the smack merge. I see good potential them.
4 DOGS -> Have done some good ops against team, but I'm afraid they are as good as offenceless and will only be able to turtle for a while.
5 W~A~R -> seems to be 'lucky' to be still here, seeing they are weak in coordination.

I only did the top-5 because 1- I don't know much about the other tribes, 2- I don't have much time and 3- this thread needs to get back on topic :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Virtus - did a good job against m8s but would like to see more of it and against better tribes. got 2 good leaders and i think will stay at number 1 a while

2 C~C - seem to have done well in previous wars and have a good leadership and im looking forward to seeing them in a war after the recent merge with smack

3 TEAM - currently at war with dogs and have had a bad start hopefully team will hit back soon

4 DOGS - have been in wars with some well known tribes and are having a good start against team, leadership seems good but have some faults

5 W~A~R - family tribe, some of there members seem to know very little about the game i think they will be gone after there first war

6 T.U.F - i know very little about them other than they have lost a good few villages to C~C

7 H D - seen them in the rankings but know next to nothing about them

8 -TS- - survived by staying out of any real wars and nobling barbs though dont think they will be around much longer

9 ~HHS~ - dont know much about them other than they are loosing to DCT

10 DUKES - my tribe but we have vic :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

5 W~A~R - family tribe, some of there members seem to know very little about the game i think they will be gone after there first war

Im just curious why W~A~R is given so little credit? Does anyone actually pay attention or just base their opinions off of what others post or what one "tosser" says about a tribe?

W~A~R fought with smack, took a few villages of them and nearly rimmed a member or two. They would of mostly likely been the demise of smack if they didnt run to C~C.

- Discussion please not a flame war.

DeletedUser5323

W~A~R have a strong core, 20-30 top notch members but then quite a few hanger-oners.

I think they did well against Smack! and are now doing well against the KIA family

DeletedUser

Im just curious why W~A~R is given so little credit? Does anyone actually pay attention or just base their opinions off of what others post or what one "tosser" says about a tribe?

that is not what i base my opinion on
i have spoke to 1 or 2 members from that tribe and seen mails come from that tribe
as well as this there a family which i personally see as a way of bending the rules of the game there is a set limit for a tribe and i think it should be kept to without families

W~A~R fought with smack, took a few villages of them and nearly rimmed a member or two. They would of mostly likely been the demise of smack if they didnt run to C~C.

- Discussion please not a flame war.

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R W~A~R.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Smack!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 38
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 300,624
Side 2: 231,224
Difference: 69,400

image.php

i couldnt see why them stats would make a tribe disband
and as well as that smack! were a dying tribe because of inactivity

hope the reasons i listed are enough to say why i dont have much respect for them and why i doubt they will last to long
i dont make my opinions based on other peoples thoughts only my own :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5323

This is to back my view up.
As you can see, if W~A~R didnt have it's academy things would look a lot different.
Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Smack!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 12
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285,860
Side 2: 84,450
Difference: 201,410

image.php

Smack! seemed to have been mainly nobling members of W~A~Rs academy.
Also if you look at the original stats which include the academy tribe Smack! have taken almost the same amount of villages but there is a 70K difference in the amount of points taken.

Bases on that, i think W~A~R would have taken the out in time.

DeletedUser

you cant have a family tribe and not include the academy in my eyes you cant have them involved in the war under you name but when they make stats look bad discard them
i agree they were doing better than smack but smack were a dying tribe who had very few people actually going up against war

DeletedUser5323

I agree about the fact they cant be removed from the stats, just making the point that they would be better off without them.

DeletedUser

Smack! was fairly inactive, and had way less of a member base than W~A~R. Player against player, things are different.

DeletedUser

The academy should count in the stats but it just shows that smack could only take villages off of W~A~R's smaller weaker members. While W~A~R took on smacks largest. As mack said, 70,000 point difference.

Smack complained about inactivity like they were the only ones that deal it. Its a major part of the game.
I know alot of smack were active or being sat during most of this war as i recieved attacks/fakes from a large number of them.

W~A~R is a decent tribe who should get some credit. They definatly could "shred some weight" but still deserve their top 5 spot along with the other tribes that are up there.

DeletedUser5475

whoooooaaa!!!! you guys have the right thread?

...maybe you need to make a new one...A lot of off-topicness in the forums lately...

lets get this back on topic:
1 Virtus - top notch tribe, will always be first imo...till dogs grab 'em by the beak (kidding...don't peck at me)
2 TEAM - fighting dogs, seem to be stumbling a little bit so far, but we'll see what they're capable of, hopefully, in the near future
3 C~C - took in smack!, good leadership, bunch of family bashing jerks imo :icon_wink:
4 DOGS - my tribe, no comment
5 W~A~R - family tribe that mass recruited their way up. were fighting just smack! now they get to fight C~C
6 H D - never heard of em
7 T.U.F - fighting C~C right? ....better luck next year :lol:
8 ~HHS~ - family tribe smashed between dogs and DCT w/ some aggressors up north as well. started off horribly against DCT, we'll see if they get their poop in a group.
9 DUKES - have risen in the ranks taking in all the players worth taking in from K24 and smashing the rest. lol. Took in -rs- I believe as well. They have good K control, it'll be interesting to see where they move.
10 KIA - I don't think I would want my tribe name to be "killed in action" :p jk no idea who these guys are
11 TRUE 1 - sound very familiar...are they on the other side of TEAM?
12 P.D - cronies in K34, they were one of the many fighting s.t, we'll see where they go now.
13 DCT - Way over in K42, making quick work of HHS so far, we'll see how far they get into K43
14 MACRO - macros are nice, but I don't know this tribe
15 -TS- - Members started joining TEAM right? we'll see what wars TEAM's recruitment bring on them soon enough.
16 Sol - s.t disbanded, the active members got together said, "screw you guys, we're making our own tribe." lol zerenity seems to have waaay more diplomatic skills than carl taylor, it will be interesting to see how they do in the near future as well as where they move.
17 G.F - no idea
18 DEFCON - don't take them to defcon 1....jk no idea
19 (MB) - a merge of (m) w/ like 2 other tribes if I'm not mistaken...I think they, like Sol, are still working out their kinks
20 L.I - no idea

DeletedUser5293

Just to get things back OT with all respect to the previous posters.
People have done a lot of ranking of the top5/10 , So i will do something different and try and rate the bottom 15 of the TOP tribes.
Have tried to be find out as much as i could, but it is really difficult to get any info on some of them, so members of those tribes if i am wrong please do point out.

1 Virtus

2 TEAM

3 C~C

4 DOGS

5 W~A~R

6 H D Tribe presence K53-dominate here but just about. K63- 2nd in this continent but placed between MACRO and TUF. Have almost finished CSK off. Have shown steady improvement in points.Just found out they also do have a academy.

7 T.U.F K64 domination for them, Warring(Attacking) no one it seems at the moment. C~C have got a few conquers against them, but havent seen them strike back.
Have been top 10 for quite a while, and do have some good players.OD rank match point rankings.

8 ~HHS~ 65% or more K43 held by them, currently warring DCT and dont seem to have had a dream start. Have a fair few good players can they get their act together fast. Lack in OD and point ranking convergence, maybe this it the time to close the gap.

9 DUKES K24/25 Have ever lost just 8 villages to other other tribes , recently picked up some good players from the now gone -RS-. Good aggressive tribe as ODA ranking shows, but ODD is much lower so have to still prove their defense standing. One of the most promising tribe i must add.

10 KIA Was always a good tribe, has had some difficulties with governance sharing in the recent past, but i think thinks are back on track now.K66 dominance and have a fair sprinkling of good dedicated players.

11 TRUE 1 They rule most of the south eastern rim along with its family tribes. Have consolidated all the continents taking all smaller tribes out.Running 1 tribe is difficult but 4? So would really like to hear from the leaders how they manage. Lots os space left to expand into K73/72

12 P.D K34 domination, surrounded by aggressive tribes, Sorry guys dont know any more.

13 DCT The golden boy, everyone seems to love them, have had a good start in the war against ~HHS~, good sturdy leadership. Personally have always thought they were good in defense coordination now they have proved the other side of the coin is shiny too. Kudos and future looks bright for them.

14 MACRO K63/62 dominance. K63 is a tricky place to be. Have shown steady increase in points, but i do think have a few inactives, they like the TRUE family have chance expanding rimside than towards the core.

15 -TS- Another good tribe(was?) just lost most of its leadership/best players to TEAM. But still a lot of good players in there, the next few weeks would determine its future. Had recently got a few ex falcs members, and dukes has ex -RS- so could see some action there.

16 Sol ST was always a good tribe, so majorly if it has got Ex ST campaigners cant see why it doesnt have a good future. Will the middle way approach prove better for this tribe as against the hardline and aggresive play ST had i will leave for time to tell.

17 G.F K57, At logger heads with R~A~C, progress seems to be slow in this war but they are slowly gaining ground. Had a wide spread of members over continents but now have that sorted. But very little or no chance of them moving corewards soon.

18 DEFCON Dont know much about this tribe, have had their base in K52. They will have to war someone sooner than later to grow.DEF2 is also in place as a academy i believe.

19 (MB) This one foxed me, seem to have just been formed, know nothing about them, but did see indigo in their member list so might me (M) reincarnated.Didnt hear from them assuming they are the same after declaring on ST and the war going nowhere.
No comments as of now.

20. L.I Good tribe, have heard few good things about them, but again have to war someone to grow, a certain virtus player had taken interest in them recently. Hopefully it is not the way things plan to unfold. All in all they deserve to be on the first page, good and active lot, should see them rise higher.

This thread took a lot of time write, john meanwhile did a faster job and has just said what i wanted too, keep the thread to what it is meant for ie:rating

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5475

Just to get things back OT with all respect to the previous posters.
People have done a lot of ranking of the top5/10 , So i will do something different and try and rate the bottom 15 of the TOP tribes.
Have tried to be find out as much as i could, but it is really difficult to get any info on some of them, so members of those tribes if i am wrong please do point out.

1 Virtus

2 TEAM

3 C~C

4 DOGS

5 W~A~R

6 H D Tribe presence K53-dominate here but just about. K63- 2nd in this continent but placed between MACRO and TUF. Have almost finished CSK off. Have shown steady improvement in points.Just found out they also do have a academy.

7 T.U.F K64 domination for them, Warring(Attacking) no one it seems at the moment. C~C have got a few conquers against them, but havent seen them strike back.
Have been top 10 for quite a while, and do have some good players.OD rank match point rankings.

8 ~HHS~ 65% or more K43 held by them, currently warring DCT and dont seem to have had a dream start. Have a fair few good players can they get their act together fast. Lack in OD and point ranking convergence, maybe this it the time to close the gap.

9 DUKES K24/25 Have ever lost just 8 villages to other other tribes , recently picked up some good players from the now gone -RS-. Good aggressive tribe as ODA ranking shows, but ODD is much lower so have to still prove their defense standing. One of the most promising tribe i must add.

10 KIA Was always a good tribe, has had some difficulties with governance sharing in the recent past, but i think thinks are back on track now.K66 dominance and have a fair sprinkling of good dedicated players.

11 TRUE 1 They rule most of the south eastern rim along with its family tribes. Have consolidated all the continents taking all smaller tribes out.Running 1 tribe is difficult but 4? So would really like to hear from the leaders how they manage. Lots os space left to expand into K73/72

12 P.D K34 domination, surrounded by aggressive tribes, Sorry guys dont know any more.

13 DCT The golden boy, everyone seems to love them, have had a good start in the war against ~HHS~, good sturdy leadership. Personally have always thought they were good in defense coordination now they have proved the other side of the coin is shiny too. Kudos and future looks bright for them.

14 MACRO K63/62 dominance. K63 is a tricky place to be. Have shown steady increase in points, but i do think have a few inactives, they like the TRUE family have chance expanding rimside than towards the core.

15 -TS- Another good tribe(was?) just lost most of its leadership/best players to TEAM. But still a lot of good players in there, the next few weeks would determine its future. Had recently got a few ex falcs members, and dukes has ex -RS- so could see some action there.

16 Sol ST was always a good tribe, so majorly if it has got Ex ST campaigners cant see why it doesnt have a good future. Will the middle way approach prove better for this tribe as against the hardline and aggresive play ST had i will leave for time to tell.

17 G.F K57, At logger heads with R~A~C, progress seems to be slow in this war but they are slowly gaining ground. Had a wide spread of members over continents but now have that sorted. But very little or no chance of them moving corewards soon.

18 DEFCON Dont know much about this tribe, have had their base in K52. They will have to war someone sooner than later to grow.DEF2 is also in place as a academy i believe.

19 (MB) This one foxed me, seem to have just been formed, know nothing about them, but did see indigo in their member list so might me (M) reincarnated.Didnt hear from them assuming they are the same after declaring on ST and the war going nowhere.
No comments as of now.

20. L.I Good tribe, have heard few good things about them, but again have to war someone to grow, a certain virtus player had taken interest in them recently. Hopefully it is not the way things plan to unfold. All in all they deserve to be on the first page, good and active lot, should see them rise higher.

This thread took a lot of time write, john meanwhile did a faster job and has just said what i wanted too, keep the thread to what it is meant for ie:rating

A fine post in contrast to the above. thank you. I am much more familiar to the tribes in the Northwestern world as that is where I am from. It is very interesting to see someone's opinion that is from the opposite side of the world, so I thank you again. It was a very enlightening post. :)

DeletedUser

Just to explain, (MB) is a merger of mostly (M) and BUNNY. We are now 'Marauder Bunnies'. Still working out the kinks as you say. Wouldn't say the war went no where though, made some progress in to K33 especially in the East. :)