Top 20 Tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

Lol ok back on topic, sorry for getting off it, please dont give me an infraction :S

Anyways:

1. iHate
2. -X-
3. +NRS+ (fail)

DeletedUser

even tho im in +NRS+ i kind of agree and i think alot of the better players in the tribe will leave due to the way that tribe is going about stuff will see over the next few days i guess.

DeletedUser

Hmm, at least your honest I like you :)

I dont even think im being biased when I say iHate will be ranked one very soon :D

DeletedUser4147

When are iLove joining i do wonder?

Not like i'm in them and know :icon_rolleyes:

Top 20 thread this early is pointless. The tribe to watch atm is iHate, and soon iHate and iLove (of course, i can't remember what the name is so i'm going back to that one :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

there isnt going to be an ilove anymore.... at least i dont think so

DeletedUser4147

No i'm not sure waht our names going to be, i'm lazy and can't be bothered to troll through 80 messages to find the right one

DeletedUser

No i'm not sure waht our names going to be, i'm lazy and can't be bothered to troll through 80 messages to find the right one
Well you just found your answer

Complex Breakdown Brigade
CBB

:)

1+NRS+ - Interesting premade, good relations
2T*U*D - I found these very interesting popped up out of nowhere after 2 hours of world play. They premade and organised.
3NorthA - A tribe of the old alliance in W3, seem pretty decent.
4-X- - cc
5DJLS - cc
6G.G -cc
7~VI~ -cc
8T.R.T -cc
9iHate - In our K seem pretty well organised, i seen the premade threads. Even though they lacked organisation there, it seems to be a decently spread tribe.
10TRE - cc
11IG - ones from .net? If so, look quite good.
12H D - from w3? bad then.
13KnK - From w1.co.uk premade and organised. (or i think the are from w1)
14RPS~E - cc
15SONS - Very god tribes in recent worlds, valid here...
16T.R.T1 - family already? Oh this is TRUE. Yeah fail. I give them a day after bp.
17L-W - cc
18Brains - from .net w19 apparently. Via TWstats, seem pretty decent,
19~PEST~ -cc
20MAD! - cc

DeletedUser

When are iLove joining i do wonder?

Not like i'm in them and know :icon_rolleyes:

Top 20 thread this early is pointless. The tribe to watch atm is iHate, and soon iHate and iLove (of course, i can't remember what the name is so i'm going back to that one :icon_redface:)

i'm in them and i know .. we will join soon, just not yet and with another name

lol like you don't know ^^

wrong ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+NRS+ - Is a noob tribe. Leader cannot do jack to save his life. I know him, he cannot support but can sen 10 secound trians <:icon_rolleyes:

Mass Recruiment fails.

Give it a month or two the players will find a better tribe.

DeletedUser6603

Ermm played W1.co.uk longer than most and haven't heard of one of those players.. maybe a premade but certainly not form w1.co.uk.

We are from World 1 mate, ranked 21st at the moment. Yeah I know, weve not exactly set W1 alight but weve got some decent pointwho... sorry players!

DeletedUser

Ermm played W1.co.uk longer than most and haven't heard of one of those players.. maybe a premade but certainly not form w1.co.uk.
Yes, i thought it was wierd too.

I just took the rumour and splashed it over the forums. :) I only had that to say.