Top 20 Tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

Mass Recruiment fails.

Depends how you use it. Mass recruit tribes are just as good as any premades.... but just a lil slower at starting up, and the duke has to do a lot more work.

(and of course, if the pre-made doesnt have a band of legendary players)
______

Nothing wrong with Newbs either. As long as you can teach them.

DeletedUser

Not good ones (or at least not random invites on the first day anyway).
I didn't get that.

Good premades are ones that ar eorganised enough to expand on the first day, as it happens. Eespecially if its not you, sending the invites and its players messaging yo. Yo think they are in a good position and you invite them.

However, i do agree, some people can go over the top on the first day. ATM one of our 'recruiters' are recruiting the whole 15x15 i am in. I do not like that. But i am harsh and probably will farm them anyway. lol. (all the random ones as you so put it)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I didn't get that.

Good premades are ones that ar eorganised enough to expand on the first day, as it happens.

Ahh, my bad, you're the expert on top tier premades. I forgot, won't happen again. :icon_rolleyes:

I guess all the ones I join (Pills, Random, Rumble, ACTIVE, Hate., etc.) that don't recruit ingame except to replace players that quit are doing it wrong.

DeletedUser

+NRS+ - Is a noob tribe. Leader cannot do jack to save his life. I know him, he cannot support but can sen 10 secound trians <:icon_rolleyes:

Mass Recruiment fails.

Give it a month or two the players will find a better tribe.

Yeah the ones left after they get nobled cause they think they are in a badass tribe and won't restart. . .

DeletedUser

some of the best players of +NRS+ have quit...
I think that you can't tell which tribe will be successfull and which not as everything will change...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You can recruit new players that have grown fast. In different 7x7's or 15x15's etc. And expand out.

Then when it comes to it, after bp, you can get rid of all the non growers and farm them.

Growing fast on day 1 is more a sign of a lack of skill than a sign of skill. Day 1 and day 2 are all about spears.

DeletedUser

Well, can't comment on the rest, but I think I've stumbled upon the first family tribe of w4 unless anyone knows differently?!

ZieSquared today at 18:23
We would like to invite you to our Tribe [ally]A.G[/ally]. This is the Brother Tribe of [ally]G.G[/ally] the largest tribe in this continent. If you would like to join us please respond to this invite.
Thank you
[player]ZieSquared[/player]
Long Live [ally]A.G[/ally] and [ally]G.G[/ally]
delacroix today at 19:06
What, a 120 tribe member limit and already you lot are forming family tribes? LOL!
ZieSquared today at 19:11
If you have a look at GG we have to expand quickly in order to dominate.

So in terms of opinion - G.G/A.G = Family Fail :icon_rolleyes:

Del.

DeletedUser5857

1.+NRS+ Mass recruiting equals = number 1 but then fails

2.DJLS Another mass recruiting tribe, but this time these also have an academy which makes it even more of a fail... isn't a 120 member limit big enough for you ??

3.-X- A family tribe on world 3, will they become another family tribe on this world ? i wonder, however they do have a lower member limit that the 2 above.

4.T.R.T Another family tribe ...................... fail

5.NorthA They do like their allies, as they consider them as an extension of their tribe according to their profile :)

6.T*U*D Put an r after the u because thats what you are guys turds, mass recruit and can't take 3rd place tut tut

7.G.G I'm an army type of guy so i like this tribe :) also i think they show promise to be a number 1 contender

8.IG Also known as forbidden troops or to other people just plain simple not known troops as i think this tribe might fade out after awhile..... But could be wrong.

9.R_O_T I think these guys will be a "decent" tribe and thats all i ever think they will be, but i think they could do break into top 5 after a while

10.~NEW~ Got nothing to say except a member called juice box reminds me i just need to get up and get a drink

11.L-W Less members and only just behind rank 9 and 10, i think these will also be a number 1 contender

12.BL i like the blue lion on their profile that is all i got to say :D

13.SONS! The tribe isn't just called sons its sons! with an exclamation mark they want you to know they are serious...... but i think they may stay around in the top 20 for a few weeks

14. T.R.T1 You got to love a family tribe ............... not :icon_idea: fail

15.W4CK! I like the name and the profile picture, these guys look like they know how to have a laugh but also kick ass :icon_twisted:

16.~VI~ doing ok but might see them drop out of top 20 but maybe they might make a push and gain a few places.

17.RPS~E well they have told us who is on the council so when nobles come around we know who to go for :) thank you it certainly helps.

18.W4R the immortals as they have posted on their profile Pfffft!! lets see how long they stay alive for.

19.TRE What can i say, they have a low average and just scrapping in to the top 20 might see these guys dip in and out of the top 20.

20.KnK killaz and kings, lol these guys forgot how to spell killers duh just google if you don't know. These too are just scrapping into the top 20 so we might see these "killaz" gone for good..... pooof

I don't want any cry babys saying aww he didn't say nice things well thats life so get over it :)

DeletedUser

I probably won't bother commenting for a little while to start with as it's early days and half the top 20 look like they are still the usual mass recruiting noob tribes you get at the start of a world.

DeletedUser6212

2.DJLS Another mass recruiting tribe, but this time these also have an academy which makes it even more of a fail... isn't a 120 member limit big enough for you ??

That 'Academy'
Has no connection to DJLS.......we have no desire to be a family tribe.
Yes 120 members is quite enough.

And yes they have been told they better remove these claims from their profile---in no uncertain terms.:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser5857

ok they might not be your academy but they do have a better average than your tribe, and your a mass recruiting tribe which know one likes. Unless your in that tribe.