Top 20 Tribe Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

My Top 20 Tribe Opinions..... :icon_cool:

Ok

Virtus

Points 17.667.414 Opponents defeated: 51.337.016 (4.)

What can i say, Good solid tribe shame it lost its best attack Co ordinator (kelly will be missed), and of course one of the most ambitious players with temper to match (Khan).
Has a good Solid number of members that know exactly how to play. Im not too sure about Jai's Fast expansion plan, and tactical mergers. Bringing players in from tactical mergers has a HUGE risk of players not getting on, Spies and of course what everyone else thinks of them.

Not to mention of course, if they had a player(s) with a bit of a Ego, then having new blood in all the time will constantly fuel there fire of big headedness and erupt and any point in the game and cause HUGE trouble.... ive learned that from personal experience in previous worlds.

Its leadership is good, Jai does a lot, but im 100% sure Juke does a lot of work inside the tribe, as i know diplomacy isnt his strong point.... as he said earlier he prefers to hit first and ask questions later.
Virtus own 4K's and 2 quarters as well. Tho villages are rather spread out. A farmers Dream tribe HOWEVER, if ever in a war against a tribe that has a combat edge, small losses will take chunks or area out of them, not to mention long support times.

TEAM

Points 14.085.213 Opponents defeated: 85.852.751 (1.)

Well where to start, good solid tribe.. they work very well as a team together, Ive spoken to perhaps 60% of the tribe personally. (what a bunch of nutters) Needtotinkle is about as random as they come, which is why i get on well with him, snafu is another i get on well with.... even tho he claims he did beat me on COD,
Warring with DOGS! was a up hill struggle before C~C joined in now Dogs had to shift some defense to counter the new threat, and team are starting to push there way through.

Deadmax is a good leader, his tactics are similar to my own, but he lacks aggression (sorry max lol) which is great for a diplomat skills, Darth his brother/Baron makes up for that lost aggression...perhaps a lil too much. No one used to like him because he speaks Exactly whats on his mind.... which is no doubt why i get on well with him, (many people beat around the bush when i ask for opinions of things Darth tells me straight, which means faster changes).
Team Control 2 K of solid clusters, and slow creeping north and slowly into DOGS territory then currently hold about 1/6th of DOGS' home K.

DOGS

Points 12.636.559 Opponents defeated: 71.320.804 (2.)

Again a very Hard, solid tribe. Been warring since the beginning. Some of there members are very good, While others are newbs (thats the good term btw). Rather annoyed at this tribe for one reason. There arrogance of there Dukes. Ill explain. When C~C was allied with DOGS, i never had a single mail, or reply to ones i sent them. All C~C got was a hi in the shared forum. This isnt arrogance in the greatest form, yet very annoying.

Stormy Witch is rather hot headed and direct to the point, which in some cases comes off rather rude. HOWEVER she half knows what shes doing, the fact that she is willing to learn is the other half of the battle. John Mclain...well .... even tho we are at war with each other, i get on very well with him, I hold this player in highest respects. I only give respect out to people who earn it in politeness and Speaking skills and this guy has my highest respects.

DOGS are holding off the two tides of red on there map, as well as pushing west. They currently hold 1K strongly, (making TEAM and C~C work for every inch) they also hold half of a K too.

W~A~R

Points 12.252.977 Opponents defeated: 44.744.017 (5.)

W~A~R, a good tribe, tho havent seen any Co ordination from them yet. Only two small occasions. One when nobling Rincewinds tonight (you have no idea how close you were in not getting either of his villages. 002ms to be exact) And 2nd occasion is the massed fakes on myself. Easy to pull off, BUT 400 came in at once, which shows activity from the word Go. W~A~R has a few good solid members, but i fear those small players are just hiding.

I respect Argho to the fullest. Hes one of those forum Posters that can make and keep an argument, and at no point will turn to petty insults as others do when they start to lose an argument. I was going to be really respectful towards W~A~R's Duke, but hes just made a complete fool of himself arguing with Toffers, as well as hurling insults which shows he has no real proof of anything, but just wants to be known. If i have any advice to him, its stay off the externals, Argho keeps me busy without making your tribe look bad.... Warrior1 posts are just pointless...and have no points in them

W~A~R are Currently Wiping the floor with C~C (i take my hat off) but when you get to the old skool C~C members you will see its a lil Harder.
W~A~R currently hold 1 K and 2 halves (north and south) Also not to mention about a 1/6th of a K to there west.

C~C

Points 12.035.648 Opponents defeated: 61.146.387 (3.)

My tribe... well what to say i know these guys like the back of my hand. I know how each member operates and i keep in touch with them all 24/7. I like to keep a very tidy forum. my only two barons have had computer problems and RL issues the last two weeks but are back now (i had to run the entire tribe on my own, about 12-14 hours a day for 6 days)

C~C has a very unique support tactic which completely throws the book out of the window for wasting nukes on walls. If you waste nukes on walls, i can Guarantee that it takes longer/more expensive to build your nukes back, than it does for C~C to replenish troops on that village.

Also, i take HUGE amounts of pride in saying about 85% of my members are new players, and have only played Uk1. im hoping i have taught them as much as i have learned, and the only way now, is to learn while doing things. I thank DOGS and W~A~R for mass attacking me, Ive let my players account sit me one by one, while i chat to them on skype or MSN, and discuss what to do and when to do it with attacks. Meaning, you have done much more harm to yourselves as ive just taugh shown and advised my entire tribe what to do with massed incomings.

I can safely say New players are 100% better as a tribe than player that have played for years.... My reason is no Egos. They attack when they are needed to, and are constantly proving themselves to everyone else. Support is always sent without question and even if they have incomings themselves.
C~C currently Hold 1K but 2 halves one to the east and one to the west, Also expanding in all four directions.

Will do another 5 on sunday night (as i wont be busy hehe)

+1 rep is always loved for such big opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

T3RR0R, this is an awesome post. I like the honesty you have displayed, and I couldn't agree with you more at many instances. I would really like you to share your thoughts on the remaining tribes in top 10. :)

Nice one.

- Vic

P.S - *takes out his baseball bat* Ahem! Just in case :p.

DeletedUser

T3rr0r... I really don't like you, but that was one hell of a post. Look ingforward to reading the next 5, and I hope you do the full 20.

DeletedUser

T3rr0r... I really don't like you, but that was one hell of a post. Look ingforward to reading the next 5, and I hope you do the full 20.

Really? i quite like you tho :icon_sad: i suppose i deserve it.... But thank you for your kind words.

Now another few.....

H D

Points 7.085.742 Opponents defeated: 16.190.935 (13.)

Had a few run ins myself with this tribe, Some of there members are new, and rather hot headed, While others look to be really good. Hopefully those good players have been teaching those under them, or would be a complete waste of talent.

H D only have 33 members which is good to look at, But there OD is very poor for there rank. Looks like they have nobled a lot of Barbs which isnt good. They also have an academy tribe, which is uber poor. They only have 11 members, so i dont really see the point of it.

I have only Spoke to Blaze there tribes diplomat, Hes one of the new players it seems BUT he is very willing to learn, also he has a hunger for Knowledge (a bit like me) which will make him a very dangerous player later for his enemies. His diplomatic skills need a few tweaking but apart from that he is pretty good.

H D currently only own 3/4 of a K and another 1/4. It looks like they are expanding South and west.

T.U.F

Points 6.949.195 Opponents defeated: 27.001.068 (8.)

Used to have 2!!! academy tribes before C~C stepped in and nobled both out. In a war with C~C which Tbh is rather pointless. They keep throwing nukes and Nobles away into C~C frontline with no co ordination, and no fakes to cover. Meaning wasting nukes and give each tribe a slow build of OD. Only times C~C noble TUF is when they manage to noble a barb behind the C~C front line, before being hit with about 14-16 nukes (just in case) then nobled by C~C.

There current Duke is Dorset, She is a gem, even tho we are at war with each other, i still manage to have random chats with her pretty much every day about weather, life and food and hold her in highest respect. This is perhaps the only reason why i havent ran an Op against TUF in such a long time. Im not sure if this is a tactic of theirs.... but its working.

Currently only holds 3/4 of a K and with members scattered over 4 other K's.

Dukes

Points 6.062.455 Opponents defeated: 18.251.097 (11.)

What can i say? The Ninja tribe of uk2. A fast growing tribe, keeps there heads down and strikes with one hell of a punch. Their OD is low for their rank BUT i know for a fact something is coming for them (and i know what :icon_razz: but not my place to say.) Watch this tribe in the coming weeks. Im 100% sure that OD will jump. They Have a good solid tribe on the rim, mauling everything in its path.

Duke is Ska2D2 hes the tribes biggest player, Leading from the front which i love to see. Ive spoken to him briefly on Skype and is a great person. i just wish i had more time to chat (im such a girl)
Barik is a baron, What a guy... i had a brief falling out with him which is completely me being a [Censored] ive hopefully befriended him now, and can safely say a cool cat :icon_cool: a highly aggressive player which will be doing damage on a mass scale.

Crisis Core and insanesaint...these two are the loves of my life i swear. Many nights us three would chat for hours about rubbish... lol Cant wait till all three meets on the battlefield, Im gunna rim you two just for giggles... no one else... just you two.... :lol:
Crisis core is pretty much a mirror of me..... a highly aggressive playing stance which is just cruel. But great to watch.
Insanesaint has an awesome way with words which i love. (and studying without him knowing) hes a damn good diplomat because of it. Hes completely honest and if he feels im doing something wrong he will tell me.
Have just taught these guys how to send a train in 100ms-200ms and how to snipe...hopefully they have passed the info to their tribe meaning ouch time for reds on their map.
About to enter the .net world of 47 with these guys. so should be fun.

Dukes Currently hold 1K and arguably a 2nd one too. by the looks of things they are expanding in all 4 directions. Will no doubt be a top tribe for the Future.

DCT

Points 5.803.484 Opponents defeated: 29.583.115 (7.)

Now getting to the tribes i dont really know much about, But i hold the Highest respects to Shenzak and FaQsake for mailing me when they did. Winning against ~DS~ at the moment, But i hope they dont get arrogant because of it. ~DS~ has 4 players off the top of my head, that are really good players. 1 of which played w19 with me, he alone (if time permits him) could hold you all back.

Currently holds 3/4 of a K and 1/3rd of another. Good luck to these guys.

Thats all i have really.... Sorry i cant add anymore, its just i dont really have opinions on any others except the fact that i will in a few months down the line.

T.

DeletedUser

nice ratings there terror dont think i can argue with anything apart from the timings of the trains ;)
you help me get below 100 ms i was sending 100-200 before :icon_razz:

i look forward to our meeting if it happens on the battlefield i think it would be a good fight
you better preform on w47 or our meeting in uk2 will happen soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5293

Nice ratings JDM and Terror, was a pleasure reading them both.

DeletedUser

yes we dropped down in the ranking a few big player had to give the game up becayse of Real life issues

DeletedUser

Sorry but I enjoy this thread that much that I thought I'd boost it up in hope that someone out there would like to voice their opinions once again.

DeletedUser

Maybe people are stumped That my post was FAR too detailed....

Anyone who can post here with there insight into the top 20 Will earn Kudos from me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6063

seeing as im pretty much a 3rd party to all this and waiting to put up a good fight for my villages il do one

1.Virtus =
No direct handlings with them accept with zebigchef who helped me a few times, from what ive heard and seen very organised i mean making a tribe disband in a week or was it less? gota take my hat of for that. My only beef with them is the tatical merges and all that jazz sure hire the best you will be the best but it could cost them when the faithful start to thin out, a fair few KIA players in the tribe aswell so no doubt they are well supported in the south. what will they do next go east or west they could get shunned as noobs going east or be respected in taking the hard west way or just focus on the 4 k's they own now
2.WAR= My ex tribe i was kicked for one swear word that i applogised for and took down, they take this game abit too seriously the amount of times ive seen them get in a hissy fit over farms just grew old. some good nice players in the tribe and again a fair amount of rotten apples. was a good point they disbanded their sister tribe to look less nooby but they lost a few good players to it. lack organisation and from experience of them attacking me could do better once they get to the real grunt of C~C who knows what will happen
3.TEAM= havnt had any dealings with them but they know how to fight very skilled seem to be holding their own in the core war may change if war manage to push north growth has been cut due to so many wars but hey aslong as your having fun in these wars rank doesnt matter
4. C~C= are slipping holding their own against dogs but war are cutting through their inactives im sure they can spring back and take control of the situation terror is a good leader shame i didnt get to know him some in w4

i woud do more but cba and my bed is calling me and sorry for my spelling

DeletedUser

You obviously do need your sleep if you`ve not put us Dog`s in the top 3!

I expect you to have a clearer head in the morning.

It`s ok, we forgive you. :)

DeletedUser

4. C~C= are slipping holding their own against dogs but war are cutting through their inactives im sure they can spring back and take control of the situation terror is a good leader shame i didnt get to know him some in w4

I'd say it's more than sleep deprivation,You just don't know what your talking about.

DeletedUser

Hahaha.
Lol, I was trying to be nice for once!
But yeah, you`re right Pally! lol

DeletedUser

I've taken the formatting from Ryansquid's post above and I realize quite a bit has changed in rankings, I think I have all the top 20 tribes in some order though.

1.Virtus = I love these guys' wars on the little tribes, the external PnP and flame wars resulting from it is always a good laugh. I think some of the all round best posters and players in this world, so good job.

2.TEAM= They've dropped a few ranks in not a lot of time, and I think that's a good example of where they are going. I don't think they'll go fast, I think they will go painfully slowly, perhaps opening up dogs for another attack in the future from another front, but I don't think they'll be here come Christmas.

3.DOGS= Mixed but generally good forum representation, they seem to be doing best in the core war. Really not a lot to say, but generally I quite like them.

On a mildly unrelated note, why do you have villages in K24? You do realize that is a somewhat risky and somewhat provocative move?

4.W~A~R= I think geographic fortune in relation to other tribes has been a friend to W~A~R. Of the 4 core powers these are by far my least favorite due to extremely poor forum representation. As a tribe they merge, capture villages and complain. I guess 1/3 isn't bad.

5.C~C= Some of the most fiercely loyal and precariously perched players, I don't think that they'll last. I'd love if they did so that they can laugh in W~A~R's face, but sadly I don't think that'll happen.

6.H D= Very small but still existent forum representation and a location between some really quite useless tribes. They have yet to do anything interesting. At all.

8.Dukes= :) the first of 4 targets on the iClaim has been removed, the next will follow. S.A will likely follow suit as they merged with TS2 remnants, and they are totally useless at defending villages.

9.DCT= Well they beat DS. I think their relationship with DOGS is souring, though I may be mistaken.

10.L.I= I am stunned no one else has bothered to attack them. I'm amazed no one has seen and capitalized on the fact that TTT, who they are actually winning against, hasn't been quickly gobbled up by others. Last count DUKES were up by about 20 villages on these guys through unco-ordinated skirmishes, when we bring in the long range K24 guns that are currently busy things will inevitably change. Hoggy is very annoying and needs to learn how to speak English.

11.TRUE1= Actually quite a colossal family tribe now. At one point people around them are going to start realizing they exist, and either rip them to shreds or be unpleasantly surprised at them. I think just by their size they've grown into an irritaiting target for anyone.

12.Sol= What on earth? I actually thought MB was attacking them because I of the movements on the map, but it turns out these 20 players with the 3rd best average points/player are unhindered by all, MB is simply barb nobling among them quite peacefully. I'm sort of amazed that something so peaceful could grow from something so aggressive.

13.DEFCON= Boring and losing.

14.(MB)= Still mixed about these guys. They honor their NAP well, they aren't annoying, inflammatory... But they noble barbs like nobody's business. It's crazy how fast these guys are expanding simply by nobling barbs, if they are in fact making decent nukes in them it could be a real hassle for whoever ends up defending.

15.MACRO= Boring and winning.

16.P.D= Honorable I guess, but really quite unexciting.

17.G.F= Risen 5 ranks since Ryansquid did this, quite surprising. I think there must be something going on in that K, but the news is non-existent.

18.OUTLAW= These guys really are diplomatic failures. I suppose I should thank you for the 4.5million donation to dukes you will inevitably make.

19P.B.M= Nice people, a few remnants of -RS-. One thing that annoys me about them is their family tribes, I really do think it's time for them to decide what is no longer worth having and noble it out, they could well be a seamless tribe.

20.Storm!= GJ getting so many points in such an unlucky area. other than that, lol.

DeletedUser

1, W~A~R
W~A~R are a good tribe imo. They have been slated and side lined in the past but have gone on from strength to strength. the slaughter, and inevitable defeat of C~C has given their tribe a reputation as skilled warriors. now they have the number 1 rank and i think most people would say they deserve it.
the one word that describes this tribe: Formidable

2, Virtus
A good, strong tribe. They have stayed neutral in the Core War (so far) which meant they have grown unhindered at an impressive rate.

Their leadership seems experienced and skilled, which no doubt has something to do with their success. although they have recently lost the number one spot its because of another tribes success rather than their failure. im sure they will continue to grow and be a major power in UK2 for some time to come.
the one word that describes this tribe: Exerienced

3, TEAM
An arrogant tribe, who boast about how great they are at every oppurtunity. Their only real war success was defeating Enzyme, a war which ended in an aggressive merger. Their current Wars against DOGS and TA1 are not going well (for them) and are obviously taking their toll on this tribe of deminishing power and influence.

They are more than prepared to use underhanded tactics that most tribes wouldn't lower
themselves to using. interestingly, they are a more powerful presence here on the externals than they are ingame, using the forums as their own personal propaganda machine, nearly every post made by a TEAM member has some alteria motive behind it. they never post just to enrich the conversation. which in my opinion ruins the experience of these forums for most new members. The game (and the externals) will be better off once this tribe and their management style are gone.
the one word that describes this tribe: nasty

4, DOGS
[bias]An Amazing tribe with an amazing leadership. The cool and calculated Byron the Terrible and the passionate yet lovable Nobbler (me). Apart from the dukes their are also a number of other exellent members in the leadership; psyhcobannana, Ironblev, Stormy Witch to name but afew.

this tribe also has 'probably' the best Diplomat currently playing UK Tribalwars in John D Mclain, who has earned the tribe alot of respect since taking the role.

DOGS have been at war since day 1, defeating some of the most powerful tribes in the world at their peak (PoR, FAIL, HELL etc...)

Every member should be proud of what they have achieved together.

The Dogs or War thrive in conflict and this has been proven time and time again.[/bias]
the one word that describes this tribe: Legendary

4, C~C
A disgusting tribe, they betrayed an ally because they thought they could take some easy villages. They will disband soon and most of them will be rimmed and its nothing less than they deserve.
the one word that describes this tribe: Deceitful

5, H D
A tribe with quite a low profile, not much oppisition in the area so with a bit of luck may gorw into a real power.
the one word that describes this tribe: Promising

6, DUKES
Some good forum representation, they mostly seem like good guys. A tough tribe that will do well.
the one word that describes this tribe: good

7, TRUE 1
quite a large family tribe, could be a problem for any expanding core tribe in the future.
the one word that describes this tribe: Family

8, DCT
a promising tribe but unfortunatly they are in the path of DOGS expansion. Probably wont last.
the one word that describes this tribe: meh

9, LI
Never really heard of them, looks like their at war with DUKES, they are probably going to lose. sorry.
the one word that describes this tribe: doomed

10, P.D
Their recent attacks on K-K-T could bring an end to this tribe very quickly.....
the one word that describes this tribe: Warned

-nobbler

DeletedUser

well...i got to say ...the TEAM and C~C opinions felt biased too ...but on second thoughts its TOP 20 TRIBE OPINIONS and you are entitled to your opinion...

DeletedUser

well...i got to say ...the TEAM and C~C opinions felt biased too ...but on second thoughts its TOP 20 TRIBE OPINIONS and you are entitled to your opinion...

LOl yeah i know :lol:

DeletedUser

1 W~A~R 19.451.091 21.760.760 54 402.977 2502 8.697
top now hahaha... poor virtus lol.. but can they keep it
2 Virtus 19.364.177 19.364.177 35 553.262 2206 8.778
shame.. but seem to sure of them selves cocky more like
3 TEAM 17.237.458 17.237.458 39 441.986 1954 8.822
strong and i would not like to be in there way hell no
4 DOGS 16.948.310 17.743.761 50 354.875 2030 8.741
puppys more like ...:p
5 C~C 12.796.464 12.962.131 43 301.445 1512 8.573
staying at 10 million area even with lots of wars hahah
6 H D 11.656.807 11.821.182 45 262.693 1407 8.402
fun to sleep with lol;) but get some balls and pick a big tribe on
7 DUKES 9.458.299 10.484.112 55 190.620 1276 8.216
orginal name lol.. not much i know about them
8 TRUE 1 9.019.518 9.989.918 59 169.321 1305 7.655
bored u r familys and they crumble to easy to easy.. and have like 20 allies is not good
9 DCT 8.170.807 8.170.807 39 209.508 979 8.346
run from them run ~!!!!
10 L.I 7.465.315 7.717.250 49 157.495 946 8.158
died
11 P.D 7.396.072 7.795.427 57 136.762 1018 7.658
been here a lot havent they grow more
12 Levian 7.097.932 7.097.932 20 354.897 919 7.724
best tribe ever :) good to c the old tribe back up and running.. love this one to be fair guts we should have never split and merged in to others
13 G.F 6.863.110 6.930.817 50 138.616 921 7.525
who?
14 Sol 6.392.364 6.392.364 20 319.618 768 8.323
noob.. but what ever.. nice people
15 (MB) 6.286.387 6.684.128 52 128.541 875 7.639
bored of them
16 DEFCON 5.790.804 5.899.251 45 131.094 779 7.573
sad they r halfed... half great nice guys some less talkative but good players and some are pr*** and need to kick the leasder robeenoiz and the some council like sheps tut tuts and change the war general u dont even have a plan for macro really
17 MACRO 5.338.302 5.338.302 38 140.482 680 7.850
boreing cant play well some when i played against them sent nobles in the night bonus lol sad ;).. but winning huh how.. do u know how HD?:p
18 P.B.M. 4.499.210 4.906.902 58 84.602 668 7.346
who?
19 STORM! 4.394.615 4.394.615 26 169.024 542 8.
back in here again?
20 T.U.F 4.258.207 4.258.207 29 146.835 602 7.073
whats going on?

DeletedUser

1 W~A~R 19.451.091 21.760.760 54 402.977 2502 8.697
top now hahaha... poor virtus lol.. but can they keep it
2 Virtus 19.364.177 19.364.177 35 553.262 2206 8.778
shame.. but seem to sure of them selves cocky more like
3 TEAM 17.237.458 17.237.458 39 441.986 1954 8.822
strong and i would not like to be in there way hell no
4 DOGS 16.948.310 17.743.761 50 354.875 2030 8.741
puppys more like ...:p
5 C~C 12.796.464 12.962.131 43 301.445 1512 8.573
staying at 10 million area even with lots of wars hahah
6 H D 11.656.807 11.821.182 45 262.693 1407 8.402
fun to sleep with lol;) but get some balls and pick a big tribe on
7 DUKES 9.458.299 10.484.112 55 190.620 1276 8.216
orginal name lol.. not much i know about them
8 TRUE 1 9.019.518 9.989.918 59 169.321 1305 7.655
bored u r familys and they crumble to easy to easy.. and have like 20 allies is not good
9 DCT 8.170.807 8.170.807 39 209.508 979 8.346
run from them run ~!!!!
10 L.I 7.465.315 7.717.250 49 157.495 946 8.158
died
11 P.D 7.396.072 7.795.427 57 136.762 1018 7.658
been here a lot havent they grow more
12 Levian 7.097.932 7.097.932 20 354.897 919 7.724
best tribe ever :) good to c the old tribe back up and running.. love this one to be fair guts we should have never split and merged in to others
13 G.F 6.863.110 6.930.817 50 138.616 921 7.525
who?
14 Sol 6.392.364 6.392.364 20 319.618 768 8.323
noob.. but what ever.. nice people
15 (MB) 6.286.387 6.684.128 52 128.541 875 7.639
bored of them
16 DEFCON 5.790.804 5.899.251 45 131.094 779 7.573
sad they r halfed... half great nice guys some less talkative but good players and some are pr*** and need to kick the leasder robeenoiz and the some council like sheps tut tuts and change the war general u dont even have a plan for macro really
17 MACRO 5.338.302 5.338.302 38 140.482 680 7.850
boreing cant play well some when i played against them sent nobles in the night bonus lol sad ;).. but winning huh how.. do u know how HD?:p
18 P.B.M. 4.499.210 4.906.902 58 84.602 668 7.346
who?
19 STORM! 4.394.615 4.394.615 26 169.024 542 8.
back in here again?
20 T.U.F 4.258.207 4.258.207 29 146.835 602 7.073
whats going on?

Balzi... Who is now known as Mr Chump.

You aint got a clue what your talking about tbh.
You need to concentrate on your own laughing-stock of a tribe, before commenting on others please. :icon_confused:

I mean look your own (Weird) profile page: Legendary Fail. :lol:

Who cares who is what rank...?
Rank #1... rank #101, i dont give a monkeys mate.