+NRS+ Revealed

DeletedUser6195

ahh...spys
we all hate you after a week or so but at the beguinging you guys are just hillarious

DeletedUser

ahh...spys
we all hate you after a week or so but at the beguinging you guys are just hillarious

Spys are hated after a week?

Why!? :mad:

It's not like you're going to start a war after a week. Spy's are useless in the first 2 months of the game. They can't actually make some damage, as there are no nobles. Making no major threat. You can get who is not supported but taht is just it. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

My prediction is half of NRS gets kicked to the rim within the first month.

Their people are way too spread out to support each other. All the noobs that think they can hold out just because they are in the biggest tribe have some big surprises coming. Better build up those hiding places.

DeletedUser

They are probably using the tribe to relocate thier own members

DeletedUser

My prediction is half of NRS gets kicked to the rim within the first month.

Their people are way too spread out to support each other. All the noobs that think they can hold out just because they are in the biggest tribe have some big surprises coming. Better build up those hiding places.

Nail, Head.

A lot will think there safe do to the size of the tribe and some will go / get farmed esp the noobs. Don't think it will be half tho maybe a 1/4 is more right

DeletedUser6610

LOL nice thread

Even pre-made tribes if they row too big too fast do get Farmed the most ..... i proved that in .net <being the farmer>
but even saying that i'll end up getting farmed by my guess ........ >< Oki i'll shut up now

Nauzhror

Reaction score
LOL nice thread

Even pre-made tribes if they row too big too fast do get Farmed the most ..... i proved that in .net <being the farmer>
but even saying that i'll end up getting farmed by my guess ........ >< Oki i'll shut up now

Hmm, I should try that sometime. Never been farmed before.

DeletedUser

Restart in the SE if you want a new experience then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well we're still rank 1 after 1 day which is good sign :p
but only time will tell... and I do think we have the means to stay top.

But you guys are only slatin us cuz ya jealous XP

I'm not jealous I feel special no1 tribe already talking about taking out little ol me
That's right I'm talking to u night raider and 0210

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most people probably asume +NRS+ are noobs. I know I did, in fact, I still think they are. HumanRejection though on the other hand keeps raving about them so I decided I needed to take a looksie.

Firstly, the actual joining process:

mail.PNG

Well, that was easy, pretend my own tribe is in shambles via a sat account and voila, we're in.

Now, the first thing you generally see when you join a tribe is their welcome mail. They had none. The second thing you usually notice is the Announcements.

announcement.PNG

No outside sitters you say? Whoops, good thing they don't actually check. :icon_redface:

Now onto their forums:

fooled.PNG

They all fail at spotting additional periods at the end. They also fail personality assessment standards. That writing style is nothing like UBS's forum posts.

It should also be noted this player is pretending to be UBS in particular and even posts that he can get Innogames to give him 1,000 more points to help the tribe out. I'm quite sure impersonating Innogames Staff is very very bannable.

I'm sad, someone they think is UBS joins and they worship him. I actually do join, and nada :icon_sad:

I remember hearing rumors that they were a family tribe. Let's see if those are true:

notafamily.PNG

Guess not. Well, that's at least one check in their favor.

Unfortunately family, or not, they do have diplomacy and shared forums on day 1. Seems their current ally wasn't their first choice though as seen below.

sharedforum.PNG

Alas we at iHate don't do huggling. We don't care if everyone has us marked as enemy, in fact it's better if you do, for while it is uncertain whether a specific tribe may or may not hate us, we are assured to hate them.

I'm afraid that's all I have, for it is only day 1 and their forums were not exactly full. :icon_sad:

Oh, wait, except the duke mailed me after I left:

farewell.PNG

Nice post Nauz, I'm sorry to see iHate is crumbling and none of us are aware of the fact ":icon_razz:

DeletedUser5184

Very good post and well constructed, look forward to seeing more posts like this one.

DeletedUser

shame that they seem to have lost their best players after that episode.....not to worry, they've replaced each of them with ten new nubes!

DeletedUser5541

This is so lame , you do realize that spying at the current moment is not usefull at all it just proves that your a noob..ROFL

DeletedUser

It is useful it shows everyone how bad tribes are on the inside

DeletedUser5541

that was when we just started , everything is different now

DeletedUser

Yes...

Believe me, I've been talking to some people on the inside... They don't agree... :(