C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS

DeletedUser

What you on about Ironblev, the mighty leader is still here.....nothings happend to me ;)

DeletedUser

Are you leading C~C now? If so, congrats on the promotion. lol.

If not, it would nice to see a post from terror here sometime soon.

DeletedUser

Ive lost 9 already :icon_eek:

Wow... thats impressive its only been like..... 2 days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are you leading C~C now? If so, congrats on the promotion. lol.

If not, it would nice to see a post from terror here sometime soon.

You actualy believed I can lead a tribe lol?

nah I'm just a minion with a bad forum attitude :lol:

he has posted today you know.........

DeletedUser

Ah i see him now.

Hi T3RR0R!

Been busy lately i take it?
So whats the answer to the overall question here? Is there a merge in C~C's near future?

DeletedUser

T3RROR

......... and now he has abandoned his tribe !??

T3RROR account leaves C~C !!?

... despite whether the rumours are true or not that really is a poor show, poor show indeed.. bringing his tribe into a war then abandoning them?

DeletedUser

T3RROR

......... and now he has abandoned his tribe !??

T3RROR account leaves C~C !!?

... despite whether the rumours are true or not that really is a poor show, poor show indeed.. bringing his tribe into a war then abandoning them?

Lol..... just .... Lol....

My excuse:
I put Far too much effort and time into TW since this world began, (18-20 hours a day 7 days a week)

About 2 months ago i completely lost interest in TW, For 2 months i forced myself to play because of others needs, because of others relied on me i stayed.

(This was before C~C declared on dogs and before W~A~R declared on C~C)

2 months later (present day) TW was getting rather unbearable to even log in, So instead of slowing dieing out, I handed over my crown and hit the delete button.

Thats my reasons believe it or not, Put words in my mouth and put a different Spin if you will, But my reasons are VERY clearly above for others to read.

There are rumors of me having a account in Virtus, its a half truth. Im Co-playing one with my brother. It would be impossible for me to play 20 hours a day for 4-5 months and just quit straight off.....(for me anyway)

Anyway... i need a job... i have no money and im running rather low on whisky which is VERY dangerous. So ill be co playing for a while, till i eventually quit outright
*cough never cough*

The forum Presence know as Tribaljak will in fact be 100% me. as my bro has a rather.... crap way with words....

And before he beats me with a stick, that Tribal Tiger picture is actually his from W19 and i stole it at the start of this world.

DeletedUser

Rather poor way to bow out despite the reasons.

Many players quit for like reasons and many others but dont act in such ways to hit the delete button !
I'd be furious if anyone in my tribe did that instead of dishing out the villages in a safe manner or hand over the account sit....... and your are or were the DUKE !

There are other ways to reduce your responsibilities and cut your time down rather than bring your tribe into a War in the manner you did.

C~C's ambition to be top dog ??

Is exactly that ! - an ambition.

Well done to W~A~R for delivering the killer blows.

Perhaps we'll consider taking in a few of your members rather than throwing them to the DOGS ;-)

DeletedUser

Rather poor way to bow out despite the reasons.

Not Really, you try doing something you hate for 2 months, while you watch friends and family go out almost every night and have fun, while stuck inside on the laptop groaning, forced to account sit 4-5 accounts as well as your own.....

Many players quit for like reasons and many others but dont act in such ways to hit the delete button !

Enough was enough, and i had enough....

I'd be furious if anyone in my tribe did that instead of dishing out the villages in a safe manner or hand over the account sit....... and your are or were the DUKE !

Im an old fashioned anyway (W6 thing), Gifted villages in my mind isnt worth doing, if you dont have the troops to clear and noble, then your shouldnt have more villages than you can handle.

There are other ways to reduce your responsibilities and cut your time down rather than bring your tribe into a War in the manner you did.

Tried, but no one stepped up or offered help on a consistent level.

If your too stupid to read between the lines there, I mean people helped, but couldnt for a long period of time, so i then ended up with all responsibility back on me a few days later.

C~C's ambition to be top dog ??

Is exactly that ! - an ambition.

LOL blev your inexperience shows here, everything everyone does is ambitious, some ambitions are easier than others.

Well done to W~A~R for delivering the killer blows.

They did no such thing.

In fact they made me hang around a few more weeks, If they left declaring about a week after than they originally did, then i probs wouldnt not of been here.

Perhaps we'll consider taking in a few of your members rather than throwing them to the DOGS ;-)

Tbh, DOGS are a good solid tribe id prefer my few selected good members join that decent tribe, and not of the W~A~R Caliber type of players.

DeletedUser

Lol..... just .... Lol....

My excuse:
I put Far too much effort and time into TW since this world began, (18-20 hours a day 7 days a week)

About 2 months ago i completely lost interest in TW, For 2 months i forced myself to play because of others needs, because of others relied on me i stayed.

(This was before C~C declared on dogs and before W~A~R declared on C~C)

2 months later (present day) TW was getting rather unbearable to even log in, So instead of slowing dieing out, I handed over my crown and hit the delete button.

Thats my reasons believe it or not, Put words in my mouth and put a different Spin if you will, But my reasons are VERY clearly above for others to read.

There are rumors of me having a account in Virtus, its a half truth. Im Co-playing one with my brother. It would be impossible for me to play 20 hours a day for 4-5 months and just quit straight off.....(for me anyway)

Anyway... i need a job... i have no money and im running rather low on whisky which is VERY dangerous. So ill be co playing for a while, till i eventually quit outright
*cough never cough*

The forum Presence know as Tribaljak will in fact be 100% me. as my bro has a rather.... crap way with words....

And before he beats me with a stick, that Tribal Tiger picture is actually his from W19 and i stole it at the start of this world.

It'll be a shame to see you go, we may have sat on opposite sides of the fence, but you are one of the better players in the game. Having done something similar to what you did before Xmas (although my exit was planned and villas were gifted before TEAM could get their greasy mitts on them) , the 3 months I had away from TW was like a breath of fresh air. I actually enjoy farming at the moment. :icon_biggrin:

All the best in Virtus, I hope you go in there with no ill feeling towards Dogs, that relationship is an entirely different one.

As for C~C, be afraid, be very afraid. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Im not in experienced T3RROR - many of my post's are very tonugue in cheek looking for a bite.

I know where your comming from though. For a LONG period in DOGS i was the tribal account sitter with 5-6 accounts at one point (some long term) in the heat of wars monitoring for attacks.

Lucky for us we have a solid base of players who step up to the mark and take on responsibilities and share the burden. Dis-appointing to hear you've been let down with the lack of help your way.

Of course after the hurt from your declaration on us when we are allies i plotted your demise and downfall and but its sad for it to come in such a manner.

DeletedUser

I know where your comming from though. For a LONG period in DOGS i was the tribal account sitter with 5-6 accounts at one point (some long term) in the heat of wars monitoring for attacks.

Its very time consuming isnt it, and rather.... boring, not only that your own account suffers from lack of work that it needs.

Lucky for us we have a solid base of players who step up to the mark and take on responsibilities and share the burden. Dis-appointing to hear you've been let down with the lack of help your way.

Indeed, i lost my two barons just after declaring on DOGS due to RL issues, i been running the tribe solo myself, and when combined with sitting accounts, i started getting very bored.

Of course after the hurt from your declaration on us when we are allies i plotted your demise and downfall and but its sad for it to come in such a manner.

You must understand, there is no Honour in this game, Even if a tribe pins its even existence on an Honourable tribe, they will always stab you in the back, Its the way the game is, People are greedy in the struggle for power some times there eyes get too big.

And anyway, i still have my book of grudges, Im still going to settle them.

DeletedUser

Shame to see the terror go, t'was good having you on the forums. Does this mean C~C will crash and burn, closely followed by team? Will Virtus step in?

very tonugue in cheek

And is this tonugue some new innuendo that I haven't heard about?

DeletedUser

C~C's fall seems possible to predict but i dont think this will affect team very much. Aside from possibly getting full attention from dogs again.

DeletedUser

C~C's fall seems possible to predict but i dont think this will affect team very much. Aside from possibly getting full attention from dogs again.

So your predicting the out members will either merge/quit/leave?

Youd be surprised how many are as resiliant and want to stay in C~C as much as me, to the point where even if we were the last ones we would still stay

DeletedUser

Shame to see the terror go, t'was good having you on the forums. Does this mean C~C will crash and burn, closely followed by team? Will Virtus step in?

Im still here dude, But like i said, with a new face.