C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS

DeletedUser

Yes a PnP from C~C..... its been a while so i thought id come up with this one.

Ok C~C and DOGS have had many problems with with each other over such trivial things, from disagreements on the externals to border disputes.

This is just an example of a dispute..(its rather long but worth reading)

Ok, it all started with One of my members attacking a ~D-S~ player. (now merged into DOGS)

shaneyboycian on 25.01. at 15:39
Hello T3RR0R,

One of our players ([player]Barok[/player]) has been attacked today by [player]chrismay22[/player].
This was not a farming run as he scouted our player before sending a full nuke at his village.
The village, [player]chrismay22[/player] attacked was [village]445|505[/village]
I suppose my first question is, was this attack sanctioned by your leadership/council? If so, why?
If not what do you intend to do about it?

Our player posted about this attack on our joint forum with [ally]DOGS[/ally] so you might here from them too. Just in case you think I've gone bleating to them first.

I look forward to your speedy reply

Regards

Shane

T3RR0R on 25.01. at 16:31
Hey Shane.

No that attack was not sanction by the council, Nor was it a planned attack.

I do not intend to do anything about it as our two tribes dont have a any sort of diplomacy with each other.

However, the favour can be returned, so you and Barok may infact counter attack.

If you counter attack, i will not see it as an act of war against C~C, merely a revenge hit.

As soon as nobles are involved however we will see it as an act of aggression.

Im sorry i can not do more.

Kindest regards

T.

shaneyboycian on 25.01. at 17:04
Thanks for the reply T.

Would your tribe be open to diplomatic negotiations? I can get our diplomat [player]pigdog[/player] onto it if you are.

T3RR0R on 25.01. at 17:09
Not for the moment im afraid, we have far too many lol.
but ill let [player]pigdog[/player] know when we do.

shaneyboycian on 25.01. at 17:11
No problemo.

btw. I enjoy your posts on the forum even if I don't always agree.

So i mailed my member and told him to stop the attacks.

T3RR0R on 25.01. at 17:27
how many you got? and who from?

chrismay22 on 25.01. at 17:46
Attack 20 - MartialEagle (434|507) K54 PeterDGreat1 tomorrow at 08:09 15:23:38
Attack 12 - FishEagle (457|547) K54 Bombscare on 28.01. at 10:27 41:40:55
Attack 15 - ForestEagle (460|552) K54 Bombscare on 28.01. at 15:54 47:08:43

T3RR0R on 25.01. at 17:48
ok, Dont attack anymore ~D-S~ members until i say so ok.

And have you got enough defense for those attacks?

chrismay22 on 25.01. at 17:49
yes but defence or dudge?

The Following Day, i had two Incomings at me. Me being me, and having a few nukes doing nothing i counter attacked.

For his 2 incomings (most likely fakes), i sent out approx 19-25 attacks...with 2 of them being Nukes, the rest fakes to pretty much all his villages, with the exception of ones far away.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 14:52
You missed a few.... :p

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 14:56
i do hope those attacks of yours are fakes to 'pin' my troops down, so Barok can repay Chris,

Because if not, i wont be a happy bunny.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 15:00
Well maybe you should blindfold the bunnies. War against a tribe has a different meaning for me.

You attack ours and nobles will get involved. Why attack other wise and you have obviously sanctioned it , so you are fair game.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 15:11
You sir make me chuckle.

Enjoy.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 15:20
Glad to be of service. Always nice to have a fun war, all that animosity can really spoil the game.

Surely you need to re-negotiate your agreement about nobling in 44 before you go any further.
It's a bit like 44 on W1 where we straddle the border between CHE and W1N and the agreement stops both wiping our players out.

Are you joining forces with TEAM ?? Cos this will be a big distraction if you are.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 15:27
No we wernt joining forces, we have been asked several times, but no.

we are currently busy nobling out the final few reds inside our k. then sticking to TUF.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 15:35
I have no doubt you have been asked, but if you intend to allow your players to keep having a go then we will make you re-evaluate that plan.

We are not looking for war with you and not intending to spread into 54, but if this is how you want it then , I guess it is a case of bring it on.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 15:40
I have not commanded any attack against your tribe.

Chris attacked Barok, and i spoke with Shane, i told shane its just basic expansion made by chris and attacks against him will be seen as revenge attacks, Me and my tribe will stay out of it until Nobles are involved.

However, your incomings on me have risen this to a new level of understanding, Just because you and your tribe are slowly pushing back TEAM does not mean you can handle another front, and/or give you the right to bully another tribe.

Learn to finish what you started, before picking on tribes you will not be able to handle.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 15:50
I agree that we can't handle 2 fronts. But we can try.

Basic expansion means he intends to noble Barok and you expect us to sit back and let that happen because our hands are full.

I expect DS to grow any way they can , and just put it down to basic expansion if you like.

Shall we keep going around in circles or will you tell him to back off ?

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 16:00
Your a bit late Peter, After the convo i had with Shane i already told Chris to back off.

Your rocking the boat, Dont make waves.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 16:07
The problem is that he has attacked again .... perhaps I should have mentioned this earlier.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 16:10
indeed you should of, then i would of punished him for it.

Perhaps even a dismissal.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 16:17
I shall have Barok forward you the reports.

I hope you will let me know how any further conversations with chris go.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 16:19
By the way , I worked for the fisheries board once. About the most enjoyable job I ever had.

Hence, I love waves.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 16:22

Anyway, im guessing we have settled this tiny dispute?
Your two attacks... fakes?

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 16:34
My attacks are not up for discussion until I know the state of play I'm afraid.

Sorry about that, but we thought we had an understanding and until you show us differently we are still on a war footing. I hope this can be resolved , but then so did Shane.

I will be out for an hr at some point but here for the rest of the day and all evening if you have any other news you want to share.

What I am looking for a sign of good will here and am open to suggestions.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 18:14
So you have talked to John and to Shane. Any other comments for me ?

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 18:18
Nope, its your choice what you do.

Ill act according to what you decide.

PeterDGreat1 on 26.01. at 20:40
So the reason according to you for these attacks is because we have no diplomacy.
You say in your convo. with Shane that you don't want any more diplomatic relationships.

That doesn't seem to leave much room for any other options does it.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 20:47
Pete, dont bother mailing me, you have your head too far up your [Censored] to see whats actually going on.

Leave diplomacy to people that can do diplomacy...Ie..Shane and Pigdog.

I need a drink..... lol

Still this mail angers me when i read it, The arrogance Peter has...is ... just...well...short of a miracle.

ANYWAY, Duke of ~D-S~ (at the time) then mailed me.

pigdog on 26.01. at 20:28
Hi there.

My name is [player]Pigdog[/player], and I'm a diplomat with [ally]~D-S~[/ally]. I saw a transcript of mails between you and [player]Shaneyboycian[/player], saying that you weren't interested in diplomatic discussions with us, as you have too many going on at the moment as it is. That's fine, but I'd like to sort out the issue that we have brewing at the moment, if you don't mind.

It's my understanding that [player]Chrismay22[/player] attacked [player]Barok[/player] first. He was a red dot on your map, with a tribe some distance off, so I can understand why he'd attack. However, we, as a tribe, have only gotten this far because we look after our own. Just as you do yours. It's also my understanding that in your discussions with Shane you gave him a 'green light', as it were, to retaliate for the attacks.

Now we find ourselves in a bit of an escalation of actions. It seems that you have been targetted by a member of our tribe in the retaliations.

Have I got the gist of the matter correct? Would you agree with this version of events? Please correct me if I've gotten a wrong slant on this matter, or if there is anything more you'd like to add that you feel is relevant.

I'm going to try to sort this out as best I can. I would like to say that my goal is to get to a point where neither side feels like attacking the other (not a NAP, since you've said diplomacy isn't quite on the cards with us yet). And then we can carry on with our TW lives.

Thank you.
[player]Pigdog [/player]

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 20:40
Oh thank god!!! Someone who knows what hes doing other than shane and Barok Lol.

Hey Pigdog.

Yea you pretty much hit every nail on the head.

I did give a green light for a revenge hit yes, but said as soon as nobles were involved i would get the tribe involves (thats including if Chris used nobles i would of stopped him)

Now i accepted the fact that Chris had incomings, but then i had two.
Yes me.
meaning its no longer counted as a revenge hit, and to put it rather bluntly...pissed me right off.

Sorry for my French

But im sure you can imagin

I can forward you a mail that ticked me off with a player of ~D-S~ and his attitude.

pigdog on 26.01. at 21:16
You can forward it to me if you like, but I'm guessing it was [player]Peterdgreat1[/player], and if so I think I may have seen it already.

Yes, I can understand why you would be annoyed at having incomings yourself.

The reason this issue has escalated (this is from our point of view - just so you understand where we're coming from) is because we were of the understanding that Chrismay had been told to back off. After we were told this, Barok get's more incoming from Chrismay (6k axes, 1.8k LC). Not just a farming run, by any means. So our members felt that there was more going on that first appeared, and felt that stronger action was required to make the point that we won't take this lying down.

(I know the previous paragraph may sound like I'm being biased - I always try not to be in these situations - but it's purely to get across my tribemates position and their reasons for sending the attacks.)

I got a mail from Chris saying that he wasn't told not to attack anymore. He went and checked his mails again, in case he missed anything, but said he definitely didn't get anything telling him to cease attacks.

So this may have all arisen from a small miscommunication, and inaccurate reading between the lines.

So I'd like to offer this proposition to you:
1.Both sides cease attacks immediately. There's nothing to be gained from these attacks (especially since we have mutual allies. My friend's friend...).
2. Once that's agreed we go through a process of disclosing which pending attacks are real and which are fakes. That way we limit any further damage to wall losses. (I'm happy to act as intermediary in this matter. I'd get the information from both sides about which attacks are real, and pass on the information to the target so they can dodge. I'm perfectly happy if you'd rather have someone else to do this, since I don't have the appearance of impartiality. Maybe a member of DOGS, since they have a vested interest in both tribes.)
3. We both get back to our previous TW lives, enjoying a bit of war with our true enemies. :)

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 21:31
Oh i mailed chris, i even have the mail to prove it.

Anyway, the point is, if peter came to me with a mail instead of attacking me, i would of Dismissed Chris for ignoring my order.

However i will not be doing no such thing, for the very reason, of he did not mail me before hand, a chose to send troops at me.

I can very happily tell pete what attacks of mine are real, and which are fake. But he needs to apologize to me first for his arrogant tone in which he approached me, and still uses.

Its the very tone that could of easily opened up a war front with you.

pigdog on 26.01. at 21:47
Pete was defending a tribe mate (someone who he has played with for a long time) He saw that something wasn't quite right (one person saying one thing, another acting opposite). So he chose to act. I can't fault him on that.

However, you obviously feel grieved that he didn't contact you first.

We feel grieved that we were told Chrismay wouldn't attack anymore but then attacked.

All I'm asking is that both sides let these grievances go.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 21:56
You cannot blame me, for one of my members to continue after i told him to stop, not only that, but an attack is sent AT ME, when i attempted to sort this out.

I am Punishing Chris as we speak, because he defied my order i gave him.

As for peter, i have a right mind to let my nukes lay waste to your entire Back line of ~D-S~ which would put shane and Barok in a very difficult position.

Not to mention the effect it would have on your war against TEAM. Meaning you would have to recall support off the frontine to stack another front.
This is not a threat, but you can see how annoyed i truly am and that at no point was i at fault, and the blame can/will reside ALL on Peter.

I know for a fact John Mclain is annoyed also at how this has happend. And hes one of your own (so to speak).

pigdog on 26.01. at 22:03
You say that is not a threat, but I can't possibly take it any other way. And I will not have you, or anyone, threatening any of my team mates.

I am trying to be reasonable with this matter, and I'm looking for a way forward. Solutions are never reached with threats.

Either you withdraw what you said or this discussion ends.

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 22:08
Fine, Discussion is finished.

I will leave and say C~C will not send any more attacks at ~D-S~ as long as ~D-S~ does not send any more attacks at C~C.

As for Losses to either side, its just both tribes faults for neither side seeing each others views.

pigdog on 26.01. at 22:23
Understood.

OMG DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO ME!! i feel like im shouting in a crowd and no one is listening.....(reminds me of my tribe.... hmm.....lol)

Briefly moving on i mentioned above to the bit about John is annoyed as well.

Well i forwarded him a mail between me and peter, And this is what John then sent back to me.

John D Mclain on 27.01. at 08:13
this is just a SHORT PIECE of another message I wrote them (of course after the thread was moved into a hidden room...). I figured you would get a decent laugh out of part of it.

John D Mclain said:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
PeterDGreat1 today at 15:00
Well maybe you should blindfold the bunnies. War against a tribe has a different meaning for me.

You attack ours and nobles will get involved. Why attack other wise and you have obviously sanctioned it , so you are fair game.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
that ^^^^^^ is a declaration of war!!!!

you declared war on what now is the number 3 tribe in the world pushing dogs down to number 5 on top of already having a war against what used to be the number 1 tribe, now rank 2.

Seriously? Do you know who C~C are fighting? crap family tribes that send spear nukes to attack. who do you think needs the border agreement more?

you're lucky that [player]T3RR0R[/player]is a laid back cool guy. What if this happened w/ virtus? Do you know what kind of person [player]khan the master[/player] is?

If you said that to him and then later came back and said, "oh just kidding, nevermind, haha, GOTCHYA!!! :p"

do you think he would respond, "haha good one mate, you really did get me there. cheers, I'll ttyl." ................no

he would give you the finger, turn around, bend over, pull his pants down and tell you to lick his butt hole all the while his nobles sing "for he's a jolly good fellow" as they do the cha cha into your villas....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
PeterDGreat1 today at 15:20
Glad to be of service. Always nice to have a fun war, all that animosity can really spoil the game.

Are you joining forces with TEAM ?? Cos this will be a big distraction if you are.

T3RR0R today at 15:27
No we wernt join forces, we have been asked several times, but no.

we are currently busy nobling out the final few reds inside our k. then sticking to TUF.

PeterDGreat1 today at 15:35
I have no doubt you have been asked, but if you intend to allow your players to keep having a go then we will make you re-evaluate that plan.

We are not looking for war with you and not intending to spread into 54, but if this is how you want it then , I guess it is a case of bring it on.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Now I sped read this the first time and just saw you egging t3rr0r on, but I didn't see this specifically.

Are you serious? are you trying to recruit allies for TEAM? this is the most ridiculous thing you could ever say. you basically told him that them joining TEAM would kill us and that they should do it...

1)you should be ashamed for putting your own tribe in such danger
2)what gives you the right to put my tribe in such danger?

Well... If it wasnt for John Mclain at this point.. i think i would of started tearing apart everything including my laptop....

And ill Quote again the bit that made me laugh so hard.. just because... well...its great lol,...its Hilarious!! lmao

John D Mclain on 27.01. at 08:13he would give you the finger, turn around, bend over, pull his pants down and tell you to lick his [censored] hole all the while his nobles sing "for he's a jolly good fellow" as they do the cha cha into your villas....

Just... brilliant, not even i could come up with something so damn funny lol.

I mentioned earlier about me sending my nukes yes?

[report_display]http://uk2.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/cf8cc1f3c8311bdcdd377c6ffd605cdc[/report_display]

[report_display]http://uk2.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/6945994318d1f1e09b58d6b681eb4cb3[/report_display]

And his attacks were fakes.... gutted for you pete, you should of told me your attacks were fake or not, at the time. I would of then told you if my attacks were real and which were fakes.

Anyway, with that all said, Time to get the funny side which i know you have all been waiting for.

main.php

I bring you.......

C~C Declares on DOGS

funny-dog-pictures-surprise-pug.jpg

Are you surprised? Surely there was signs???

One person knew my plan from the very start

Well done Ryan hehe

funny-dog-pictures-found-lost-ball.jpg

Well done dogs.....

Never mind... anyway DOGS to put it bluntly you arrogance will lead to your demise.

Its a DOG eat DOG world... question is who will be the top DOG.

(God i love puns like these lol)

My Vote is on C~C... heres our tribes COA which is gunna Pwn ya...emotionally... lol

funny-dogs-001.jpg

These pictures are in no means to take the piss out of you or your tribe, I wish this thread to be respectful towards each other. just because we are enemies doesnt mean we have to kill each other with words.

DeletedUser

I like it, would have been better if I'd have done it though.

Good luck to DOGs and our boys on the front line

DeletedUser

Sorry but I lol'd at your player misspelling "dodge" by mistake. :D

DeletedUser

Lol - nice work T3RROR.

My personal favourite part:

you're lucky that [player]T3RR0R[/player]is a laid back cool guy. What if this happened w/ virtus? Do you know what kind of person [player]khan the master[/player] is?

If you said that to him and then later came back and said, "oh just kidding, nevermind, haha, GOTCHYA!!! :p"

do you think he would respond, "haha good one mate, you really did get me there. cheers, I'll ttyl." ................no

he would give you the finger, turn around, bend over, pull his pants down and tell you to lick his butt hole all the while his nobles sing "for he's a jolly good fellow" as they do the cha cha into your villas....

Seems like Khan's reputation preceeds him :lol:

Good luck with the war T3RROR & DOGS - let's see whose bark is worse than their bite....(couldn't resist a little pun) :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We all know how you have beefed this up T3RROR and provoked it all getting your members to attack our players when we have been ALLIED so long now !!!!

trying to claim DS players that merged into us as refugess's is a load of rubbish! Did we take such actions when SMACK merged into you? No! although we were attacking all smack players from the end of PoR war when PoR ran to SMACK. We had no issue with this.

We saw it comming with the dis-honorable actions of you and your tribe, betraying an alliance.

Brown nose to TEAM huh.

Your mails show actions of DS members while they were members of DS and in the process of transfering to DOGS and you try to justify your actions of betrayal to DOGS by showing these!?

So now we face war with 2 top tribes on 2 borders and i guess our death warrant is signed huh as the vultures of C-C come in to take the desert of a DOGS v TEAM stalemate (or so its touted as).

Is Virtus coming to have a slice of the cake too and join the gangbang or are they bold enough to join a World War and make in roads into TEAM's turf which would be a natural direction for them?

Honour my brother? This may be tribal Wars but you dont know the meaning of the word, im disgusted.

TEAM'S nose must be very brown right now from licking ur ass

ironblev
DOGS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some peoples comments on messages , really make me smile

DeletedUser

and so betrayed by another ally...

in all fairness we had information that you guys were planning on attacking us then decided to go for TEAM and that we were always on your hit list to attack at some point.

either way from the start of the alliance we were always treated as the poorer relation, not necessarily by you John but others in your tribe definitely thought that way. i think this general attitude from some of your members grated on some of ours

DeletedUser

We all know how you have beefed this up T3RROR and provoked it all getting your members to attack our players when we have been ALLIED so long now !!!!

trying to claim DS players that merged into us as refugess's is a load of rubbish! Did we take such actions when SMACK merged into you? No! although we were attacking all smack players from the end of PoR war when PoR ran to SMACK. We had no issue with this.

We saw it comming with the dis-honorable actions of you and your tribe, betraying an alliance.

Brown nose to TEAM huh.

Your mails show actions of DS members while they were members of DS and in the process of transfering to DOGS and you try to justify your actions of betrayal to DOGS by showing these!?

Honour my brother? This may be tribal Wars but you dont know the meaning of the word, im disgusted.

Hahah i refuse to rise to your baiting (until ive had a few drinks) :lol:

Your opinions are welcomed, but the important people know the 'Real' Truth

DeletedUser

pretty good pnp T3RR0R
came earlier than i expected though

goodluck to both sides
i think dogs will struggle now looking forward to see how they do

DeletedUser5475

in all fairness we had information that you guys were planning on attacking us then decided to go for TEAM and that we were always on your hit list to attack at some point.

either way from the start of the alliance we were always treated as the poorer relation, not necessarily by you John but others in your tribe definitely thought that way. i think this general attitude from some of your members grated on some of ours

that's a new one...never heard that rumor before....

DeletedUser

Thought this declaration was supposed to take place on wednesday .. oh well, never too early to declare .. Best of luck C~C :icon_razz:

John D.M. you made my day with the buttlicking and the cha cha nobling rofl

Nice PnP terror :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

complete garbish !!

plans to attack C-C then went for TEAM, lol where to you get your information!?
I think you should shoot your spies because their not earning their crust or you've been spun a merry dance and deceived yourself and played as pawns.

DeletedUser

complete garbish !!

plans to attack C-C then went for TEAM, lol where to you get your information!?
I think you should shoot your spies because their not earning their crust or you've been spun a merry dance and deceived yourself and played as pawns.

Not really, All decisions were made by me, and not influenced by any TEAM members.

As for the spies, Sadly we no longer have the mails... but the whole council seen them.

DeletedUser

If you have been allied for so long, does that give you right to abuse the alliance? You recruited ~DS~ members directly in the middle of C~C in k55 anf K54.

Your memory may be at loss, but I arranged for a NAP with DOGS on behalf of Smack! several weeks prior to the merge. While C~C were actively attacking ~DS~ members when you merged with them.

Dishonorable actions? Recruiting into our K, specifically members we were attacking? That's honourable. :icon_rolleyes:

They show reasons why you should NOT have merged with them. Without asking C~C about the members you're taking in.

So now we face war with 2 top tribes on 2 borders and i guess our death warrant is signed huh as the vultures of C-C come in to take the desert of a DOGS v TEAM stalemate (or so its touted as).

Is Virtus coming to have a slice of the cake too and join the gangbang or are they bold enough to join a World War and make in roads into TEAM's turf which would be a natural direction for them?

Ah yes, I was afraid of this. Now if DOGS lose/disband, it's because they were "gangbanged".

Why should we honour those who fail to honour, or even notice us? You recruit into our K, we will be pissed off. Also, have you never heard the saying:
"All's fair in love and war."

And that shows your own immaturity. You're not doing a good job representing your tribe.

DeletedUser

Yay...google pics.

(Scrolled through it, noticed the pictures, decided best not to read it. Still <3 you though T3RR0R)

DeletedUser5421

Nice to see C~C join in on dogs, i like it, though i guess i am biased a little.

anyway i have decided to make my first (i hope, the memorys missing bits) post.

not to say hi to C~C and another excellent post by T3RR0R, or JDMcClain's rather hillarious rant about Khan, (which will make me giggle for a long long time, and seeing as i may be posting more may become the theme to my sig.)

anyway back on topic.

i just had to point out this:

ironblev said:
Brown nose to TEAM huh.

followed about 8 lines later

ironblev said:

i hate to point out the physical difficulties in this..... ok maybe i don't

Anyway, i hope that the war now goes somewhere. because even with dogs throwing nukes at us constantly and us making, imo, fairly good but infrequent responses the war has turned into a bit of a dud, after all the hype.

anyway YAY C~C make them scramble! :church:<-- i wanted something that implied them scrambling, this'll do, treat it as a warning bell!:icon_wink: