C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS

DeletedUser

welcome to the forums cooper,

@ ironblev

did you ever really treat us as allies or even equals? the simple answer to this is no. you expected us to keep to our agreements when you showed on countless occasion that you had no intentions of keeping to the same ones.

truth is DOGS, if it wasn't for John i think we would have declared a long time ago. the rest of your tribe has no idea about diplomacy and as such you guys are the unintentional new S.T.

ps you're not the only tribe fighting on 2 fronts we are too, shows how much you cared about what your allies were upto. again more proof of how little badly you treated this alliance. now you're previous disrespectful actions have come round to bite you in the arse

DeletedUser5421

see everyone is now on two fronts, life is fine.

lets break out the :spear: nukes :lol:

DeletedUser

welcome to the forums cooper,

@ ironblev

did you ever really treat us as allies or even equals? the simple answer to this is no. you expected us to keep to our agreements when you showed on countless occasion that you had no intentions of keeping to the same ones.

truth is DOGS, if it wasn't for John i think we would have declared a long time ago. the rest of your tribe has no idea about diplomacy and as such you guys are the unintentional new S.T.

ps you're not the only tribe fighting on 2 fronts we are too, shows how much you cared about what your allies were upto. again more proof of how little badly you treated this alliance. now you're previous disrespectful actions have come round to bite you in the arse

I'd like to see examples of these actions APART from in these last few weeks during the TEAM war to which I am fully aware we have been conspired against with C-C approaching TEAM in the early days asking if they needed help against us (nice allies).

and I/we are aware of who you have been fighting - why would you assume we didnt !!??

Myself and our council has worked very hard in keeping to our original agreements and commuincating these to the tribe - yes with breaches in the early days during teething problems as we communicated it. I cant see where the attitude toward us comes from. We are a core tribe and have fought battle after battle in a hectic K and perhaps somewhere we neglected issues while focusding on others ...... but to face such allegations I find offensive as I know the truth of these situations regardless of what PR Spin people try to put on it.

To answer a latter point :- there were occasions where we paid the due respect and sought the approval of C-C when we were approached by potential recruits - you said No so we said no.

We had a war with SMACK all be it not our main focus and accepted the offer of the NAP as the war with TEAM emerged, were not silly enough to fight so many other tribes such as S.T did and failed - who I may add declared on us about the same time the TEAM war broke out and we were fighting them too.

C-C did not approach us about the SMACK merger (to which we had no beef with by the way and congratulated you) but yet you expect to know about all our movements and mergers.
Accepted - us bringing in the southern DS members (2 I belive who have holdings in your K) is an issue, and I accept that as honesty is always my policy - we should of declared it. An oversight on our part during a merger of the DS top brass (and not ignorance). Refugees's they were not!

.....and when does it become a gang bang then? TEAM, S.T and now C-C versus one tribe?

To suggest this has emerged purely through C-C losing patience with an alliance is rubbish. .........

To quote Dee's earlier post 'oh I thought this declaration was coming on wednesday' showing TEAM have been aware before DOGS even knew.

I have values in RL and they reflect in my gaming attitude too, my honour and respect will always be there and not easily given up,! although of course this is just a war game, but lets not kid ourselves that there has'nt been conspiring going on as we know differerent.

We will do our best and rise to this new challenge .....

ironblev
DOGS

DeletedUser

C-C did not approach us about the SMACK merger (to which we had no beef with by the way and congratulated you) but yet you expect to know about all our movements and mergers.
Accepted - us bringing in the southern DS members (2 I belive who have holdings in your K) is an issue, and I accept that as honesty is always my policy - we should of declared it. An oversight on our part during a merger of the DS top brass (and not ignorance). Refugees's they were not!

I didnt think we had to? you just said you two had a NAP.... where as Us with ~D-S~ had them bright red on the map.... I wonder hmm...:icon_rolleyes:

To suggest this has emerged purely through C-C losing patience with an alliance is rubbish. .........

Ok not C~C ... Me personally.

DeletedUser

wow exciting stuff happening now, i didn't see this coming at all.

Nice PnP Terror well worth the read.

DeletedUser

how many times do you want to contracdict yourself? please john put a muzzle on one of your dogs!

I'd like to see examples of these actions APART from in these last few weeks during the TEAM war to which I am fully aware we have been conspired against with C-C approaching TEAM in the early days asking if they needed help against us (nice allies).

yes with breaches in the early days during teething problems as we communicated it.

We had a war with SMACK all be it not our main focus and accepted the offer of the NAP as the war with TEAM emerged

and I/we are aware of who you have been fighting - why would you assume we didnt !!??

now we face war with 2 top tribes on 2 borders

If you knew the war we've been in for a long time you would know this is true for us too.

I love the double standards. you consistently noble within our K, in breach of our agreement, when our player does it for a couple of barbs 1 co-ordinate place inside k44 (not even relocating, just tightenning up his cluster) you cry bloody murder. you recruit our refugees.

and so betrayed by another ally...

maybe you guys need to look at how you treat your allies, possibly you should treat them like equals and not like something you wipe of the bottom of you shoe.

yes that's dog poo for thoe of you not getting my pun

DeletedUser

trying to claim DS players that merged into us as refugess's is a load of rubbish! Did we take such actions when SMACK merged into you? No!

because you wouldnt of had a strong case since you had an nap with smack! and you couldnt of thought the war with team would of finished in a couple of days and smack would be there waiting for you to start attacking again

We had a war with SMACK all be it not our main focus and accepted the offer of the NAP as the war with TEAM emerged

if you get an nap with the tribe you are warring against you cant complain about them going to another tribe since you had stopped the war

and so betrayed by another ally...

could just be me but that is saying more about your tribe than C~C
if your tribe is loosing allies often maybe you should rethink who does your diplomacy and who with

DeletedUser

T3RR0R on 26.01. at 22:08
Fine, Discussion is finished.

I will leave and say C~C will not send any more attacks at ~D-S~ as long as ~D-S~ does not send any more attacks at C~C.

As for Losses to either side, its just both tribes faults for neither side seeing each others views.

T3RR0R as everyone can see from the portion of the PnP I have pasted above you personally said that no more attacks were going to be sent on ~D-S~ players as long as we didn't send any more. Which we didn't as long as ~D-S~ was still around and since we joined DOGS. So in light of that statement how did the ~D-S~ players who joined DOGS become refugee's exactly?

Also to the rest of the world. There's your proof that you can take what T3RR0R says with a large pinch of salt.
I did say I enjoyed your posts on the externals but this one stinks.

DeletedUser

and how exactly are we refugee's since you had ceased your attacks on the one member you were attacking?

Your word means nothing. Anyone who has seen this thread now knows that you can't trust T3RR0R.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Terror. I agree with the player that said DOGS had become the unintentional new S.T. Whilst I have not had any direct dealings with DOGS, I have seen poor public posts from some of their players that has contributed to a drop in rep. Add to this the arrogance to recruit deep into a continent conquered by another tribe (DCT) as well as recent expansion into K33 (Sol) and there are many similarities with the way the original S.T were seen by the surrounding tribes.

How long will they be around for now that they have multiple borders to defend? I would be very impressed to see them make it through the next couple of months intact, but best of luck to those players that are not to blame for their situation..

DeletedUser

"I love the double standards. you consistently noble within our K, in breach of our agreement, when our player does it for a couple of barbs 1 co-ordinate place inside k44 (not even relocating, just tightenning up his cluster) you cry bloody murder. you recruit our refugees. "

I like this ..... are you forgeting the countless times we asked for permission to noble RED dots in your K which your leader approved. There was not a ban on border noblings but a limit - permission had to be sought and wasy given. Did your player ask for such permision or did you to us!? ...... I think not. Recruit Refugees? show me a cleared DS' players village please? as I am aware on none to claim refugee status.

I dont feel I was contradicting myself but being straight forward and accepting there were issues about noblings in the early days as we communicated to our players that targets had to be approved, I believe there is a difference.

Its all nice proganda and spin this like but you will find we have never acted in such ways towards other tribes we have had diplomacy with....... Not that I as a council member have been aware of.

We appear to have somewhat of a 'bad rep' ....... why I am not too sure as I have only entered the public forums this last week.
From my experience we have acted with honourable intentions in all progress, reacting to threats as we became aware of them taking the onus and attacking before our enemies could strike.

Why we faced betrayal from two former allies?

ODIN ? Manipulated by PoR proganda that we were going to turn on them so they betrayed us and struck first, we responded and made them vanish.

C-C ? - attempting to capalise on a long DOGS v TEAM war?

DeletedUser

I must say I find it entertaining reading about the wave of panic which has been sent through DOGS since T3RR0Rs declaration. It reassures me that I'm in the right tribe.

I also find it funny how several players are complaining that we're now at war. The way I see it, we were never allies, we just had a NAP. We've finished annihiliating PSYCHO and TUF are just a strange tribe with even stranger tactics, creating a kind of one sided battle. Since the aim of the game is WAR I think it's fair that we start fighting on the other front. We can't hug forever.

So personally I think it's enough of the "who irritated who first" talk, lets have some fun and LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE

DeletedUser3227

good morning W2!

well seems as though DOGS have bitten off more then they can chew, you guys must of expected it, no?
after ur members slaggin off C~C in the forums, it seems ur tribes arrogance has caused this situation against urselves. ur leadership (minus john d) is rude and up themselves. and like i have said from the start, this kind of rudeness will lead to dogs demise.

it will be interesting to see how you stack 2 fronts now. DOGS time has come to an end and tbh i very happy about it, expect op after op after op, we are coming at you hard, we are coming at you strong, we will not stop untill you guys are gone,

there will be very few spots in team that are open to some selected dogs members, pm me if ur interested, loyalty to ur tribe is good, but how long will dogs members stay on the sinking ship?

DeletedUser

there will be very few spots in team that are open to some selected dogs members, pm me if ur interested, loyalty to ur tribe is good, but how long will dogs members stay on the sinking ship?

Heyyyy ... no recruitment in MY thread ... lol

But everything else is well said.

DeletedUser

We'll plug the holes with the bodies of your troops.

DeletedUser3227

ur not invited anyway, will like to see u rimmed tooooooo much.